Oh shit. China abandoning Russia?

Oh shit. China abandoning Russia?

Attached: file.png (598x723, 330.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcikAMn2UKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ok now this might be a problem for Putin.

THE
JEWS
O F A S I A

Attached: 1605162473681.jpg (992x655, 230.25K)

I miss Kim Jung unn or whatever
Where is best Korea in these trying times?

Putin is trying to switch to the gold standard. That was most likely not part of the deal, so the deal is off. Xi, like the rest of the club, will not let that happen.

THE WHOLE THING IS A FIASCO

WE LOST LIKE... 2 TANKS IN DS...

ALSO THE GERMANS IN POLAND... THAT WAS ALMOST 100 YEARS AGO FFS...

MY
DUDEW33DERS...
youtube.com/watch?v=qcikAMn2UKM
WHY IS RUSSIA INVADING UKRAINE? WHAT HAPPENS LATER? FIND OUT NOW...

Attached: 1602889318886.jpg (540x515, 93.02K)

Attached: 1645311863524s.jpg (250x216, 6.63K)

How do we know he's actually doing it though? These MFs say one thing and do another. Wouldn't be surprised if this is all for show/

If true, I truly though putin was gonna make it out of this with territory from or possibly all of Ukraine.
now.. I'm worried that I'll be living in the pod and I'll have to eat bugs.

Enjoying its irrelevance.

Attached: sample_412b642dc9ee0c9b380eaed8083904e2.jpg (850x600, 275.22K)

Well they can't fucking announce "No we're not following sanctions" and get sanctioned themselves. They're going to do it in secret like they do with North Korea.

Which is the end game for Russia. An economy like North Korea, transporting some cheap resources to China.

Can you retards ever read articles? "The bank will comply with America's sanctions for now"

>we will pretend to comply

Not possible, Russians have been enjoying the commodities of a free market for 30 years, it's very unlikely they will accept a perpetual war economy like north koreans, who are practically serfs.

Attached: 1606686932918.png (611x623, 970.82K)

Why would Xi want anything to do with Putin's shitshow? lol

never trust a chink

There is no way to actually verify this, because the AIIB is a private Chinese government project

50 bcm of NG per year. Oil. Fertilizer.

China will just move pallets of cash le Obama did for Iran

Xi got cucked hard by putin, even with all the retarded wolf diplomacy that only polarized the country abroad, he still was getting ready some really strong economic pipelines that all led to china, but now that he has to pick sides he will have to delay those plans, all while burning billions in the meantime

Doubt it

Sneed

those chinks know they are after russia right?