Time to drive to your cubicle. Oh and gas will be $7 a gallon

What did he mean by this? Is he a literal retard?

Attached: D9BE8693-6B18-490B-9B10-86C859B35A4B.jpg (1258x806, 648.02K)

Boomer genocide cannot come fast enough. There is literally no reason to have offices in 2022.

Blame the gas station that's getting rich gouging everything they sell.

That's a very antisemitic thing to say.

You have dumb enough people willing to defend it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-163938_Twitter.jpg (1080x1477, 464.74K)

Those corporations are profiting and price gouging

he is a puppet for them. simple as.

Inflation + Energy crisis is gonna be a multiplying nightmare Mutts, I hope you're all ready to brace for IMPACT

Attached: 1645941419644.png (900x900, 341.22K)

(You)

Hey there you dumb fucking hillbilly nigger. It does not matter what Biden says. You will find fault. Just kys

It's time to rotate on your sanitary pedestal

Is now a good time to ask for a raise at my wagie job?

How can I brew diesel fuel out of birch trees and make bio diesel?

Gas is already $8/gal here

unironically yes. lots of raises going out right now. Mr sheckelstein has to pay a small amount of more ducats to his slaves so they don't go to Mr goldberg's office across the street.

>gas will be $7 a gallon

No.

It will be $10 soon.

Just like over here.

Much of the price of gas is in multiple taxes. Federal, State, and Local. I.e. if no taxes . Price of $5 per gal. Without taxes could be $2 per gal.

>allready €2,20 per liter and climbing

Attached: EB325B539.jpg (1360x924, 159.51K)

Jesus that sucks. First the government fucks over the truckers directly and now they have to deal with insane energy costs. Injustice.

We need some kind of translator for political bullshit shown as captions during every speech
>we’re going to have to make some sacrifices
YOU'RE going to have to make sacrifices
>you will own nothing and be happy
We will own everything and you’ll be miserable
>climate change will change our diets
We’ll be eating filet and the finest beluga, you’ll be eating grasshopper protein powder 3x/day
>we must defend American values abroad!
We must defend the financial interests of American oligarchs
Etc

Seconded. If you don’t want to ask for a raise at least look around for other jobs. It’s a good time to be a jobseeker, you have a lot more leverage than you would otherwise. A ton of businesses in my area have lots of unfillednjobs so they’ve been raising wages to try to attract people

yes there is, to squeeze out money from lazy fuckers who never had a real job.

>Is he a literal retard?
checked
i said he was before he was elected
leftists called me a school shooter for it
Christ is king

Why does no one care about the environment when we talk about commuting? It must be one of the most fundamental contributor to climate change, but we are needed back in the office because boomers require the authentic experience of seeing our spreadsheets in person.