PAJEETS GETS SANCTIONED

They won't be able to redeem anymore.

Attached: india sanctioned.png (674x711, 356.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Red_Banners
thehill.com/policy/international/596693-biden-weighing-sanctions-on-india-over-russian-military-stockpiles
reddit.com/r/india/comments/t5ln9l/president_biden_to_decide_whether_to_apply_or/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow I guess Ukraine was pretty important to the jews. I don't remember any of this shit about Syria.

Yet I bet we’ll keep the H1B visa program wide open for them

this is a death sentence for the petrodollar

News link?

Better not. Hey hey ho ho H1Bs have got to go.

good morning sirs

This administration is gonna sanction the US out of the world economy.

please for the love of god my life cant get any better than if the pajeeterinos that waste my time are banned and i get more mun muns

Poos need to sanction all u.s. companies call tech support, and watch the U.s. burn

How about saving seniors the trouble and blocking all incoming calls from India?

no one cares about sand niggers

It's about them buying s400 from russia. This has been an issue for several years. biden is actually doing the right thing for once.

not a great idea before the midterms

Ha ha, no way.

Fucking clown show.

i haven't seen any sirs lately... it's over...

>no one cares about sand niggers
no ones cares about Ukrainians either or they wouldn't be giving machine guns to citizens and telling them to go to war against the Russian army.

If true India needs to go after Silicon Valley

Nice .
Pajeets honorary whiteman along with Russian and Chinese.
Fuck Joe Biden, fuck democrat party, fuck niggers.

>biden is actually doing the right thing
lol

lmao

And they say it's Russia.

but ser...

What if all the poos in America just went back and created new tech companies in India?

>let's push more countries towards China

I can't wait to see all of this backfire on these fucktards

kikes only care about other kikes

lol Americans are so fucking stupid
they turn everyone powerful against them, and their only allies are significantly weaker than them
it's like they want to lose

SIR, SIR, DO NOT REDEEM THE SANCTIONS SIR!

>Ukraine can join NATO, it's a free country
>No, India can't decide where it buys its air defence system from
I hate mutts so much.

Fake and gay.

>i haven't seen any sirs lately... it's over...
Is Brampton under lockdown?!

Attached: apu_the_town_rapist.gif (500x375, 233.57K)

link? I can't find this particular article. I know we're stupid but we can't be this stupid right?

There's alot of H1B visas working in Silicon Valley. What could possibly go wrong?

At the same time, the United States also wants help from India on tackling China. I wish I was making this level of stupidity up

based

After they tank google first.

Wonder if they'll also sanction turkey and Israel for doing the same thing.

REDEEM THE LINK

Come on Hans, I know you guys are autistic, but you have to understand that's some faggot shill right? Joe Xiden won with the help of dominion voting, he's overwhelmingly hated over here, and very few americans are actually interested in ruinous foreign wars.

Almost like it's orchestrated to fail huh?
Almost like building back backer can't roll out until something gets destroyed.

We're on a self destruct course, that's for sure. The shadow figures (probably all jews) steered us toward suicide and the mutting hordes cheer it on.

imagine believing this

Attached: 1637268945958.jpg (962x1064, 56.84K)

Good. Rape is part of their culture. They need some thinning of their disgusting incel ratnest.

ESCALATE!
ESCALATE!
BURN
IT
DOWN!
>I've changed my mind, Biden is actively trying to destroy our shitty world order. Biden = based.

>Biden is doing the right thing.
He hasn't been right in 92 years.

>Pretty important
Very important

Attached: child.png (827x381, 53.01K)

>America should sell to both pakis and poos
India stanning for russia is not kneejerk.

