I did that!

Have you seen any?

Attached: BE1E803E-2D98-45EB-B892-81585EDEE457.jpg (570x428, 50.2K)

Hahaha they’re so funny because Joe Biden controls the gas prices (duh) and he made the prices higher because liberals are so dumb!!

5-6 have been posted at my gas station, a new one is erected upon the niggery scratching of any previous one

Good.

Car crashes kill almost as many people as drug overdoses in this country. Less people driving = less death.

I’ve seen some half way peeled off stickers at corporate gas stations. I live in rural Kansas though, so idk what’s the point. It’s 100% red

He should do more of it. How hard would the seethe be if it was 200 dollars for that fillup?

The gas station did that. Biden did gouge you.

>Hahaha they’re so funny because Joe Biden controls the gas prices (duh) and he made the prices higher because liberals are so dumb!!
man you're gonna be in for a world of cope come November user...

Attached: 1646187879740.png (469x571, 139.01K)

My grandson said his friend makes those. He's real smart with the internet.

How do I screenshot?
--
Sent from my iPhone

Imagine being such a pathetic poor fucking wagecuck that you even notice gas prices, let alone complain about them lmfao

I've been editing them to say "Jews did that" when I see them

>Hahaha they’re so funny because Joe Biden controls the gas prices

Yes, I'm pretty sure he's the one that killed the Keystone XL Pipeline.

None. I think it's sad that American foreign policy has to be beholden to small dicked chuds who bought a truck they can't afford

Why didn't the faggots printing up these stickers fight harder to do something about the openly stolen election?

You guys know a pipeline produces zero oil and it's not the only way to move oil right? It's litterally irrelevant and had already been held up in court for 10 years

>$3.52

I’d be fucking ecstatic with $3.52 per gallon. We’re already north of $4.20 here

From a while ago

Attached: 20220101_194837.jpg (2739x2351, 879.48K)

I wish gas was that cheap in my commie block shit hole. Also fuck Joe Biden
And fuck this gay little faggot

Attached: 1646368179278.png (500x956, 334.81K)

Correct, except they are not dumb. Just evil.

Attached: 1640046595180.jpg (686x960, 43.96K)

Pretty much yeah

I wouldn’t even give Biden 15% probability of being alive in 2024.

>$3.50
What is this, last week?

Yes

Saw three on one gas pump the other day. One scratched halfway off and two fresh ones on it. Gave a good chuckle.

I see them here in rural Wyoming, especially at mom and pop shops. Boomers are angry as gas prices are up, zoomers are mad the fracking jobs dried up.

They're plastered all over pumps in Central PA, and there's a bunch of sticker residue from where they used to be. I kinda' felt bad for the wagies that have to scrape them off, but then I remembered they start at $16/hr now, so now I don't feel bad.

No

Attached: D8511CB9-9112-43A9-AE7E-F05A106D8481.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

You are fucking retarded lmao
You should learn a bit about how commodities are traded.

The pipeline more efficiently moves oil thereby reducing the price you fucking moron.

yes

Hahaha yeah I have.

Why do baby boomers find this shit so funny? Is it really just because they’re retarted?

literally have a ass for a mascot
> riden with biden
I love ceramic glaze

All over the place in AZ.

Actual retard. I feel like I should ask your parents if it’s too late to abort you. Fucking waste of air.

Attached: FF7A982D-8B7A-478C-BCBB-9CFF4803C536.jpg (784x862, 74.44K)

It is much more quick, efficient, and cost effective to move oil, as opposed to trucking it or moving by rail. It was being completed until Beijing Biden came into office.

Lol yes i have

>Just transport all of this oil on trains, ships, and trucks.

Good luck getting a drop of oil from some places economically without a pipeline.

Attached: pipeline_map.gif (450x425, 11.77K)

He scaled back oil production you turbonigger

I never leave my house. I refuel my car only once a year.

Oh fuck off, I was paying that much for gas before cooflation

Sure was a lot of things allegedly happening that never actually happened for 4 years

They're at my local Casey's in Indiana. 3 pumps or so have them.

No, think of the tundra.

Fuck the natives, drill it all.
They are assholes.

Attached: ANWR-map.png (799x494, 359.28K)

fuck, liberals are dumb

Attached: retu.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

>its literally irrelevant
heres your (you).

I'd love you to elaborate actually on how a small nonexistent American pipeline still not existing has caused a big increase in a global commodity rate

I do a lot of traveling on the interstate and see them pretty much everywhere, they slowed down but now I'm seeing more again as prices continue to go up.

Attached: UBI.png (1154x496, 221.6K)