Why shouldn't food and housing be free and availabe to everyone?

why shouldn't food and housing be free and availabe to everyone?

Attached: istockphoto-157294654-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1009, 385.85K)

Why should people who work have to pay for some loser who couldn't make it on their own?

Commieblocks with thin walls is precisely that, you'd find it comfortable to live in because communists are the human equivalent to rats.

Get rid of niggers, jews, mexicans, arabs, and asians and we'll talk

Attached: c96959a2218d200adaec3a7507cac4a1--propaganda-art-native-americans.jpg (386x865, 80.06K)

because people should help the vulnerable

my asshole is pretty dirty and itching like crazy maybe you could lick it clean for me comrade.

Be a Christian missionary if that’s your only ambition… the problems are not that communists help homeless people but that communists are internationalist slime that seek the destruction of all races

Because food and housing are not free! They require resources and labor to produce.

you are not a real communist, fuck off

Better answer would to band the vulnerable to become stronger. Friends are better than the impudent slugs of men you raise.

Because life doesn’t owe you a fucking thing you commie inbred retard

You have no Right to the labor of others. That's called slavery, faggot.
You deserve nothing but a slow painful death for your incessant whining and burden on the world, you worthless commie niggercattle.
You are the weak.

Attached: 1622830660683.jpg (888x499, 123.17K)

haha gomunism :DDDD fug

it's not "Free". Someone, somewhere has to pay for it under eventual threat of lethal force. What you call "free" is actually slavery under penalty of death. Democrats think there's some unlimited font of money. Yes, the Fed is that font, but it comes at a price of handing over freedom and sovereignty.

how do you know?
he sure sounds like one

In communism it’s free but the problem is you can’t supply it
It’s like me giving you a million dollars for free. Cool right? But you never get the million dollars you get 15 bucks

I thought real communism has never been tried

It creates infinity niggers. Also those things are practically free for everyone who wants to be a nigger. Surprising absolutely no one with a triple digit IQ. We now consist of about 50% niggers and our entire country is about to collapse.

How about I give you a free helicopter ride instead.

Attached: 1645762138222.jpg (2982x3266, 1.54M)

>You have no Right to the labor of others. That's called slavery, faggot.
so you prefer to be a wagie?

Fuck Marxism and Communism, literally evil.

who fucking wouldn't?

You give that commie faggot $15 and I'll rope you first on principle.

Why shouldn't people who produce food and housing be compensated?

>why shouldn't food and housing be free and availabe to everyone?

because it is not free to produce those things and no way it can ever be.

even if you fired all the workers and replaced them with unpaid robots you would still need someone to build and maintain the robots and it would still cost money to produce things because people will not work for free.

just get a fucking job.
unless your parents are rich you have no choice. the world is not going to change for you.

Attached: tumblr_kxy59tttkQS2V1qz6f9yo1_500 (19).jpg (500x690, 58.05K)

I built a homestead that feeds me, a business that pays me, and investments that profit while I sleep, you worthless commie niggercattle faggot.
Go play in traffic.

Marx was right all along, capialism will fail, communism will win
I wouldn't

Capitalism already won. Communism failed. He was a kike, who cares what he thought!

The saddest part is, you probably believe this shit.
You're a fucking moron, and you deserve what's coming for you.
What all of these failed attempts at "communism" have created.
You're obviously too weak and stupid to survive, so there's one silver lining.
Good riddance, niggercattle.

simple: because both (and everything ELSE for that matter) took somebody's work .... and work is to be rewarded.

> why shouldn't food and housing be free and availabe to everyone?

Because food and shelter should be so easy for everyone to acquire that it doesn’t need to be free. Stop solving for symptoms.