Male bros…

Feminists have had ENOUGH of being physically weaker than men! What are the political implications of this?

Attached: 997755BD-C8B8-46EE-88D0-10BEE1422D15.jpg (1170x1244, 482.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=32vsnoyPIxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unironically built for rape

im not a feminist but if women go lift weights and work at it they can easily achieve strength greater than most of the male population.
So stop talking and get lifting

I think someone did the numbers and it’s something like the weakest 5% of adult men is still stronger than 99% of women. Yes, nature made it this way for a reason.

>rage against nature
yep, that's the left

the worlds strongest female power lifters can't even pick up my ass, i'm an american.

Objectively wrong, now be a good goy and get back inside.

To be fair, a forklift couldn't pick up your ass.

Is it really that bad, I have seen loads of out of shape guys, are you saying even a lardass or a manlet can manhandle most women?

Attached: cope.jpg (984x738, 149.75K)

who cares the amount of psychological damage they inflict is far far greater than any psychical advantage we may possess.

Maybe in lower body but not upper

Yes

Yes it is. 99% of men can overpower 99% of women. Look at the fucking female form: it's all flab.

Most manlets can handle 99% of women due to pure force of rage and humiliation.

Lardass has to haul himself around all day. He can't do much more for very long, but he can almost certainly push a woman around, if for no other reason than she can't create enough force to affect his mass under any circumstance.

And they're so angry about it they created feminism

pretty good bait. in other news, I lifted some weights and ate a protein bar and then I beat picrel in an arm wrestling contest.

Attached: Jock_the_Gorilla.jpg (800x600, 191.53K)

I like how she mentions height, as if a manlet couldn't use his inferiority complex to fuck her up. Women are physically and mentally inferior to men in every aspect. It's why we get shipped off to die in war, women can't handle it.

they should just all die somehow, preferably by suicide

Without training most men can break women's weight lifting record. lmao

This is so true

>female power lifters can't even pick up my ass
>flag
Goes without saying really

Women need to know their place and bow down to the superior gender.

nope its objectively fact.

Imagine being a woman and no need to go to work, being supported by husband and having all day to dedicate it to raise your children. But some how you change that for working a shitty wagie dead end job from 8 to 6 and sacrificing having children for your "career"

I know a woman who would literally break three fourths of this board. Her life was sad.
Another one was also very strong one, we once played catch together, throwing my wife around.
She was regularly beaten by her manley husband.

Tl:dr women do not need strength. They are built for other things.

Women are essentially orifices for child rearing. The fact that they're just only now coming to the realization that men are superior physically is troubling.

If you've ever actually felt a woman they're so small and fragile. I don't work out and I can tell I could snap them in two if I wanted.

brutality is even more important than strength
in fights hands down if both are not skilled

>especially since I don't want kids, my body often just feels weak and useless

Being weak and useful by having kids is better than being weak and useless.

Just saying...

imagine if women were physically stronger than men, haha
that would totally suck ahaha
imagine the bullying, haha wow i would really not like that to happen to me

Maybe all women should choose small faggotty weak incel men to breed with for 200,000 years and they can flip the script.

There are no actual female posters, much less feminists, left on reddit. We were all banned by the pedo trannies.

If the women are natural instead of some obese roided up hulk that resembles more of a man than a woman.

Like vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=32vsnoyPIxA

if only there was some sort of tool that didn't care how stronk you were

I think more feminists are going to start to like guns.

i know title boxing holders and chicks training 2 years plus that can't bench 60kg or overhead 40kg for reps

You still have to go back dumb roastie

You're the type of dude who becomes a male to female tranny, only to hook up with a female to male tranny. You will have horrible, disgusting sex and your offspring will be Cursed by all that is Holy.

Attached: IF ONLY YOU KNEW HOW BAD THINGS REALLY ARE.jpg (576x1024, 47.2K)

no they cant. lol, average basedboy struggles with 40 kgs

you fags cant gauge strength.

Ahahhahahaahhahahahahahahhahaha oh NOOOO no no no,this is what Reddit does to a brain,terminal Marvel syndrome,no matter how much a woman trains compared to a man of similar stature and weight the man will dominate.

Nigger, i raped a gym girl with muscles in the muscles back in college. Even with the condition women can't fight back, they don't have what it takes. If you hit a woman she will stay still, once she understand her position it's over for them. Raping a girl isn't violent, most of them will act calmly and wait until you finish.

