Can America really intercept an incoming nuke before it lands, or is that propaganda?

Can America really intercept an incoming nuke before it lands, or is that propaganda?

Attached: download - 2022-02-23T222048.415.jpg (183x275, 4.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeagjJHJs6k
youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
youtube.com/watch?v=lDMOC4_dU70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_missile_defence_system
youtube.com/watch?v=5T-Enb1GfWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One? Yes. A full barrage? No.

Propaganda. In an actual nuclear exchange where lots of nukes are flying all over the place America will be fucked.

I think the upshot is that we can intercept some, but not enough that those that got through wouldn't completely BTFO us regardless. ICBM interceptors have like a 60-70% success rate, I think?

no we cannot

nukes are propaganda

No, but that ass could likely end the war and create world peace

Under controlled conditions, sure. In a real nuclear war, hell no.

Let's test your theory

Probably once. Putin sure bitched about it.
Said that we had a treaty that we weren't supposed to build up more nuclear defense. He claimed a few years ago that America's nuclear defenses were invincible from all attack, and they had violated treaty, therefore, Putin said Russia would make a missile capable of defeating our defenses, as this was the cheapest route for them.
Furthermore, China has some kind of hyper ballistic missile that no we probably can't stop and judging from Putin's behavior lately, Russia must have completed whatever they were working on.
So no. A few years ago? According to Putin? Yes.

Impossible because the nuke is a thousandth of the actual missle barrage full of 'duds' It's like looking for a needle in a needlestack.

If we really do have UFO technologies like has been in the news lately, then maybe. I'd say it's possible if you have a fleet of vehicles that can go anywhere on earth almost instantly. Then it's just a matter of making sure you can track and intercept each one, the getting there on time thing is taken care of.

Follow up question: redpill me on the odds that we are all dead within the year

yes thats the actual reason putler is freaking out. many people seem to forget that the missile defence shield just became fully operational and that means russia cannot fire missiles.

The USA has hypersonic interceptors SM-6 and can track and down all missiles up to and including hypersonics

you tell me user youtube.com/watch?v=KeagjJHJs6k

The air defense capabilities of the us are about as unknown as the actual strike capabilities of enemy nukes. The reality is that there will be strikes, but also interceptions as well as outright duds.
This is also barring the possibility of secret technologies stored specifically for doomsday scenarios.

You don't honestly believe this.

That's assuming nukes even exist

Most countries with decent AA can. For one. Launch a fuck load and some are going to get through.

Idk. Maybe we should test the systems.

No we cant.

Attached: No.png (1078x1061, 149.27K)

exactly, ships are deployed all around the atlantic and europe that can intercept an icbm.

the noose tightens around putlers regime.

Unfortunately zero. As much as I would like something to fall out of the sky and kill me instantly I don't think it's going to happen.

Attached: 1594002698111.jpg (1440x1419, 710.93K)

Remember when we staged war games to train against iraq’s rebels and we made the team we used to rep iraq lose on purpose so that we could say we won?
I think it’s that kind of situation.

Couldn't even intercept a few planes during training drills on 9/11

Attached: wtc7.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

Even if you intercept the radiation gonna still affect

Only safe intercept will be to catch it like a ball and not letting it explode

It's propaganda to keep people carrying on.

Yeah a few of them. Not as many as the Russians will throw

THAAD's a good question, op!

do you believe the kremlin lie it was over deploying nukes in europe? when it was actually counter-nuke technology.
check the news 10-20 years ago on what putler was actually sperging at.

bullshit from a bullshitter

/thread
The only reason we didn't have a nuclear Armageddon during the cold war when some Russian satellite malfunctioned and showed that the US had sent a few nukes their way was because the dude knew it wasn't right because the US had only sent a small amount that could have been shot down. If nukes get sent, they get sent in mass.

Bullshitler

You think nukes need to fly? There are nukes probably planted in every major city for just such an event.
Remember the cia can change the signature of nukes now.

We can't stop ICBMs. Not one, not many.

Yes,Yes, but only about a few dozen at most. Enough to stop a first strike from NK or Iran, but not enough for Russia or China

once an intercontinental ballistic Missile blooms, that means the 10-20 warheads break out it's near impossible. Getting them before they do that is key.

yes, yes, yes and yes
they both sides have had this capability since the mid 80s at the very least
no-one trys to start shit because world government is already owned by zog so there is no use to delete their biggest fearpill

Hypersonic nukes, you stupid niggers I have been warning you for months now.

GET

SOMEWHERE

SAFE

Attached: 9093cada9806e1a360c3e7f159469d1f.jpg (736x440, 79.37K)

Do you think it could actually stop one? How?

