My K-1 fiancé visa got denied

Can I cross the Mexican border with my wifu or will the cartel kidnap us

Attached: 4389DAA6-2EE0-4CBB-AE48-912B7AE6576C.jpg (1170x489, 67.14K)

Why was it denied?
Doesn't it have something like a 99.9% approval rate?
You must have been committing boomer tier retarded ass fraud.

They’re always approved outside of blatant, in your face fraud. Fuck off to Mexico

Is she Russian?

How do you fuck that up? They're a rubber stamp if you fill out the form correctly.

Dude they sent a RFE and I filled out everything and even showed my lawyer and everything I cannot believe this

Attached: 6AD3602E-F090-4B25-BE98-E10792E484D2.jpg (874x1024, 84.45K)

Go back

Tell us why it was denied, nigger

How does the c19 vaccine affect K1? I'm curious, because the current administration throws such a hullabaloo about it, but I haven't read any decent articles talking about it.

Which country?

I have no clue, I’m just a regular guy, Iv met her twice, bought a house for us, I pay 30k taxes a year. I’m waiting for the reason for the denial. I literally want to kill myself

Why wouldn’t you just get married in her country user?

Well you need it to enter the country as an alien still so no getting around it.

I’m a us citizen my wifey is from my country, Albania

Doesn't it take like a year for this thing to het processed? And you only met her twice?

>Iv met her twice
Here’s your problem. Even if she’s completely perfect and loyal, the consulate has seen thousands of such relationships end in a breakup the second she hits American soil. So your best option is to marry her in her country and have a big wedding party with her family. Take a bunch of pictures and go on a honeymoon. She still might divorce you but at least the consulate will let her in

Yes it’s been 13 months waiting just to get a slap in the face like this

That sucks. How long since you filed? Did you file with an immigration lawyer? I've only heard these get denied due to background check issues for either of you or in rare cases if you're not earning enough (which can't be the case if you're paying that much in taxes).

Albania is red flagged with state dept but that doesn't necessarily mean a rejection. Don't kys, first try to get a legit immigration lawyer. They can often resolve issues not related to background check but will cost you 3-8k

Long term visa is actually a higher bar than k-1 from what I understand. There's basically no benefit getting married first and actually requires a bit more paper work to include showing the marriage is legal etc.

good. you and your wife can stay in Mexico

Attached: 1588562010151.png (500x355, 148.47K)

If she's white, female, or attractive, she's definitely getting raped. Otherwise she'll probably be raped. But either way your organs may very well make it to some grey-market hospital.

CR1 isn’t that hard because it’s only a two year green card which then gets extended if you’re still married. I’m really sorry for you user, I waited for years myself and know how it is. Go get married, enjoy your honeymoon and grow your relationship from afar until the papers come through. And honestly ditch the lawyer who seems to have given you bad advice.

Yeah don't do this. Try the lawyer first - maybe you fucked up the filing. It's kind of like doing your taxes, paying a professional generally it gets rubber stamped easier. If that fails, then just get a tourist visa and go to a sanctuary city like NYC or Shitcago and deal with it from here

You can, but they ask for passport and visa, not vax card yet. Go to through the Colombia bridge, it's the easiest. If she doesn't have a visa you need a coyote and it's super duper dangerous.

Attached: 1645612193339.png (852x1256, 84.52K)

>Can I cross the Mexican border with my wifu or will the cartel kidnap us
stop being a pussy and just kill her yourself

This. Go the legal route or shoot her yourself

Attached: 1645440057820.png (657x527, 14.98K)

Nigga, they approve literal prostitutes from Asia that have known the guy less that 3 weeks. That's why my case officer was surprised my wife and I knew each other for 12 years.
You fucked up one of the billion forms or have some bullshit criminal charge like drugs or grand theft.
Request a reason and start again.