AUS/POL/ QUARANTINE CAMPS FOR YOU edition

righto cunts it looks like they will now use the illegal donor funded quarantine camps for the following,
>>flood victims
>>dissidents
>>homeless meth-heads
>>abbos
>>(you)

>>Queensland Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk, who visited the town of Gympie on Wednesday where 2000 homes and businesses were flooded, said she was open to flood victims using the new quarantine camp, west of Brisbane, while they rebuilt.

>>The Australian
Coronavirus: $49m Wellcamp quarantine contract given to client of Labor-linked lobbyist

>>Quarantine camps open to address COVID-affected rough sleepers in Port Augusta, Ceduna

afr.com/politics/floods-damage-bill-set-to-top-2b-20220302-p5a0z5

abc.net.au/news/2022-02-03/camps-open-to-address-covid-affected-rough-sleepers/100798900

Attached: copeandjust.png (2478x1245, 3.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUVhhWfc3q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where is this fuking grifter cunt
qld floods and nowhere to be seen helping white people....

Attached: seelout.jpg (1200x678, 110.92K)

SUNNI ISLAM 2050

First for vote greens.

LMAO LMAO LMAO AT THIS KIKE BITCH
SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050

righto cunts you get to remove three (3) people from Australia immediately
who do you pick?
for me it dan,mark,dutton

can't wait for caturday tomorrow

Attached: 1646275210106.jpg (720x960, 74.7K)

What's your actual ethnicity, ausbros? I'm Hungarian and Scottish with a bit of Russian thrown in.

I have a feeling that despite the anglicised names, most Aussies are actually Irish rather than Anglo.

the paki family living next door

yikes a non anglo saxon in my thread

Don't force us to make the sequel to Cronulla.

Why did the emporer bother massacring the Thunder Warriors? The reason given is because they were savage brutes who could not live in the new age of peace and unity. What rubbish. There have and will always be enemies of the imperium and human life is the currency of war. The Thunder Warriors only had regular human life spans and would have all been midd 30s atleast by the end of the unification wars so why not just wait another 30-40 years and let them die off. The Emperor is over 40'000 years old. He couldn't wait another few decades?

Quarantine camps or concentration camps?

Zionist Federation of Australia
SPEECH
21 Nov 2019
Sydney
Prime Minister
PRIME MINISTER: Well friends, Jeremy, thank you for those incredibly kind words.

Before I make some other acknowledgements, can I acknowledge the traditional owners of the land of the Gadigal people, their Elders past, present and future and can I thank you for your acknowledgement earlier of them and their incredible place in our great national life.

Can I acknowledge also, as is always my habit, to acknowledge any veterans or serving members of the Australian Defence Forces and say thank you for your incredible service.

Your Excellency Mark Sofer, Ambassador to Australia from Israel, to Jeremy Leibler to Richard Balkin, to Gusti, thank you so much for your kind words and making such a special effort to travel this incredibly long way to be here with us tonight.

To Amira Aharonovich, Director-General of the Jewish agency to Israel, to my parliamentary colleagues who are here, to Dave Sharma, the local member, and a wonderful and great friend of the Jewish community not just here but all around the world and acknowledging given his outstanding service as Australia's Ambassador.

My great friends who have come a long way. It's great to see Solly and Mrs Lew here tonight, thank you so much for coming up and to Mark who's here and to John and everyone and Stephen, it's quite an honour for them to come along tonight.

I'm a bit overwhelmed particularly by you making that effort and I thank you very, very much.

Josh sends his apologies, he can't be here tonight. That's the only apology I'm aware he's giving for tonight. He will take up other matters. He wishes he could be. He's home with Amy and the kids and he's been working hard so I gave him a leave pass to go home tonight. But I know he would very much like to be here.
(1/3)

Attached: behindu.jpg (279x181, 6.39K)

that's a man

I don't like angloids, simple as. No abo ever called me a bailey jay fan.

Irish English. My family and my wife's family fought on different sides in the American Civil war.

FUCK CRONULLA RIOTS
ALL THE AUSSIE PIGSKINS DO IS SUCK THE JEW COCK
LMAO LMAO THE ONLY SHILLING YOU WILL DO CUMSKIN CONVICT PEDO FIRST FLEET IS SUCKING SUNNI ISLAM COCK WHILE YOU WATCH YOUR AUSSIE SLUT WOMBS BREED MORE SUNNI ISLAM CHILDREN
THE FUTURE IS A SUNNI ISLAM AUSTRALIA 2050

Attached: FUCK CRONULLA RIOTS.jpg (620x373, 62.81K)

(2/2) Two years later in 1949, Australia officially recognised the new state of Israel and presided over the vote which formally committed Israel to the UN.

We are proud of what we did then and we remain so proud today.

We stood up when it mattered then and now.

Israel can always depend on Australia.

We believe in the nation of Israel.
Finally, may I express my gratitude to the WZO and the ZFA, the Zionist Council of NSW for bestowing this prestigious award on me and all of your kindness for being here tonight to be part of this.

As I said, it means a great deal.

I visited Israel long before I entered Parliament and like so many, I feel that deep familiarity.

You cannot walk on that land without it sinking into you. You can't.

The bible stories I learned as a child that mean so much to me today, that my parents and grandparents read to me and lived out in their own lives.

Israel has a place in my heart, a place that deserves peace and prosperity, worthy of the faiths and cultures that have grown out of our Holy Land.

In accepting this award, I see it as another manifestation of the friendship between Australia and Israel.

In standing true with Israel, I just see it as doing my job as an Australian Prime Minister.

That's what I believe is expected of an Australian Prime Minister and it is my great thrill to be able to perform that role, my great personal thrill, and so it's nice to get an award for doing your job, but what it really is about I think is a celebration particularly of my role as Prime Minister of the tremendous relationship there is between the two countries, and that will remain.

