FERTILIZER SHORTAGE HAPPENING

>Dec 2021, fertilizer shortage
>Month later Russian war
>Sanctions
Guess who we import fertilizer from

fb.org/market-intel/too-many-to-count-factors-driving-fertilizer-prices-higher-and-higher

Attached: Sniff.jpg (945x1601, 139.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehansindia.com/business/crude-palm-oil-prices-soar-to-all-time-high-731827
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder they're also starving us for fuel. They'll blame it on Russia and say that the climate has never been better.

>You will own nothinz and eat ze bugs.

this is the play, they will place the blame of the suicidal economic impact of shutting down the countries economies for 2 years over covid while simultaneously printing insane amounts of money, """muh russia"""" will be scapegoat go to when explaining the cost increases and inflation

Attached: usa_2021.jpg (2500x1667, 3.06M)

China already stopped exporting fertilizer months ago. US nitrogen production was hit by the winter storms last year. One of the other top fertilizer producers is... Belarus.

On the positive side for burgers, Canada should have extra fertilizer to sell assuming we weren't relying on your nitrogen. Our government is mandating farmers cut fertilizer use by 30% to (((save the climate))). Now extra food to sell after harvest is going to be a different story...

Damn it’s all coming together. Are we living in the end times

Just use your own shit

Yes I saw tucker Carlson as well
$1000 higher grocery list soon

Excellent. Make hell world real!

>oil palm
buy it up
thank me later

It’s just beginning friend. And it’s gonna get a whole lot worse.

Attached: 9B87886D-F9B9-4913-AA5C-62F920ABD1C3.jpg (750x617, 347.29K)

loooooooooool
guess who wont be getting their shelves stocked

Holodomor Part 2: Starve Harder

Kek, don't look up Ukraine's top export.

corn?

The fertilizer shortage is already priced in. I missed the NTR train.

sweet death

Based and palm pilled.

thehansindia.com/business/crude-palm-oil-prices-soar-to-all-time-high-731827

you can tell she is absolutely lovin what old joe is putting out

Bolsonaro went to Russia before the war because he's worried about fertilizers too.

Boys............................... I'd fuck Kamala.

We import 50% of our nitrogen based fertilizer from Russia. Kek.

US doesn’t use that much fertilizer because it’s bad for crop rotation. They instead use manure as it’s more sustainable. Not a big issue.

>fertilizer shortage

Shameful how far we've fallen. pic related could produce 110,000 tons of nitrate and took just 9 months to build in 1918. It was also where Henry Ford wanted to demonstrate his electric dollar theory

Attached: 503ea840a9035c1127582ae368870359[1].jpg (1600x1016, 350.38K)

Damn dude it's almost like people have been saying agri needs to change for years.

Fuck off and research no till farming and other alternatives yah fag.

bullshit lies, they just don't want us growing plants, also who cares just make some with poop lol it's free dumbass nigger faggot

Attached: Jabba.jpg (615x403, 43.02K)

Must have had brain freeze from his ice cream nummies