POV: You're Zelenskyy

What do you do to achive an Endsieg?

Attached: 1646259714638.jpg (1280x806, 118.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mein fuhrer...

>russian maps
Fake

to send as many goys to their death as possible

Give up the eastern half of the country and agree never to join NATO. He needs to be prepared to make some serious concessions if he wants there to be any Ukraine left, or if he wants to avoid a bullet to the head.

Fuck 'em Russians

Attached: 1620893224771.webm (768x320, 2.94M)

Surrender, join Union State

Literally no hope of winning, can’t even hold west of the Dnieper. Their only chance to not collapse almost immediately was preventing the southern forces from linking up with the main army

Use what's left of my airforce to go and bomb Russian airbases and show we mean business

relocate capitol to central west, call all armies for national resistance, build up arms and get ready for a great resistance followed by assault to the east of armoured, infantry, and militia armies. women and children fight too. but even then, it would be difficult if not impossible to win

Nope. Cope all you want.

>le based kike xDddd
Kys

>Use what's left of my airforce
user I...

Keep believing in it. The Germans apparently still do.

Attached: 66lkjj.jpg (555x500, 123.93K)

Concentrate all my defensive efforts on Odessa, turn it into a siege city and hold out like Leningrad in WW2.

Steiner konnte nicht genügend Kräfte für einen Angriff massieren. Der Angriff Steiners ist nicht erfolgt.

Put on a gimp suit and dance

Pull forces back to western half and blitz Russia through Chernobyl and Belarus. Land is worthless we Czech legion now.

Polish map

Attached: 3834844F-FF1C-4D54-83C9-01ADCD8E9351.png (1200x795, 107.15K)

this brainless fagot answer will be OBEY rabbi. other leader should change flags to russia side (if he loves his country) if the guy in charge was german probably push hard ito belarus

t-this one is fake too
s-someone please post the one with the roads! that's the real one...

Chinkoid map

Attached: 1646334479742m.jpg (1024x770, 127.79K)

what movie is this from?

Russia is losing two generals a week. Ukraine can mount a resistance longer than jewtinland can stay afloat without collapsing.

Attached: 1646260464692.png (1079x2400, 1.71M)

>Kiev nearly encircled
d-did we get to cocky zelenskyy-bros?

I would nuke myself, because i would be a mentally ill jew faggot.

>Endsieg?
Totalen Krieg!
youtube.com/watch?v=b80Jw8MuZxo

What is a russian "general". Im sure a russian army commander would be no where near the front lines. Neither a divisional commander. What was the officers rank who died.

"The Nazis Were Bad" written and directed by Schlomo Kikeberg

Attached: schlomo goldstein.webm (640x480, 2.92M)

4 or 5 days till its over.

Ukraine is winning so hard they don't feel the need for a cease fire. Russians will soon realize the loses they suffered and retreat on their own.
Tell your children to throw molotovs, the more white kids throwing molotovs the better, we're winning big!

Attached: 1645917971151.webm (526x640, 110.27K)

Just meltdown the nuclear reactor, although it may be built in a way that makes that impossible.

Turn every single nuclear plant into a liability and keep them on the entire invasion.

Objectively consider accepting all of Russia's demands. Lavrov characterized those demands as "minimal," and in the full context of things that is an accurate assessment.

Attached: 1631475923694m.jpg (819x1024, 144.11K)

>create a Volkssturm "army"
>have them get slaughtered
>use pics of dead "civis" after you removed all weapons from them for western media
>get NATO gibs
>flee to some island in the Caribbean
>use old footage to pretend you're still in Kiev

Flee europe with a suitcase full of banknotes?

You disband the army and go guerilla. First targets become oil and gas pipelines, russian police head quarters, bridges, rail lines and port fascilities.

Chip away at the russian military and make them keep as many troops as possible in country to take pressure off the Fins and Swedes.

Attached: 1644138793420m.jpg (819x1024, 146.63K)

Is there an animated timeline of these yet?

The little problem here:
>No one will kill themselves trying to capture a rural area filled with Russian ethnics where the most common trade is wheat plantation and goat herding
It's cute having these strategies proposed. You seem to forget that they can only be used if you literally have nothing else to live for, it would have to be over a total alien invasion threatening to replace you.

Attached: 1645892569980.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

wait for orders to come down

Instagram couldn't gather enough Western volunteers.

Just divert away the water source lol

Send a secret azov force to Moscow with the order: remember no Russian

Gib Donetsk and Lugansk and agree to neutrality but not demilitarisation.

Inglourious basterds

Heck, the only thing keeping Ukrainians fighting RIGHT NOW is some sort of illusion that they'll lose the whole country. If they actually knew they are killing themselves, bombing their own bridges, and shelling their own apartments, over Russian chicken farmers, they would all immediately throw their weapons on the ground and sucker punch their superiors.

Attached: 00ukraine-ss-slide-REUX-articleLarge.jpg (600x400, 89.96K)

Transnistria looks ominous, bros. Endgame could be supernatural.