Can you explain where this idea that we "should be color blind regarding to race" and that "skin color should never...

Can you explain where this idea that we "should be color blind regarding to race" and that "skin color should never matter" come from?

Attached: 1518727035264.jpg (1080x1350, 148.91K)

Herpes

Attached: 1646367388662.jpg (166x174, 3.54K)

Poor width to length ratio.
Chance of rat: high

Attached: 1646367438584.jpg (567x1183, 70.65K)

dont care, someone post her photos in minishorts

It's entirely just shitskins coping and trying to get white people to overlook their contant offenses against them.

>tee hee, my brother looks so cute after his makeover

Niggers

Cultural Marxism

>Can you explain where this idea that we "should be color blind regarding to race" and that "skin color should never matter" come from?
Juden.
The bad conciousness of jews.

But then on the other hand: I'm not sure they even have a conciousness.

One ideology that seems to fertilize these ideas is Christianity. I almost said it is the origin but I'm not confident it is the only source. However, it is in fact a religious mindset which fuels this.

jesus,
you lackwit heathen
picrel is approximation of average african american man without government interference

Attached: JesseLeePeterson.png (998x790, 955.33K)

The desire to maximize the size of the labor market and consumer pool

jews

Race was oversimplified into a colour-coded retard understanding. In reality, there are hundreds of distinct racial bloodlines with identifiable phenotype, but having five or six colour-coded groups is much easier for NPCs.

This colour-coded system is now called "racism" and an even dumber idea is being pushed to replace it, which is the idea that race simply does not exist or else that we should pretend it simply does not exist.

Also this, the emotional force behind progressivism is derived from the fact that it's basically secularized Christianity

Some commie jew

Jews

Capitalists who wanted to milk money out of many different races of people

American cope from being a rotting country inside and out and having no racial destiny.

how can u be sure, isnt it supposed to be on lips?
>i have no idea what herpes looks like

Sane people. Faggot.

"Colourblind" and "skin colour doesn't matter" are both positions that are only held by racists today. Keep up.

Kikes

Jews nigger, everytime you think of a retarded question like this the answer is jews, now i asnwered all of you questions, fuck you nigger.

There will be no Jews or Gentiles blablabla

That girl on the right had bad genes.

She is a ten until you hear her voice. Bitch sings bass.