The woman I knew quite literally was taking men to her cave. Struggling, fearful men.
Well, only in her 30s was she able to find a husband.

i know a chick who can deadlift almost 300kg certified strongwoman counterpart to the strongmen comp

Feels good leg mogging W*men

theyll get angry but ill jut hold them away with my longer arms

based babushka

Attached: 1631404261192.jpg (960x960, 30.24K)

this is what low test and puny arms does to a mofo

Not really. Only if the woman roids like crazy while the man stays natty, and only if the woman has a massive genetic advantage (relative to other women) while the man has a genetic disadvantage (relative to other men). Even then the woman is still going to piss all over the deadlift platform while trying to sumo 3pl8 or 4pl8. Women simply can't compete in strength.

no they cant lol and its been proven countless times

nope.
retard

This is what happens when you spend your days watching capeshit instead of actually going to the gym

To be fair, you can't pick your ass up either.
It reaches too far to the ground for you to reach it.

Attached: multiple keks.webm (1280x1280, 869.51K)

You can train a man to do reps with 135 in all positions relatively quickly. Overhead press would take at most a few months to work up to.
The deadlift record for women was just over 600 pounds, whereas the male record is over 1000 pounds. Really makes you think lmao

Attached: 500KG Dead.jpg (1200x675, 120.34K)

Bro, I know my perspective I'm kinda fat and tower over my country manlets a 5'9 wich is kinda sad about my country when you think about it, however the lowest 5% of men are truly a sight to behold I have seen jawless abominations that you can only recreate in some shitty Bethesda character creation tool, even if women are weak I find it hard to believe they would lose a fight against la luz extinguida o la piedad de dios olvidada and then you have Peruvians

Can anyone in good faith argue that your standard malnourished Peruvian surviving out of food scraps he found in his cybercafe could win a fight against an American hambeast?

are you a woman ?
you sound like a woman

Lmao faggot go lift,you probably just started last week and think you're knowledgeable,spend more time in the gym and you'll see what I mean

Not to forget of course that mass is a weapon too.
A heavier fist won't need to travel as fast to hit as hard.
Problem being, it can't travel fast enough to hit most people. But if it does, it lands hard and heavy.

Sums up postmodernism.

Ironically, the idea of reality being subjective incentivizes authoritarian personalities to take root as subjectivity creates uncertainty. Authoritarian personalities are popular because they bring about certainty, grounding people into reality. Paradoxically, this is why the religion is so powerful as the idea of an all powerful being (God) looking over you in a world a chaos is an anchoring force in reality.

Religion has a purpose, but competes with hyper authoritarian governments, which is why Communist forms of government are atheistic.

Want to know what event occured in late Weimar that resulted in Hitler coming to power?

How many times have you stained the platform at your local gym, roastie? Pissing in public isn't courageous or empowering, it's a degenerate disgusting fetish.

they need to shut up and get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich

She only recently was able to become mommy, give her time.
A good, smart woman. Looking exactly like an Amazon from Futurama, about as strong.
But naive, oh so naive...

This person is delusional tranny not a feminist.

yeah how heavy and how long have they trained. you post said "most women" could "easily." most 5 ft nothing thots that have been training for years can barely get 40kg above there. Plus what good is there disproportionately strong squats and deads outside of the gym, prison rules, man vs women

Pisses pulling 1 plate with straps belt and chalk,I prefer cardio bunnies

Just wait till they figure out they're dumber too.

don't be silly user every one knows real woman don't use the internet.

Reminder deadlifts start at 135lb. Anything less is just embarrassing.

Brah I’m a 5’6” manlet and my wife is 5’8” and literally heavier than me and has lifted weights all her adult life
I can still manhandle her like anything

Tbf I’m also built like a LotR dwarf

why don't you dyel retards actually lift? just try it.

Her body was built to bear children. She doesn't want children. Her body has no purpose. It's science baby.

Attached: 1644141621027.jpg (857x960, 76.19K)

Go on…

>misses the point
i love how pointing out facts makes you basedboys seethe,
we arent talking about the best male vs the best female.
we are talking about a female who has trained vs those who do not.

Its a basic slow horse vs fast horse concept.

>easily
No. Theoretically.

They really can't. There's countless studies on this topic. Even highly trained female athletes perform worse than 75% of men in general strength tasks. There's major biological differences in muscle and skeletal structure that are just impossible to overcome even with strength training or better technique. You can't just train away a disadvantage that's the result of literally millions of years of evolution.

Do you even lift twat?

They are not dumb per se, they have absolutely different mental patterns.
You can't reason with a woman the same way you can't reason with some nomadic Chuktcha about a book written in Chinese.

I had a coworker that got a little bit pissed after I told her "wow imagine how strong you'd be if you were a man" after she tried to show me how "strong" she was.
I guess she must have felt like that.