"Based Mom" calls for World War 3

"Based Mom" calls for World War 3

Why did Gaters like this old hag again?

Attached: notbasedbitch.jpg (641x563, 130.59K)

Every boomer had a switch implanted in their brain during the cold war that turned them into seething genocidal maniacs when the triggered is tripped at Langley.

There is nothing a boomer hates more than the thought of the world surviving beyond their own life.

>the fate of ukraine is being decided tonight
>posted on feb 25
kek

she was a helpful human shield to counter claims of sexism, same way Milo was used to counter claims of hating faggots

Fuck, I was just about to order one of her books. Now I have to steal it from the library.

This, but specifically for Russia

>There are risks, yes. But the risks of doing nothing are far greater.
But that's preposterous. The risk of a no fly zone is WW3 with a nuclear exchange.

Shill brigade is here already

No thanks. Not interested in nuclear war over a squabble between Russia and Russia Jr.

If things are going so well for Ukraine, how come they need us forces to help them.

Attached: 1646289172208.png (1100x900, 268.39K)

I hope she gets shot by a feral nigger

>do something! it's now or later
Lol wat

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 22-09-15 Christina Hoff Sommers - Wikipedia.png (1047x150, 22.06K)

they just dont get it
lol
lmao

We're getting dragged into a war tonight, aren't we

Fascinating thought. Might have some bearing. Meditate on this, I will.

I miss the days when it was just laughing at SJWs and youtube videos of Ben Shapiro owning the libs. Now I'm a blackpilled accelerationist Nazi. Why did the jews do this to us bros??

anti boomer shilling? or are you the one being and silly shilly bot yourself sir?

Anyone calling for direct intervention should be put on a list and immediately drafted for the war effort. No exceptions. These cunts are always quick to pay with other peoples blood.

She and milo were shilled by kikebart to shove in "one of the good ones" feminst/faggots in order to trick cuckcons into thinking that the concepts arent inherently cancer. Blair white is the same thing for trannies

Also how has no one mentioned that she's a kike yet?

This is a Russo-Ukrainian conflict, not World War III. Do not engage in international conflict that isn't happening on your soil. Anyone referring to World War III is a warhawk propagandist itching for war. War is the last thing the world needs right now.

>Why did the jews do this
It's in their nature. They literally can't help it.

Both of those people should, and anyone like them, should be killed. Yes, I am calling for both of them to be killed. Their lives and mine are worth far less than nuclear war.

No one except you trumpfags tried to shoehorn in these Jews like Sommers and Milo, and we told you were scum from the start. We were right, you were wrong

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Dats a lot of jews talking. You need to spread dem jews out.

"risks" what a fucking idiot, yeah risks like pushing Russia to engage in nuclear warfare, a country with nothing left to lose is dangerous and Ukraine is a shithole ,literally Ukraine means nothing to the average American

Yes, you are here

The screeching histrionics from all of these kikes, will be hilarious to see Tsarism liquidate the Ukrainian globohomo jew-state.

yeah it was definitely a poison pill. as soon as people started holding these people up as leaders, the movement was dead, as it was no longer an insurmountable task of dealing with thousands of angry gamers, but just taking out some boomer hag and a fag.

And how burgers can possibly that?

and who the fuck is going to enforce a no fly zone?

the second the US enforces it, we're in ww3. and russia will go balls out, and launch nukes at the US, taking out every capital, navy port, airforce base, marines base, army base in the US

She’s a kike

Why are women so fucking retarded.

>There will be consequences

Yeah your children, husband, and dog will burn alive in front of you fucking idiot.

Attached: 1631931906775.jpg (796x422, 107.11K)

This and Twitter is pure cancer. Giving retards a voice and letting retards lead is going to lead to a quick demise.

>There are risks, yes. But risks of doing nothing are far greater.

Attached: nuke war.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

I've literally sat back and watched it unfold for the last week. Really two weeks if you count the build up to it that I never really beleived. Kinda crazy that telling this war was coming was the first thing MSM has been honest about in the last several years. Joe was really over compensating for botching the Afghanistan evacuation.

Another Twitter thread

Who gives a shit, let her send her kids

>Yeah your children, husband, and dog
So just her children and dog, then.

that video is literally what it's like living in a world with le ebil russian man

"how dare you misgender me" ...............

Attached: UnhealthyMinorBlackrhino-max-1mb.gif (280x117, 866.71K)

>boomers start retiring
>boomers are 99% of government positions
>boomers sacrifice the youngs future over a flu
>boomers now want WW3 that they dont have to fight in