Retard. You probably think hiding under your desk will save you from a nuke as well don't you

Attached: 1646324228134.png (236x207, 63.5K)

My friend who just got out of the Navy literally just left my house after visiting with me for awhile. I asked him about this, and he said, and I quote, "Yeah there are anti-nuke missiles and aircraft".

>Hypersonic nukes
This is the problem. It's been heavily insinuated we SOMEHOW had full defense from everything else.
But these hypersonics move extremely fast.
And they're hard to target with anything.

they shoot it while its just launched into the air

We can intercept enough of them to protect our shadow government bunkers + associated elites.

Everyone else will burn.

Even if they could wouldn't there still be fallout?

it's probably true
here's something else that is probably true
nukes mean absolutely nothing
various entities have nanodrone swarm capability

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

Why would we want to if it's aimed at a Blue State?

t. Dunning kruger bunketroon

youtube.com/watch?v=lDMOC4_dU70
Related to attached pic

this makes a lot of sense. fire over 9000 missiles. only 1K are actually nukes. how will you know which to intercept???

>t. Random faggots on the internet

How the fuck would any of you know? You think the compartmentalized classification system used by the US government just let's this shit slip around to low-level analysts with a TSC?

Only those who need to know this shit know. Most governments have aces up their sleeves and they aren't telling retards like us. A good rule of thumb is that whatever the current public sources know, there are about two degrees of advancement from that.

So if there are ballistic missiles and we know there are systems that can shoot them down, that means there are probably faster missiles and that we can shoot those down too. Not like they'd tell us

If we could, why would we talk about it, moron?

>implying russia is capable of firing all its missiles at once
dumbfuck

I'll also give you guys an idea how they probably had defense to stop traditional ICBMs.
See this?
Imagine that on a satellite and a lot more powerful
> Couldn't shoot down all the nukes
Yea a few satellites could.

Attached: laser-show-1427916.jpg (960x720, 124.03K)

Yes

I think this is correct.

i think some ICBM missiles are basically impossible to stop once they get going. apparently it's possible to stop them before they reach low orbit but it's hard to both spot it then react to it on time.

Attached: -577648021636763373.jpg (800x1000, 82.26K)

Yep pure propaganda nothing more. If you see anything odd in the sky it's obviously a Type III Alien civilization coming to see our backwater dirtball "for reasons."

Attached: Aliens we tell you.jpg (2302x1039, 88.76K)

FARTMEAT

Space lazars dumb fuck

we could intercept.... most, of them.
not enough

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (474x269, 16.8K)

Nah, I'd rather be posting my fee-fees on the internet before we all burn in nuclear hellfire.

Daily reminder it is easier to recover from being NUKED than NIGGERED

Attached: nigs_vs_nukes.jpg (940x690, 144.63K)

it can for sure

>How the fuck would any of you know?

Attached: 1632352781365.jpg (953x939, 184.63K)

I guess I am a dumbfuck here but I do not understand why they couldn't?

It is not beyond belief that the U.S. has breakaway civilization level technology. I also doubt the number of operational nuclear weapons Russia has, and the effectiveness of their system overall.

No one's talked about EMP.
I would miss this place.

wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_missile_defence_system

so many people dont even read up on this and just swallow kremlin propaganda.

It can, undoubtedly.

do they have 9000 launching sites?

I'll ping it with my .357 magnum before it can hit the ground.

Attached: QuickFire.jpg (680x450, 72.82K)

Nukes don't work like that. The nuke goes off when a switch is activated, not when it hit something. If the nuke hits the ground it won't go off.

sure we can prob shoot one down, but we can't shoot down 100.

Honestly based.

Technologically, absolutely. With ease. However, with the current cadre of troons and niggers, i hope we don't have to find out.

>source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_missile_defence_system
>so many people dont even read up on this and just swallow propaganda.
pure pottery wew nigger

Holy shit you are retarded.

I fucking hope so because I live in the target zone.

>but we can't shoot down 100.
Yes we caaaan.

Remember that if you stress they profit on you...

This guy gets it.

I guess I just assumed they would have built that many during the cold war. Does seem kind of overkill to have 9000 though so I will agree with you there.

>this makes a lot of sense.
>a decoy missile is like a blow-up tank
you have to still build the entire missile. just without a warhead.

retard

It's definitely possible, no way to tell unless it actually happens though. Anti missile stuff has been pretty wild lately.
I had an old professor in like 2015 that used to be a coder for the government. He told us that there is technology with code he's worked on over 30 years ago that is still not public knowledge.
You never know what the government could have up its sleeve.

