Nukes pls

I fucking hate you, I live in Siberia and lost my job just for being Russian.

I never voted for Putin, I supported the protests in 2011, a lot of people I knew were fined, beaten, jaled or even died mysteriously from "suicides" or something.

I minimized any connections to Russia, started freelancing for foreign companies so that I have nothing to do with this shit.

I earned some money and wished to finally leaving this snownigger country but then this western useless clown covid hysteria happened and all visas were halted.

And now western twitter clowns who got liTerAlLY shAkIng just when the presidend they didn't like was democratically elected in a free democratic country like it was the end of the world are now telling me that everything is my fault and I somehow should have prevented KGB leader seizing power in Moscow while living in Siberia and being 5 years old when he got to power.

"W-well if everyone just go to the streets "- it worked so well in Belarus a year ago, am I right?! Oh, and in addition to Russian people you also get sanctioned Belarus people right now basically for nothing, they tried so hard and failed and now you are finishing them off. For what?

All my life is ruined now, I have nothing to lose, wow, I'm so sorry for being born Russian and crawling out the vagina in the middle of fucking Siberia, I'm so sorry, everything is indeed my fault.

I unironically hope the whole planet will get obliterated with nukes, everyone deserved it. Except dolphins, dolphins are cute and evil.

Attached: aR7PoYjX_700w_0.jpg (700x525, 47.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump sukablyat

>lost my job just for being Russian
What's wrong with you that you can only find work offered by foreigners, as opposed to your countrymen?

Send naked pics. Thats all your life is worth now, Russkie.

Didn't you hear him his whole friend group hates Russia. Read between the lines. They punish dissidents for the most minor shit.

That’s the point. You’re playing right into their hands. They want everyone to crave death so that they can say we asked them for it.

I didn't want to support government companies and after 2014 sanctions almost everything got government controlled.

Noone cares

Just like you have nothing to do with this, I also have nothing to do with it either.

Life man

>I minimized any connections to Russia
Well that was probably a mistake, hope you learned your lesson, US are the baddies.

Didn't read your blog faggot, but how you got fired for being Russian in Siberia?

Wow you must really be at the end of your rope to be posting this in Russia. Maybe if you leave the front door unlocked they won't try to open your backdoor

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

because your Canadian company fired me

Its only 59 miles to Alaska and there you can be a native and get fat checks for being Yuupik, eskimo or Inuit.
Siberians in Alaska make bank.

It is heartbreaking my Russian friend. I live by the Boss's will. Leave the world as it is for future generations. Today's friend is tommorows ally, so always respect and honour your enemy. We need a way to keep our communications open to each other during war, so we can manipulate it with memes and confuse the elites on a gargantuan level.

Attached: images (7).jpg (250x133, 6.47K)

cuck

Just kill Putin, faggot.

Today's enemy is tomorrow's ally. Had to fix that, pretty important line.

Kinross is the Rothschilds. It was your mistake working for them.

I'm sorry, my gopnik friend. But surely you can see the humor in this?
Putin: I don't need the west
Russians: Da, comrade president ._. *pimps out sister for bread*

No idea what do you mean, I'm supporting Putin now, he was righ all along, now I'm more mad than a kremlinbot and will shitpost for free

Attached: 360_F_348271748_crlTfuQBtofZAkju1jMNjj0u3SDiEwvg.jpg (641x360, 38.75K)

isnt Siberia in Russia too?

Feels russiabro. I love dolphins too

Drop the nukes I don’t even care anymore. There’s nothing to live for anymore on this gay planet

I'm sorry man.