THE RUSSIANS DIDN'T FIRE ARTILLERY AT THE NUCLEAR POWER PLANT

twitter.com/Quicktake/status/1499579316656607232

Don't let them get away with this big fucking lie. This is how big lies become accepted history.

Attached: BLOOMBERG JEWTAKE.jpg (588x467, 41.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/update-6-iaea-director-general-statement-on-situation-in-ukraine
twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1499572458654945294
twitter.com/AFP/status/1499578056016822272
congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/956/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TNRs are plutonium factories that incidentally generate electricity.

5 rubles have been deposited into your account
now fuck off kremlin gremlin

Wahhh! Everyone that disagrees with me is a Russian bot/troll.

Russia had already occupied that plant.
>Russia has informed the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) that its military forces have taken control of the territory around Ukraine’s Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant (NPP), Director General Rafael Mariano Grossi said today.
iaea.org/newscenter/pressreleases/update-6-iaea-director-general-statement-on-situation-in-ukraine
>Mar 2

>5 rubles have been deposited into your account
>now fuck off kremlin gremlin

Attached: Ukropig.png (350x350, 192K)

that's not what that says retard. they clearly staged around the plant with the intention to capture it and assaulted troops retaining control of the plant itself.

twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/1499572458654945294

Some news sources have already admitted it was a nothingburger

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-03 234839.png (595x328, 45.86K)

>Ukrainian officials say

Attached: ghost of kyiv ukraine twitter.png (593x650, 136.99K)

also here's the vid of the plant actually taking the artillery round.
Not really that blown out of proportion..

Why is literally everything coming out of Ukraine total hysterical bullshit?

forgot link cause I'm retard
twitter.com/AFP/status/1499578056016822272

>STOP SHELLING MY PLANT
How about you stop placing soldiers there? Oh, the plant is a strategic objective in the war? Well then I guess it’s getting attacked. These retards actually think Putin is just bombing Nuclear plants. They want to control the electricity not knock it out. If they wanted to the could’ve leveled that shit.

This, why is there such an agenda?

How come the media and everyone on reddit can form a concensus within 24 hours

Serious question
How many times have Ukraine been caught lying?

Attached: zoomer blm pepe.png (474x484, 219.24K)

You have a USA flag will you please step outside and take a picture of this facility the Russians definitely didn't bomb?

Deepfaked

Ukrainian officials say that all MtF trannies will be real women.

How is it a lie? What proof do you have?

There's a lot of that going on.

Attached: ukraine fakez02.webm (640x721, 531.19K)

This has false flag written all over it.

OP is shill post man. The were shelling it and fired some type of large caliber weapon at facility. It is also being blown out of proportion. Was a small fire in an adjacent building and they did allow fire be to put out without attacking them.

How come the one on top looks like ms paint was used to hide the z? We all watched hours of russia stream into Ukraine I highly doubt the 20 or 30 vehicles getting broke down or destroyed is really a big deal.

Ukrainian official twitter account remaining active in a war about their nation's survival

kek, I think the Ukrainians are more concerned about their public image than their nation's survival

Putin orders Ukr nukes bombed and shelled. Zelinsky flies in, literally hits shut down button by dancing in control room. Europe saved.

ukrania is trying to bait EU to fight the war for him.

kek

since 2014 or since this war started?

>Ukrainian official Nazis say
Nice try, faggot.
haha, trusting some Nazi faggot, kek

Attached: 306dec70b2e2a18abf13fd7346c3f529b9b853c960cc4abeff79bea5ec9df16f.jpg (720x448, 56.77K)

Stop posting this in every thread. Russia is trying to capture plant to use it as another staging area like Chernobyl. Learn how to war game

Their war against the Russian population in Ukraine started 2014.

If it goes boom because of kacaps it's probably ww3

Ukranian subhumans already distributed weapons to criminals, why would this shit be different?
Russia needs to conquer the whole countries and fuck the western subhumans asap

Ghost of Kiev, retaking Gostomel, repelled fictional attacks on Kiev, Snake Island, 6,000,000 dead russians, destroyed tanks, and other obvious bs stats, claiming to still hold Kherson, missile strike on holocaust memorial, 2014 pictures and videos, destroyed ukro vehicles with photoshopped Zs on them, Zelensky fighting in streets, intentionally killing civillians.
Pretty much everything Ukraine has said about the war has been confirmed as a lie. Russia has lied to but not nearly as much or in so extreme a manner.

we're going to fight in ukraine. You think USA staged troops in your country to protect it? Lol. Keep in mind the people in charge of my nigger government are those who were itching for war with Russia in 2016. congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-resolution/956/text

20 or 30 isnt a big deal but western media has been saying theyve lost hundreds of vehicles and using fake shit like that as evidence

Every night air raid alarms go off and the lights stay on.