You guys dont realize

This war will never end until either Russia and China or NATO fall.
When Ukraine capitulates, its not going to just go back to normal, ever.
Its literally worse than the Cold War. We are all fucked.

Attached: 1637426126030.jpg (576x848, 284.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
youtube.com/watch?v=JHGXfFJ2TMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We know.

>its not going to just go back to normal
That's why we're rooting for Russia.

Trump told Putin that he would hit Moscow if he pulled the shit he pulled with Obama and Bush. There was Never an attack and we worked with Russia "for the most part" in Syria.

Fuck off kike

Attached: 20191031_002726.jpg (698x698, 87.84K)

NATO will fall because I'm unwilling to die for my country which hates the European races.

Oh I realize it but here's the rub: I don't give a shit

This

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

I have gotten the covid vaccine about 20 times now. 4 Pfizer, 12 moderna, 4 Johnson. Once I got my first vaccine, I started cravings for it. There is something so great knowing I am reducing the spread of the coronavirus with each of them. I am feeling so empowered. I think I may be addicted ngl. At least it won't kill me.

>Its literally worse than the Cold War. We are all fucked.

But tell me, do you still believe this is a "real" war and not just a war to mask the vaxx and their agenda of fucking our asses? And yes, this changes everything.

Don't get my hopes up Ivan

i want sex with that girly

Dont give a single fuck, at all.

That's the best-case scenario, short of UFO invasion to prevent us nuking the simulation ... er, I mean "planet."

GOOD

nah it will be okay dont worry

the major nuclear powers are all in it together and small scale conflicts are manufactured and controlled by them to their mutual benefit

I don’t give a FUCK, Ivan.

It'a battle between marxists, jews won

Who do you want to win? The eastern alliance of chinks and mongrels?
If you are an ethnic russian then go seek refuge in the baltics and fight on the side of the white race.

or. you will lose.. the entire white race (minus russia) has never fought on one side in the entire history of the world. and i promise it will be a deadly and beautiful thing

It'll just be more Cold War bullshit, we've seen this script before

Attached: 1619052641692.jpg (1024x732, 132.17K)

spbp

GOOD
let clown world burn

You mean the globohomo white race which will be extinct in a few centuries?

>the simulation

Attached: 1611597621782.png (427x400, 17.15K)

Once we defeat the chinks we will slaughter you dogs in the street, i will personally slit your throat you stupid chink or paki

this desu, good luck trying to build an expeditionary force of brown foederati!

>its not going to just go back to normal, ever.
What normal? (((New normal)))? Normal normal or old normal?
This boat has sailed, Ivan. Whatever is in front of us is better than covid having its own pronoums. Even a nuclear holocaust is better.

Death to nato! Death the America!

Seriously. Tell vlad to nuke us. Start with DC the SF.

i promise you,, i live in vancouver,.,.after this war is over i promise you i will personally slit your throat and piss on your dead body and i will also kill your wife and kids

Calm down Nigel - just a joke

> i promise it will be a deadly and beautiful thing
Gee I can hardly wait

Attached: 1619404140737.jpg (725x1024, 124.08K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JHGXfFJ2TMk

Attached: Captain Russia.jpg (735x906, 193.34K)

Speak for yourself shill nigger. Someone needs to kill that faggot Putin already.

Attached: alalam-635990299888900614-25f-4x3-1474179077.jpg (650x375, 62.24K)

We know and we dont care, still not fighting your kike wars.

Do you wish you would have just kept sucking that dick good so it didn't happen then?

Or do you have no regrets as usual?

>We are all fucked.

Life is finite anyways.

Deal with it.

America will not be involved... america will choose to stay out of it.. you are the new brazil.. an irrelevant band of mulattos. the white world will rise again and since america is not a white nation you will not be apart of it

lol schizos vs schizos
there are like 500 different theories (including 5g, aliens and biblical prophecies ) and i assume 499 are wrong

This plus I’ve also accepted that the west should be destroyed before anything will improve

>When Ukraine capitulates, its not going to just go back to normal, ever.
GOOD. """""Normal""""" was slowly killing us.

gook hands typed this post

Spotted the kike, funny jew is funny

>and fight on the side of the white race.
Yuro, Canadian and US governments would have already thrown whites on concetration camps if they weren't the biggest taxpayers. Your concept of "western civ" is dead and buried.

>Calm down Nigel - just a joke

Attached: 1622674014944.png (474x474, 26.35K)

Gentlemen, the wheel is about to turn. Let the hard times come so my children can prosper.

Attached: message-hard-times-create-strong-men-good-times-weak-men-create-hard-times.jpg (480x681, 73.76K)

Yeah.

You don't realize how fucked life in the West is.
We may have money, but our lives are non-stop emotional manipulation and misery.

Capitalism was a mistake.

You Russians are such gloomy Gus's.

Attached: whistleahappytuneintheapocalypse.gif (400x220, 356.76K)

for the first time in my life i have purpose. i might actually go to war. I just want to die already. Now russia gave me a purpose and a change to die properly. Thanks russia

Russia will stop when they get to the Dnieper. Mostly because they don't really have the resources to go all WWIII and try to unite all the Soviet states in one shot.

>we
I dunno about you but I dislike sucking jewish globohomo cock

(You)

retard take, russia will do what putin stated, demilitarize ukraine then go back
its almost like you retards seriously thing nato/russia/ukraine arent working together

Attached: 1623969091882.jpg (665x613, 68.05K)