We are a steadfast friend, since its modern creation, to Israel, and our commitment remains as firm today as it was 70 years ago, if not deeper and stronger.

Thank you so much.

Attached: realissue.jpg (259x194, 14.91K)

BNP was right about everything.

Shut up ranjeet, you're 5'5'' and 60kg when wet. There's a reason your kind look at the ground when white Australians walk by, you're all bitch made and couldn't fistfight to save your lives.
Pretty based, were your parents born over there, then?

YOU FUCKING HUNGARIAN JEWISH KIKE
TONS OF MY SUNNI LEBS FUCK YOUR JEWISH BITCHES FOR FREE

Attached: HOBART SYNAGOGUE 1845.jpg (1700x1133, 593.76K)

>I have a feeling that despite the anglicised names, most Aussies are actually Irish rather than Anglo

Why?

I BEAT YOU DOWN LIKE A SUBMISSIVE SHARMOTA JEW KIKE DOG
KEEP BARKING YOU INFERIOR HUNGARIAN KIKE SON OF A BITCH OF YOUR RAPED WHORE OF A JEWISH MOTHER
JUST LIKE ALL THE SHIA DOGS AND SUNNI ARABS FUCKING YOUR JEWISH SHARMOTA WHORES YOU END UP MARRYING
SUNNI ARAB CUM WILL ALWAYS BE DEEP INSIDE THAT SHARMOTA HUNGARIAN KIKE JEW PUSSY

Attached: PNINA HAGEGE JEWISH SLUT SYDNEY.jpg (3000x2000, 665.04K)

Only 3

Attached: images (5).jpg (737x416, 21.84K)

lol LMAO based kiwis

Jesus fucking christ not this retard again

>Ukraine’s largest nuclear power plant on fire after Russian bombardment shelling the facility
Roll for Chernobyl 2.0

youtu.be/vUVhhWfc3q8

Attached: 0BCE4CA1-5561-4866-9A25-5416B23BF574.jpg (474x266, 22.94K)

FUCK OFF YOU SRI LANKAN DOG FUCKER
YOU ARE TOO WEAK PISS FOR EVEN SHIA DOGS
KEEP CRYING FOR SUNNI ISLAM

Most of the prisoners were Irish, and our drinking/fighting culture is far similar to the Irish rather than Brits.
You have to bring lebs into it because Paki's are natures pushovers, truth is most lebs here are Christian and white presenting. I dunno why you're talking about Jews, my stock is pure Hungarian, I even have Elizabeth Bathory in my family tree book.

Stop being brown near me, I can smell you through your posts.

Rent free as usual

Sri Lanka >>>> pakistan

>christian and white presenting
there you have it, you let one group of wogs in they'll let in another

any soup enjoyers around, share a recipe?
Why soups are good?
>easy to digest
>cheap
>easy
>yummy
>can be frozen
>can be made out of the part you throw away
>white people food

Attached: download.jpg (224x224, 9.43K)

bone broth is s+
pumpkin soup is also pretty good.
that's it, everything else is yucky

WHO IS THIS HUNGARIAN KIKE COCK SUCKER? KEEP SUCKING ON PAKI CURRY COCKS YOU PISS WEAK JEW
I WILL ALWAYS BE PRIME LEBANESE ROMANIAN SUNNI MUSLIM

Attached: ROLEX SUNNI.png (599x789, 653.89K)

Have you heard of Infinity soups? You basically use a slow cooker to allow you to always have soup cooking. You just keep adding ingredients every couple of days. Whatever you want basically. Different meats and vegetables. Add different spices. Whatever you want.

Not if I have anything to say about it, and I do

MY LEBANESE ROMANIAN COCK HAS BEEN INSIDE TONS OF SHITTY CURRY MUNCHING WOMEN FOR FREE
KEEP BRINGING MY UBER EATS YOU HARRIS PARK BITCH

Attached: LEBANESE ROMANIAN.png (530x399, 366.55K)

Our first wogs were iti's, i still don't understand why we refer to wops and lebs as wogs as if they're the same thing.
>LEBANESE ROMANIAN SUNNI MUSLIM
oof, 2 trash races and a shit religion. Sucks to be you.

Attached: image_2022-03-04_150249.png (1280x720, 889.01K)

lmao is that actually you

Based 40k poster. Thunder warriors had severe limitations and psychological issues. Some of them just went rouge and become murderers and warlords. Also they had started to experiment with ways to prolong life span indefinitely. One of the early HH books gets into this.

Attached: D4516AED-78DC-4984-AAED-BC28AB488400.jpg (1040x1600, 171.64K)

GET FUCK FUCKED YOU INFERIOR HUNGARIAN KIKE NIGGER YOU KEEP SUCKING THE DICKS OF AUSSIE BABY FUCKERS TO APPROVE OF YOUR WORTH LIKE SOME SUBMISSIVE KIKE WHORE

Attached: LEB ROMANIAN.jpg (560x639, 51.77K)

chicken noodle?
lamb and barley?
beef and vegetables?

your missing out user

Attached: 1807-lamb-shank-and-barley-soup_Square-1300x1300.jpg (1300x1300, 353.08K)

Still though why not just throw them at Orks untill there was none left? And if any turned heretical in anyway it wouldn't have been some great secret shame to have just inquisitioned them. What book? I want to read more about them. Still seems stupid to just kill them when the enemies of man are literally infinite in the galaxy of horrors that include the forces of hell itself

yeah I have, I think its better for survival camping rather than normal home life thought desu user, that being said I'm no expert just an enjoyer

rate /10

Attached: bigot.png (1171x658, 616.05K)