Dozens of Ukrainian POWs are treated to a buffet....Russia is the obvious good guy in this

twitter.com/BittenBySin/status/1499599258617536518

Now compare this to what the Ukrops are doing to Russian POWs.

Attached: Ukraine Prisoners.jpg (583x747, 52.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterbrot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder what kind of sammiches they are

>Now compare this to what the Ukrops are doing to Russian POWs.
what?

shit maybe i should be a ukrainian POW now

it looks like lunch for 3rd graders. not really a buffet as much as it is a self service cafeteria at a pow facility.

salo sandwiches

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)

it's salted pork fatback, a traditional ukrainian snack

That's just the complementary meal on the siberian express

I hope it's bologna.

Neat

>Now compare this to what the Ukrops are doing to Russian POWs.
You mean giving them tea and sandwiches then making them call their mommy and tell them what they did?

>Stole the food from Ukrainian stores.
>Petting the Dog.

Salo, pickles, dark rye, and vodka are the makings of a very neat night

Foreskin, a Khazarian delicacy

Truly horrible those evil doers will pay!

Probably bullshit and it's just russian conscripts. They all look the fucking same.

To be fair, Russians seems to be more civilized and organized.
>the sandwiches have to be self made

Forget what I said, only a savage makes another to make his own sandwich.

Lol yuros think this is a buffet

Attached: 1636362216908.png (306x306, 85.37K)

Well shit I guess that makes up for all the dead whites Russia has caused.

>You mean giving them tea and sandwiches then making them call their mommy and tell them what they did?

This is done under duress for propaganda reasons, an act prohibited by the Geneva convention.

Russkis are much smarter. Many Ukrainian soldiers will be Russian to some extent. It's in their best interest to treat them well, because some will definitely turn.

Too bad the western media doesnt care. They will only show what benefits their narrative and omit everything else.
Russian media does the same, just with a different narrative, so this will definitely show up on Russian TV but not the videos of crying Russian POWs.
Really sucks that the neutral unaligned states are nowhere close to the conflict to truthfully report on it

no that's just how russian sandwiches are eaten. it's called "butterbrot", and is common in central and eastern europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterbrot

it just means a simple open-faced sandwich. generally one slice of bread and one or two toppings, usually some kind of deli meat/salami and/or cheese

Looks better than the shit I got in the dfac