Are you ahead of the curve?

Attached: 18518184184.png (889x578, 349.75K)

No

Yes, bought them when covid started.
No, I didn't fill them up and now gas is off the fucking scale. Will probably fill up anyways since it's only going higher, probably.

imagine not being a bicycle chad

Have to get aftermarket caps. Nearly impossible to store modern regulation cans with the spout.

Attached: cansogas.jpg (1229x568, 97.73K)

>Nearly impossible to store modern regulation cans with the spout.
Why?

Gas degrades in just a few months, that's not a long term solution.

Attached: friends.jpg (719x719, 68.72K)

>implying Biden won't re-open the pipelines a few months before the midterms

All of this shit is stupid, and exploiting dumb cattle.

Amazon funds BLM.
Amazon funds the World Economic Forum.
Amazon ... shit I can go on all night
(YOU) nigger brains are supporting your enemy. Please just KYS now and make it easier fir the rest of us.

Gas expires, retard

>2022
>gas

Attached: IMG_1914.jpg (2016x1512, 845.18K)

Storing fuel for dummies NON ETHANOL get the highest octane you can get and also get the fuel additive PRI-G for gas Pri-d for diesel. Non ethanol gas loses about 2-3 octane a year of storage Pri-G helps with that Staibil is shit not worth the money for real storage. Keep cans sealed with minimal air. and you should get 5 years or so if you follow that plan. Diesel will store for near forever with proper additives and filtering.

100% gas plus some stabilizer will get you to the midterms

>t. Mouth breathers
If you add stabilizers you can extend the shelf life significantly. The real move is to use diesel, way more stable and you can DIY your own fuel if you’re hardcore about it.

I have enough bullets to kill myself quite a few times over

i own everyone of those tanks and i hate them all

Making bank smuggling fuel and sardines rn.

Attached: fuel.jpg (346x461, 43.38K)

Jerry's kids use jerry cans

Attached: molo.gif (520x293, 1.83M)

I got really lucky and bought a box truck on an internet auction, unseen, and the back had 5, full 5 gallon cans. Was a nice bonus.

as long as I have a gun and 1 single bullet I feel permanently ahead of the curve because I can dip out the second things get too bad for me

no, but then again i usually drive my car like 5-10 miles a week

>tfw have to travel 50 miles, then another 50 miles, then 30 miles, than 40 miles, then maybe another 60 miles with bulky, heavy shit the whole way
at heart i am a bike and moped chad but i often love the fact that i have a car

checked but protip: you really need a plastic bag and a canister of nitrogen. or something soft and reasonably strong like a scarf. suspension hanging done right compresses the arteries on the sides of your neck and lets you breathe freely until the end. same thing with nitrogen hypoxia, both methods are considerably more peaceful and virtually 100% lethal, unlike a un, where you have a good chance of just turning yourself into a disfigured retard.

The ones on the left that faggots slap on their trucks and jeeps just do it for looks

army surplus store has the 128 dollar ones in green for 40 bucks