>unlikely properly maintained or drilled equipment
>never tested in a real life scenario
>americans are responsible for using it

What do you think? What do americans actually get right anymore? Couldn't stop 9/11, couldn't contain Covid, most of us can't function without digital pacifiers.

The culture of "I'm sure somebody else will take care of this" is the only reason why you think we'd be safe. It's also the reason we're fucked.

If we could reliably do that, the military would be bragging about it non stop.

Attached: 1230729517.0.jpg (1200x800, 112.54K)

you stupid nigger because it isn't classified, the goal is to act as a deterrent

>An inefficient government can spend billions of dollars in supposedly groundbreaking tech, recruit some extremely smart people in extremely specific fields and order some extremely specific materials and no one will notice
Ask me how I know you're a neet with no real world experience

It is possible. US shot an ICBM down in 2020 to test defense systems.

We have like 40 ground based interceptors in Alaska, which have questionable efficacy. The rest of our ballistic defense depends on Aegis ships, but that's not going to play a major role in a nuclear exchange. We're pretty much fucked.

Also the kikes in Congress could have funded a brilliant pebbles type missile defense decades ago, but didn't because obviously America would never have a nuclear threat ever again. Fucking kikes.

>Wikipedia as a source for any country's true military capability
Fucking lol, might as well ask Bob from accounting

If it hits Silicon Valley or DC, IDGAF

Attached: 20211130_104312_IMG_4026.jpg (460x680, 40.46K)

>with the current cadre of troons and niggers
this, i don't doubt the technology exists... what i do doubt is that the affirmative action diversity hires running things will be able to capably pull it off

>source: wikipedia
cope harder NATO retard (Nigger And Tranny Organization)

Attached: nato.jpg (960x960, 74.12K)

No, we wouldn't. Pretend you are weak when you are strong, as the art of war says. You don't go bragging to your enemies about your top secret weapons. You wait until they attack and you greet them with technological hell.

Attached: BiteTheCurb.gif (240x240, 653.11K)

This is why nuclear war isn't such a bad thing. The most prepared, intelligent, and cunning people (whites and asians) will survive while the rest perish. Only issue is a certain (((someone))) who will also definitely survive.

just in case though, this may come in handy

Attached: shelter.jpg (2000x1384, 595.06K)

Yes memeflaggot we can. 1800 patriot missile batteries surround our country.

giving you the rough rundown because you dont even know the basics, retard

At LEAST read the wiki page before diving head first into a topic redditard.

Its a myth
we might get a few but those were tested on ones we knew the launch time and trajectory of in advance
for example we stopped using the peacekeeper as part of de-escalation, those each had 10 warheads that scattered and had stuff to help them avoid being stopped
we no longer use ones with more than 3 and many of those only have 1 warhead
russia still has all of their mean ones in operation
our chances of stopping all the warheads in an ICBM's payload is very low
however all of these defenses don't really matter when faced with HGVs, google them if you don't know what they are, theres plenty of public knowledge to know theyre real and both russia and china have them

Some of them, but not close to all. We'd get nuked enough to really be destroyed as a nation. It's hard to get them. You need to get the rocket before the front section with the warheads releases them.

Agreed the biggest decision they have to make is which targets they have to sacrifice in order to justify retaliation.

Attached: 1614113806530.jpg (720x766, 130.18K)

holy shit putin shills are literally duning kruger

Interceptor missiles, or detonating our own nukes along the flight trajectory to knock out the electronics. Both the US and USSR also looked at laser based ICBM countermeasures but the results were underwhelming. Or at least that's what the public data shows.

That's not how Americans work anymore.

you lose any and all credibility trying to use wikipedia as a source, this is basic shit you stupid nigger

>muh putin shills
2 weeks ago i was a chink, amazing how you retard goyimutt niggers can be manipulated with ease

Attached: 1646191648590.jpg (680x680, 59.73K)

Either/or fallacy.

Midland, Texas through to Clovis, New Mexico.

Silver City, NM

Winnemucca, Nevada

Cave Junction through Ashland, OR.

International Falls, Minnesota.

Fort Kent, Maine.

GO! NOW!

Attached: tumblr_pnilds6AtK1tg9ln0_640.jpg (597x750, 55.08K)

Yes. I expect >90% of the missile will be intercepted.
youtube.com/watch?v=5T-Enb1GfWE

Intercepting incoming missiles isn't so much the problem*. The problem is dealing with the massive radiation from intercepting them. You shoot down a cloud of nuclear missiles? Great now nuclear radiation blacks out the sky.

*hypersonic missiles are a new threat that could get passed defenses.

thats wrong kiddo.

Ships are the go to for missile defense and icbm intercepting in the future..