The leader of the alt-right Richard Spencer has officially endorsed progressive Republican Mitt Romney as the...

The leader of the alt-right Richard Spencer has officially endorsed progressive Republican Mitt Romney as the presidential candidate of choice for 2024 to defend courageous Ukrainian-Jewish
President Volodymyr Zelenskyy against vicious attacks from dangerous Russian fascists.

Why haven't you Any Forums?

Attached: spencer romney.png (588x507, 36.1K)

he is a gay nigger and his only problem with globohomo is that he's not the one in charge of it

>still handsome
Holy fucking shit stop fucking talking.

Literally who?

Nobody cares about this faggot.

is that the guy who gets booed by his own people for voting to impeach his own president

Nah, they have to go with a woman to try to claw back female support.
Kim Reynolds or Kristi Noem

Have you ever considered getting a real job?

>Don't vote for the establishment
>But vote for the establishment

The Bernie Sanders of the alt right

Clearly ourguy.

Attached: richard spencer impfmöngi.jpg (827x1450, 281.16K)

>Homosexual atheist supports satanic Mormon

spencer and romney are faggot anglos

Attached: accelerationism.png (928x928, 338.5K)

>ideal
>cold warrior

Attached: 5CFAC784-4C4B-41EF-8817-011B291FC86F.jpg (209x241, 5.84K)

Mitt Romney is the worst type of Big Corporate Republican.

>richard "sucked a dozen dick for mic" spencer.

seriously who'd this co-op shill deepthoat to get this kind of long term shilling

>controlled opposition liberal fake white supremacist being used to fake racism alignments to a controlled opposition fake republican who’s voted with the libfags every time on every issue
All puppets of the same hand
We’re already ahead of your pathetic games, shills.
Years ahead.

Attached: 2563057D-7B0E-41D3-AEA7-6269E2FEF908.jpg (527x500, 49.81K)

The alt-right personalities have fallen like a ton of bricks. I like how TRS cultists are trying to rebrand 'their guys' as not 'alt-right' anymore, since Striker's Nazbol Communism rules the roost in their pool party circles now. Do any of the TRS people ever talk shit about Spencer, like he obviously deserves? They make fun of his hot stuff swiss cheeseburgers, but that's probably as far as they go.
At least we still have Red Ice...

MY
FUCKING SIDES

IMAGINE TAKING SPENCER, HEIMBACH,. OR ANY OF THOSE FAGGOTS WITH MORE THAN A GRAIN OF SALT

SPENCER IS ABOUT AS FUNNY
AS VAUSH
CAN THEY JUST BECOME COMMIES OR SOMETHING SO I CAN [REDACTED] WITHOUT CARING...OH WAIT
HEIMBACH IS A COMMIE NOW
COLOR ME SHOCKED GAMERS...

Attached: I LOVE AMERICA MEDIA GOVERNMENT THEY'RE NOT MURDERERS NO NEVER FRENANONS KEK.jpg (1080x1732, 159.79K)

I’d consider voting from Romney but I’m also from Massachusetts. Not sure how he’d do in the rest of the country.

Stop voting for religious fuckwits.

How is any of that good for White people?

>leader of the alt-right Richard Spencer
Lol, no.

If the Left, Establishment, Elites, Globalists, reddit, Military Industrial Complex, Big Tech, MSM, Soros, Rothschilds, World Economic Forum, PedoWood, corporations, cultural institutions, and every single other tentacle of the NeoMarxist NWO that has taken over Western civilization; all support Ukraine

Then I know what the truth really is

Also Spencer is a fed trannie

Attached: Literally-Satanic-Communist-Witch-Rothschilds.jpg (701x1024, 72.49K)

>/pol doesn't like Mittens anymore
what the FUCK went wrong...

Attached: 27d.png (1834x1666, 641.84K)

>cuck on your principles because they are mean, while also desperately wanting to be apart of the club

Yeah, I'll pass. Never voted for the fuck-wit, thank fuck.

Why would TRS people talk about irrelevant trolls like spencer? Not everyone is a drama hungry homosexual like you.

who?