HAPPENING! Dutch govt mass sacrificing

its population
>everyone got sent a packet of 4 of these rapid tests today
>Guangzhou Decheng Biotechnology Co., Ltd. Room 218 and Room 212, Building 2, No. 68, Narodang 1st Road, Science City, Huangpu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong, 510663, P.R. China
>yes the "rapid self test" ones with 90% false positivity
>stupid people will actually insert a purposely contaminated swab made in China in their nose
>90% of NPCs taking this will erroneously think they're infected in the coming days/weeks
>the Dutch government actually used taxpayer money to buy a Chinese bio-weapon to infect its own population
>it doesn't even have to be on the swab itself, the virus/bacteria/fungus/prion/whatever could be in the air inside the packet
>contaminated swabs actually infect people with ?
It's over, the Dutch government has fallen, again, but for real.

What next anons? We already know a vote of no confidence is a non-starter. Where should we establish our new centre of government? Amsterdam, Friesland, Utrecht, please not Limburg no offence?

Attached: IMG_20220304_.jpg (4095x4994, 1.74M)

The worst part is that this probably signals a change towards further social credit movement restrictions based on bullshit mandatory testing which is actually mandatory infecting..

Our test kits have sodium azide in them.
Why don't they just shoot us instead of all these games?

Hallo, goedenavond :)
Hoe gaat het?

Can I get a sausage for that bold claim?

>sodium azide
Do I need to look this up? I'm untested, unvaxxed and fully combat uploaded.

nobody cares about covid anymore idiot

>id: B+Bb hoy
hoi :)
Source: me, but other Dutch anons will confirm before long. I took care to properly handle and dispose of the hazardous waste and I'm not unpacking it again to take more pictures, but it was inside an official envelope bearing the seal of my city.

stab them into the nose of an elf

Yeah it seems nobody cares about it so much any more they would willingly insert something someone dropped into their mailbox into their fucking nose..

fucking KEK

literally why do they hate us so much?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-04 at 05-03-12 China urges caution opening overseas mail after Omicron case.png (828x643, 63.75K)

Most medicine comes from china fren. It's crazy, they could kill us tomorrow just by stopping to send pencillin. Sounds plausible the overfocus on testing even when everyone knew they weren't working correctly definitely was weird.

>they're FULLY COMPED
How has this been tested?

Dus zijn jullie luie domme mensen of ga je iets doen met de Globalist Joden in je regering?

>Sodium azide has caused deaths for decades,[16] and even minute amounts can cause symptoms. The toxicity of this compound is comparable to that of soluble alkali cyanides,[17] although no toxicity has been reported from spent airbags.[18]
>It produces extrapyramidal symptoms with necrosis of the cerebral cortex, cerebellum, and basal ganglia. Toxicity may also include hypotension,[19] blindness and hepatic necrosis. Sodium azide increases cyclic GMP levels in the brain and liver by activation of guanylate cyclase
Well, shit

I don't know if these tests also contain that, but it seems this compound is added in order for people to produce symptoms (any?) so in addition to the false positive, they will also feel sick and go to a doctor hospital, further spreading the pathogen or?

If they make this mandatory, we the people should unleash actual hell-fire on these people.
Fake, if you spot any medicinal product manufactured in China you should get a new pharmacist/doctor/prescription/whatever. Nobody with any sense would ever put a Chinese product in their body after they have publicly declared biological war on the entire world. Nobody is this stupid.

Chemical and other precursors should be entirely decoupled from the entire Sino-manufacturing sphere.

>the Dutch government actually used taxpayer money to buy a Chinese bio-weapon to infect its own population
All Western governments fundamentally hate the White population and want them dead. Every single person working for Western governments is only in the position because they hate Whites and want to exterminate them, they all work with China and anything other type of Jew out there against Whites.

Attached: a 2019-nCoV Ag Rapid Test Kit swab inserted into the nose.png (1020x595, 56.1K)

I saw a post by a California user who posted a picture of a really chemtrail-ridden sky and he said "they're trying to kill us all." I, in Philadelphia, report a significant chemtrail presence as well. Seems like a recurring pattern of international efforts to genocide white people. Any other connections?

kanker dood

>hurr you're up against the entire world governments and da joos!!@
Nice meme, there is a clear pattern of much simpler treason going on here.

Also OP is quarter jewish, but apparently not enough to escape (un-)targeted assasination :^)

Attached: compromised punished sywert.jpg (763x949, 71.24K)

Earth is under alien occupation

>produced in China
>but the owner of the product is located in Germany

>production takes place in China
>patent of the product, HQ etc. located in Germany

i see Any Forums is overran with retards
if you're wondering why it's produced in China of all places then look up two things:
- who invests in the bioweapon lab in Wuhan
- who flew a plane there a few months before the supposed "outbreak" of the "pandemic"

The virus won't survive the trip to Europe

is that from an msds?

Enjoy.

Attached: 1631941390583.webm (352x640, 1.92M)

That's the importer in all likelihood though. Hello, wumao :) Nice day at the office?
Source: memeflag

Plus any number of pathogens might, especially when designed for the purpose by a genocidal dictatorial regime.
>spores
>bacteria
>prions
>virus

The Chinese government has been threatening to release airborne ebola or marsburg or some sort of haemorrhaging diseases since late last year, and of course they released the first SARSCoV2 during the 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan and we just had the Beijing Olympics..

Attached: 1615398091220.webm (634x360, 985.93K)

Cool. Check back with us in 2 weeks.

Attached: 2moreweeks.png (874x742, 522.75K)