Goypublicans will unironically defend these Jewish parasites

Goypublicans will unironically defend these Jewish parasites

Attached: 3B938E8D-A568-404D-91AF-EC3E626ED1D9.jpg (1125x1104, 518.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/hillary-clintons-prescription-pill-problem-oxycontin-inventor-clinton-foundation-donor/
courant.com/politics/hc-pol-purdue-pharma-democratic-donations-20190118-fcvxequuozdgvkrnek4tbex5jq-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>$6 gorillion

Nobody forced people to take them. Participation in the free market should not be punished

Sackler family is a major Democrat/Hilary Clinton donor. They are not connected to republicans or the right in any way.

freebeacon.com/issues/hillary-clintons-prescription-pill-problem-oxycontin-inventor-clinton-foundation-donor/

6b to who? the government? What are they going to do with it?

Kys Jew loving boomer

courant.com/politics/hc-pol-purdue-pharma-democratic-donations-20190118-fcvxequuozdgvkrnek4tbex5jq-story.html

Vile circumcised golem. Drink your corn syrup.

>addicts willingly destroy their life for a high
>government moves hell and earth to avenge them

>normal people refuse a clot shot they don't want or need
>government fires and ostracizes them

Any Forums is based. REPLY IF YOU AGREE

yes, put the Sacklers in jail, along with everyone who worked on and promoted the corona-chan vaccines

No, they were bribing doctors

Actually the point of this was that doctors were getting people hooked on opioids because of injuries you stupid uneducated mutt faggot

I’m fine with them culling white trash the way they did.
You can tell fags like OP have no point when they have to attach “goy” to words.
I hope your trashy ass whore of a single mom OD’s on that shit, OP :)

>>addicts willingly destroy their life for a high
They got addicted because they were prescribed Oxycontin by a doctor and were constantly told "don't worry, you won't get addicted"

Seems like good precedent for people to stop listening to doctors paid to shill for pharma products and to stop taking them

Blaming the opiod crisis on perdue is fucking retard tier. It doesnt even rise to level of midwit.

Kek. Dems are in power and nothing is happening. What does that say?

Why the fuck would you think Republicans would defend this? Leftists blow their load over coomplying every time their corporate overlords tell them to eat the bugs, live in the pod, cancel that person, obey the mandates, and otherwise grovel to every single psychopaths whim in big tech. Yet Republicans are supposed to be mad about a corporation that defrauded it's consumers by lying about how addictive the drug was to promote their stock price? You're seriously fucking delusional if you think the right objects to this, especially since WE are the only ones even TALKING about the fucking opioid crisis since your bullshit left wing media its fine with it because it mostly affects wypipo in their demented world view.

They basically did. Imagine being retarded and your doctor prescribes you pills that make you feel objectively better. They also happen to be highly and dangerously addictive. That’s wrong.

They got addicted because they are total losers with no purpose in life. Healthy people dont become addicts. Blaming doctors or a pharma company is single cause fallacy. The issue has a multitude of causes and ia multifaceted. Modernity leaving peoole with no sense of community or purpose is a one cause.

Big pharma... bad? Wait, hang on a second, I'm confused

BREAKING: I have a vibrator stuck in my ass, the batteries have died but it’s still in there I can’t retrieve it. RT IF YOU THINK THIS THING SHOULDN'T BE IN MY ASS!

Attached: FAF2D6E9-2FEF-4E36-8D31-940E3429EE01.jpg (396x524, 60.93K)

And where will that money go

So these retards recognize pharmaceutical industry can be corrupt to point of causing mass deaths but still love the vaxx?

This is the first sane tweet I've seen from that account.

Are jews really that scared of prison that they would pay billions to avoid it?
What is it about prison that makes jews so scared?

I would have them shot and tell me why they poisoned America

Make this an Occupy meme and see how many boomers share it without reading it