Should add in there they have to shut down 100% of telemarketers before anything ever gets lifted

Attached: 1631803864436.png (413x395, 206.33K)

That's a conspiracy theo-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Red_Banners

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 20-43-34 The Build Back Better Framework The White House.png (635x148, 9.59K)

banning india would save the usa

>sanction everyone we don't like
Twitter politics everyone.

that 'article' looks fake as shit

I don't understand what's the end-game for US here. Why alienate yet another ally over... literal nothing. Especially when it's so hypocritical to do so given China, Turkey, and Israel are not being sanctioned for same reason (instead topic is avoided). Like Venezuela, China, Saudies, and Russia already made a pact against us recently, why escalate?

they do care cause ukraine is white

Link please I can't find the article

From your lips to God's ear.
hear, hear!

Smart business move imo. Forces India to buy from the west and fucks Russia just a little more. USA will sell more arms and Russia will sell less. Swing that dick around biden

the pods werent just a meme. the west is about to be destroyed

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO
NO MORE H1BS FOR ME AND YOU
GOODBYE DEAR PAJEET
BACK TO THE SHITTING STREET

Hello Sir we've been trying to reach you about your car's warranty expiring.

Attached: 1636903531606.png (1012x800, 222.88K)

So now China and India are getting closer with Russia.
But China and India still have overlapping land claims.
I wonder how this is gonna work out.

Fuck Ukraine.

Corrupt shithole we prop up to pour gas money into the dem party and the pockets of Biden, Pelosi, and Romney.

Fuck that.

Maybe Russia cares but Zelenskyy and his supporters (the entire Western hemisphere except Cuba and Venezuela) are happy to use Ukranians as cannon fodder.

Ukraine has trillions in gas, oil, rare materials, pipeline real estate, geo-political defense value and more. Not to mention it is money laundering central for the kikes in NATO, especially America, and currently has bioweapon labs from NATO and America there too. The west is shitting and farting its pants over what Russia is doing. This could mean the end of the post WW2 status-Quo that Jews rely on to operate. War is chaotic and Jews are autistic schizos who love to profit off of it, but know one wrong move and it's back to the pogroms.

Sirs pleas, we need India basterds!

Attached: 1643042856730.png (800x450, 93.36K)

DO NOT FUCKING REDEEM! BIDEN YOUR MOTHER IS PROSTITUTE! YOU ARE BITCH!

Attached: India.jpg (1200x942, 744.3K)

It's probably from tomorrow.

unironically this

Attached: 1582016428094.jpg (297x322, 62.77K)

UNCLE!!

You forgot they also have nukes

we need the labor

Oh, this /particular/ article. ok. There are several, but they're vaguer - 'may', 'might', 'considering'. We should be able to report posts that over-egg the original article.
thehill.com/policy/international/596693-biden-weighing-sanctions-on-india-over-russian-military-stockpiles

Fucking fake lol

>The west is shitting and farting its pants over what Russia is doing.
Then they shouldn't have been pushing to get Ukraine in NATO and they shouldn't have been funding biolabs there.
Russia's reaction is sensible considering the circumstances, I don't believe the West is the least surprised by it.

Nah they were going to let it slide. Them remaining neutral with the recent ukraine annexation is what made washington do this. They are lashing out. Once the major sanctions started against russia, they cannot stop the course of decisions they made. They are too filled with hubris and ideology to avert the course. Not good.

The western leaders see the handwriting on the wall. Massive defection from the neolib/neocon western world "rules based" order. Fuck them

Just so you're all aware, the global system is about to collapse. This happening will be the happening of the century, I hope you all realize that. This is fucking insane, Pax Americana, free trade, all of it will die this year.

Attached: 1504562480728.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

Not really. This is more dividing the world into 2 polars instead of the unipolar behemoth America once was.

Europe is the ones who will be following America's sanctions while Asia and Russia evade it.

Its the start of a cold war

Our retarded neoliberals think sanctions are like cancelling a bad goy off Twitter. Completely detached tranny jew retards.

'Jeets fucking hate Biden.

>reddit.com/r/india/comments/t5ln9l/president_biden_to_decide_whether_to_apply_or/

It's the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act all over again, they really are repeating history. Pandemic, world war, inflation.

Soon the FED will raise rates and crash the economy.

What's their delivery system, a mule cart?

Attached: pajeet shower.png (955x600, 1.39M)