Why do Americans hate leftism while Europeans can't get enough of it?

Why do Americans hate leftism while Europeans can't get enough of it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 10.18.54 PM.png (1262x1262, 669.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

I hate how America has freedom in almost all the wrong places. Being oppressed at the work place AND by the IRS doesnt work. It has to be one or the other.

I get 25 days of paid leave every year

mang shiiiieeeetttt this muffuggn crackwr spinnawheel bull shiiet nigga finna git sum rotisserie chkun yall das wut niggas talm bou

Attached: 1621289732003m.jpg (617x1024, 99.75K)

You also experience leftism just without the social aspect bc different understanding of left/social/freedom/etc
And anti Sovjet propaganda

then move to those countries?

You'd think with all these pro-worker regulations the europoors wouldn't be so poor.

Attached: tert4545454.png (2860x1390, 1.86M)

Propaganda is pretty good as you can see.

Attached: 1646183734590.png (1000x1455, 1.21M)

They were violently cucked in WWII, so badly they had to renounce all semblance of conservatism/right-wing politics at a social level. They also don't have nigger/spic/welfare/drug addict/obesity populations that rival ours, even with rapefugee imports, so they tend to have healthier functioning societies.

nigga still wearing the same shoes he had in africa

I knew we had it bad but yikes...

I don't hate the left, I hate woke shitters but this automatically makes me right wing and I bet there are a bunch of people that feel like me. The constant anti-white propaganda in movies and video games has gotten to a point that it even annoys the fuck out of me and I'm not even white. I hate these fucking people so much and I thought I'd be free in this tiny island but somehow people have gotten infected with America's wokenism here too.

I get up to 10 hours where I earn like a hour n half of every 80 hours.
Yes I'm on suicide watch

The most important freedom to the American government is the freedom of the rich to oppress the working class and squeeze as much profit out of them as they can.
Because the rich are the ones that engage in "lobbying"(corruption)

Here in this country, we work. It is really that simple and its a major reason we are successful. I don't know where this recent attitude came from where its somehow alright not to work at least full time, but that shit has got to end soon or we will be in trouble. Since the pandemic started people have been just insanely lazy and entitled, expecting the government to baby them and cut a check if things go south. That shit needs to end, and we need to ignore their wails and crying. A few missed meals and these people will be back in line once again where they should be.

Shut up faggot. The world didnt work 40 hour work weeks before the industrial revolution. You've just been conditioned to accept the 40 hour work week by your corporate whipmasters because their propaganda department has gotten stronger and consumerism has replaced religion.
Capitalists started forcing 16 hour work days when the technology made it possible to keep work places well lit and they could start recording time more easily. The only reason we have 40 hours is people fighting for worker rights then.
China has more days off than we do mandatory.
It's fucking pathetic.

From where you think it came from? From the same people who introduced antifa and communism to young people, your education system. Although paid leave should be a right, especially if it's for sickness.

>It has to be one or the other
Does it though? ZOG didn’t seem to get the memo.

I work as little as possible while still giving my employers the impression that I'm a dedicated worker.
I constantly lie on my time reporting, steal things from work and slack off when no one is watching. I'm still one of the most productive employees somehow despite actively avoiding being productive and my boss loves me so I'm never suspected for any of the wrongs I've committed against her.
It's a great relationship, I'm exploited for my labor and I exploit them back.

A job is a source of a paycheck and nothing more. I have no actual obligation to these people, they're using me and I'm using them.
If I could con the government into paying for me to live you bet your fucking ass I would. Then I'd have the free time to actually do productive things like gardening, building stuff and generally anything other than lining some Jew's pockets.

Of course if the government didn't rob me in the form of taxes every year I could just buy property and live like a homesteader on zero income. But for some reason I need to fork over a chunk of my wealth to Washington simply for the crime of owning my own property.

Shut the fuck up you retarded shill or faggot. Money is Americas God and (((working))) is their religion. Its definitely healthy to spend 5/7s if your life genersting fiat currency for a central bank. You are beyond hope.

>just work away even hard while homes, fuel, women, snd literally everything is priced out of your reach!!! Just work longer hours then and cut out the avocado, and the toast. At least we're not speaking German!!!!

Your beak is showing rabbi

Because Europeans are lazy.