Daily reminder that jeb bush is our guy, no other american politician has ever done something this based

daily reminder that jeb bush is our guy, no other american politician has ever done something this based

Attached: jebsmash.webm (1280x720, 631.3K)

I miss him bros

Attached: Jeb!.jpg (875x560, 95.48K)

I mean I'm sure he raped babys and shit with the rest of the family but yes he has a bit of the tism that makes him funny to watch.

Attached: a0e.jpg (1000x440, 61.28K)

*smashes face with rage until stopped

what did he mean by this?

Attached: i.jpg (570x321, 37.63K)

Low Energy Invasion

Attached: 8647B8E9-1656-467E-9CE5-D514AF61845F.png (640x301, 186.56K)

>1 second apart

Attached: jeb.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

Guys, come on. This has been debunked already. This was just another random old white, conservative make. I know they all look alike but try to do better.
>We're better than this senpai
Downvoted.

>raped baby
what presidential canadate has't fact is even the paules have never done anything as helpfull to america as the web m in op

i met him personally before at the funeral of one of my relatives. my dad made me shake his hand. he didnt seem like he would be capable of doing any of that satanic pedo shit, he just came off as a massive bitch

I mean damn Jeb, did you really have to bark the N word during each consecutive punch?

That's not true that was democrat lies

It’s fucking wild that people don’t know about this.

>Bush was right

He was completely justified in the extermination of the sand people and the return of peace to tarsonis.

Sike.

>Downvoted.
you have to go back

so fucking cringe, leaf

omega LOL
Well done

Attached: moonclap.gif (480x360, 532.31K)

>Imagine being this baited.

Attached: 1646068210286.png (595x447, 72.47K)

The negro was biting him

>the bush family
>based
gtfo

Backstory?

Someone plz post the pic of him w/ retard crossed eyes

Hivemind, simulation, message queue, or all the above

jeb 2024 lets go

this was back when jeb hosted whites only rallies and this boy tried to sneak in

This. They pushed us down the road to the zog security state so fast my head is still spinning.

what did he do? All I remember is he fixed a presidential election for his brother.

if the people new he would of gotten 81 million votes for real
when rand starts beating niggers let me no till then fuck off