Every man should be strong

It is your duty as a white man to go to he gym and make sure you are in too shape. You got to eat clean and lift weight if you want to live healthy and escape the sugar Jew.

If you don't have strong biceps how are you going to hold a rifle All day during the race war? I'd you don't have strong triceps how are you gonna be able to have hard and powerful punches? If your forearm isn't massive how are you gonna grab and lift stuff?

Stop fucking watching tv stop smoking and drinking and start getting in shape. If you need some inspiration take a look at me. This is what happens when you don't make excuses and get to work.

Pic related should be the goal of every white man, period.

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-205841~2.png (1080x1336, 1.56M)

One kick to the knee and you are down. Leg day bro, don't skip it.

That is not you. Anyway, everybody, maybe even women if they don't get big, should lift weights. The mental benefits are even more important than the physical ones in modern life. It massively improves your mood and mental sharpness.

I used my muscles to pull two teeth and did another thirty patients worth of stuff. What have you done with your glamour muscle to make the world a better place?

Enjoy clutching your chest @ 40. Always amazes me how much time you dick skinners waste in a gym, when it can all be taken away when you decide its time to coon out. You should be running, you slow ass nigger.

How are you going to get your steroids in a societal collapse scenario? You'll be reduced to a small impotent cuckboy within a few weeks. Stay natural

If the people that run schools weren't incompetent pedos, lifting weights would be an essential subject just like maths.

Fixating on big muscles is pretty gay. Staying healthy and in-shape is great but trying to become a massive gorilla is just propaganda pushed by gay or closeted men.

>imagine skipping leg day
lol

Roiders will never be real men.

So why did you post picrel of a weakling?

lol look at those legs
hahahahaha

Exactly. Proportionality…

youre probably some 90lbs faggot who just "started a life of lifting" last week. just so you know that pic is used to make fun of bad routines that skin legs

Attached: ares.jpg (300x600, 61.62K)

Looks like Elliot page wtf happened to those legs fren?

Attached: elliot-page-green-rose-met-gala-2021.jpg (2048x3073, 325.09K)

I assemble ordinance to blow up chinks

I'm ending my routine finally and starting to work on my deadlift and accessory exercises only, like a fren here recommended. My goal is 400 lb, I don't know if that's good. I used to do too much cardio, but I've toned it down a bit.

Attached: 1645132147818.png (900x900, 40.07K)

Nice v-taper

this person does not look happy or like a dude

>suicide eyes

kek
gym muscles are weak as piss
go do some hard labour

Imagine this dude gassing while running to cover on those sticks he calls legs

>hurr durr you've got to be a gymcel to be strong

strong doesn't mean a muscular zogbot burger

strong means character, good morals, critical thinking, moral courage, education, etc.

fucking goyim

Fat fuck/powershitter cope

totally

I am strong in the ways that actually matter. Not this gym bro closet faggot shit.

Black and white fallacy you fucking jew.
Everyone should aspire to be strong physically and mentally. Stop trying to get us to skip the gym. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST.

I agree, as a woman, I take physical health just as important as my mental health. Sisters take note, you can achieve this naturally with a basic ketogenic diet paired with calisthenics and hot yoga.

Attached: tranny_mod.webm (404x454, 1.5M)

i work in a vineyard and carry kegs on the regular, i don't go to the gym like some faggot lol

you are goyim and will remain goyim for the rest of your miserable life slaving for your betters