Both sides are fucking gay fuck you

The fact that retards are willing to die doing the bidding of any politcian is a tragedy. No side is right they are all a bunch of retards and if you are dumb enough to die for your faggot ass government you deserve it.

Attached: IMDYINGFORMYGOVERNMENTLMAO.png (819x642, 144.11K)

thank you

Attached: chooseyourside.jpg (863x858, 51.66K)

Based, this board was shit after 2016 but now with all the shills it’s the worst it’s every been

The internet is a drag. Not just a drag more like a drag contest.

russians: retard vatniks dying for the FSB
ukrainians: a bunch of civilians getting killed by the FSB and soldiers trying to not have their countries ruled by the FSB

if communist china invade the united states would you fight off the invasion faggot?

It really went to shit in th last 20 years . 99% of people shouldent have access

Nope. My government is just as gay as the chink government.

Bot farming should be punishable by death. At least 25% of the shit you read on the internet is government talking points from government sponsored bot farms. You think they wouldn't do that? Google operation mockingbird

The left picture is correct, on the right is a Chad in reality

There you go, someone gets it. Precious few on here do.

This is what we get for having a bunch of faggot sports fans on this board. "I GOTTA PICK A TEAM TO ROOT FOR!!!" No kill yourself faggot.

this. i just wanna see dead slavs. it doesn't matter which side.

Attached: tranny femboy wants to fight for ukraine.jpg (763x778, 62.51K)

Thats the fucking gayest AR15 I think I have ever seen. Here is some eye bleach

Attached: NoTakeee.jpg (3895x2291, 3.56M)

Then why is the corporate combine media supporting one waaaaaayy over the other one?

Maybe both sides are bad, but since we're already here, let's take down globohomo

Midwit take. Just because neither one is on your side doesn’t mean one doesn’t affect you differently than another

The russian government and the ukranian government are both deeply flawed trash and no one should fight at all for them. If these politicians didn't have dumb young men to do their bidding they would have ZERO power.
The same goes for the U.S. government. No one should ever joint he military.

Neither of them affects me at all actually.

Okay, retard take then

If you think there is a modern government that isn't a part of globohomo and controlled by kike bankers you are retarded and way to optimistic

The only reason this shit could ever affect me is that a bunch of retards willing to do the bidding of Joe fucking biden will happily go to war in urkaine against russia leading to them nuking us. If retards wouldn't sign up to die for a faggot government non of this would be an issue at all ever.

Russia's interest are in stark contrasts to Zionist's interests. He's just trying to make himself look like he's the type of guy Jews like, and likely to appease Jewish oligarchs in Russia.

Geopolitics will always affect you on an individual level in some way. I tried to explain this to woman im afraid it’s just as useless to try with you

THE ORDER FOLLOWER IS ALWAYS MORE CULPABLE THAN THE ORDER MAKER. WITHOUT THE ORDER FOLLOWER AN ORDER WOULD BE MEANINGLESS!

The only reason any politcians orders affect me is that there are retards willing to follow those orders.

It's not my problem either.
>B-b-but
No.