You all laughed at vegans

Soon, there won't be any meat left, at least not for poorfags. Good luck trying to figure out a balanced diet when the Internet is gone and you can't buy murder at the store.

Attached: OIP (6).jpg (473x464, 50.96K)

Haha fucking hippies
Press L to laugh at the smelly vagrant

Attached: E3D2D75C-111B-4E9D-8C4D-4EC3759C82B3.jpg (564x544, 29.38K)

I will be eating meat regardless if its available at the store or not.

Attached: when-youre-a-dog-and-your-vegan-owner-drops-dead-56007199.png (500x371, 75.57K)

I'm a man of peace, and I live sustainably. I don't need the profits of colonizers to live, unlike you.

Attached: OIP (7).jpg (339x509, 27.86K)

I'll just eat vegans.

Attached: but is it a joke.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

Ooooh a feisty little liberal isn’t Xe
Bet even I’m a coloniser to you

Attached: 5A33A2F9-FB3A-4845-82B1-AE2C6D1128A6.jpg (547x561, 41.96K)

>he thinks his fancy processed bean products will still be available to the poors when meat isn't available to the poors
You vill eat the bugs.

This.
Op post pics of your self sustainable setup how exactly do you think you’ll convince me you’ll survive with no proof?

My precious Sundance is on an all-vegan diet, and he couldn't be happier. At the sight of meat, he looks away in disgust.

Attached: R (11).jpg (1600x1067, 157.73K)

Idk op would you have the balls to shoot a nigger in your garden stealing bbg your shit?
Doubt it, you sound like you’d offer to suck his cock so he doesn’t.

I will eat my politicians, at least then id get some kind of positive return from my taxes

I raise chickens, sheep and hogs. Told you guys to prepare. I got laughed at and called a skitzo. we left the city 3 years ago and are building a homestead. Its hard work and took a shit ton of sacrifice but it will be worth it.

This isn’t the own you think it is, retard

Nigga I live in Iowa, we have so many deer we have to put bounties on them.

>implying I didn't go balls deep into agricultural stocks

I have nature's grocery store. Fully stocked with various meats and vegetables. God it feels good to live in the country.

There's a difference between not having meat to eat, and deliberately choosing not to eat it because of delusional ethical ramifications.

You know that homo sapiens was vegetarian, but started eating meat because there wasn't enough fruit for everybody?

>Good luck trying to figure out a balanced diet when the Internet is gone and you can't buy murder at the store
Good luck with burying your malnourished cats

>Soon, there won't be any meat left

Attached: 1644883912877.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

At leasr we enjoyed it while we could.

Attached: classmate_03_by_inksgirls_dexbqrh-pre.jpg (774x1032, 82.48K)

Jesus and Hitler were vegetarians. That is all.

Attached: 1646159542535.webm (402x302, 1.95M)

>vegan
>balanced diet
Despite what reddit says, cum gargling is not a good protein source, user.

post garden

Ducks and rabbits are free pickings at the park

Attached: 1593143299357.png (900x935, 601.27K)

Humans are meat. There will always be meat as long as we live.

No job, no life outside of your digital escape. Probably just woke up

Just eat the vegans. Since they live off grass they are hardly human anyway.

this

Attached: 1585352390885.jpg (602x602, 51.09K)

>wheat futures up 86% from this time last year
>cattle futures up 16%
>hogs up 20%
honk

Aren't you made of meat, user?

Two freezers full of moose meat and fish.

i can shoot deer from my front porch and i raise chickens. Die slow cityfag

vegans are well fed under worked cows, guess where im going to be getting my meat from cunt

This. I still have pounds of fish from last October in the deep freezer plus my recent catches, a couple turkey, and my brother has two does broken down in his freezer.

there are 8 billion meatbags walking around, we arent going to run out of meat any time soon veganfag

I'll just kill my own animals its not difficult. The question is what are u gonna do when they stop making all the supplements you have to take to get the nutrients you can only otherwise get from eating meat

Looks like long porks going to be back on the menu boys

Attached: runmutherfucker.jpg (250x190, 14.19K)

I own chickens and don't eat red meat.