PUTIN USES CHEMICAL WEAPONS
>PUTIN USES CHEMICAL WEAPONS

Attached: 1627641172177.png (598x284, 35.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1499590616430350336
theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/25/vladimir-putin-ukraine-attack-antisemitism-denazify
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OY GEVALT ITS GUNNA BE ANUDDA SHOAH

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-155238_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x1556, 519.13K)

LINK FOR YOU FAGS

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1499590616430350336

Putin be pootin lmao nigger

Verification of Russia using sulfur, carbon, & potassium nitrate

Spoopy
He's been right every time so far

who?

Attached: 1626499170344.gif (498x498, 447.81K)

what a histrionic faggot

HOLY SHIT HE HASNT EVEN USED ANY BUT MCARO RUBCLIO SAYS HE WILL SO LETS PREEMTIVELY REGIME CHANGE RUSSIA START FULEING THE B52S LETS GET THAT MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX RUNNING OUR SENATORS STOCK PORTFOLIOS ARE GOING BROKE NOW THAT AFGHANISTAN IS OVER

>Twitter

The seed has been planted
I repeat the seed has been planted
False flag awaits

More fucking lies

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 46.8K)

ISRAEL NEEDS MORE GIBBIES
ESTABLISH THE NO FLY ZONE GOY

Marco Rubio should be deported

He must have used them on Rubio, he's been fullblown crackhead lately

I doubt he'll use bio weapons in the middle of a "pandemic". He is not that retarded...

But who knows. We laughed at the US for saying that Russia WILL INVADE AND BOMB Ukraine before they did because it sounded retarded.. But he we are. Also, the US has been looking into if he is mentally going through some shit and I know this faggot was always paranoid but he has been far more paranoid then ever lately. People say it's because of COVID but I have yet to see anything of him saying in his own words coming out of his own mouth, that he is afraid of COVID.

Yeah but it increases the chances that russia will implode and shared between the US and China.

CYKA BLYAT

theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/25/vladimir-putin-ukraine-attack-antisemitism-denazify

Rubio is on the security council and has access to top secret information, and so far everything he said turned out to be correct.

this fag has been promising stuff like this for over a week now lol
>muh putin is deluded, in three hours he will launch over 9000 nukes made of covid

*comitee

that's nothing, according to official intelligence agency reports, Putin once used a crippled blind orphan girl as a human shield while he was installing landmines outside a children's hospital, and he wasn't even wearing a mask.

Putin is dying and going for broke. He has always wanted to do these things, but now he’s got nothing to lose. He cannot be stopped. He cannot be reasoned with. Putin will either get what he wants or kill all of us trying.

>Marco Rubles

I wouldn't know the guy were it not for Donald Trump making fun of him.

Attached: file.png (1600x1015, 1.3M)

Glowniggers are going to stage another false flag, arent they?

Attached: 1645760890473.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Daily reminder that Little Marco used to dance in his underwear at gay clubs.

lil marco thirsty for war

Oh, we're doing this one again are we?

Attached: 1547933959232.jpg (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Reminder that Rubio is up for re-election this year and is using this opportunity to play himself as the lead US intelligence agent to look good.

The government must have some hardcore blackmail on thiw dude.

what an absolute chad

Attached: 1636195799241.jpg (1200x900, 154.28K)

In addition, I think he said the n word.

Like what has he been correct on so far?

this has been debunked

Why does this guy keep posting this shit?

Do people give a shit what this guy says anymore? Hes a moron.

Attached: 01-10-2021 23-47-50.jpg (398x151, 20.35K)

literally not anyone's problem except ukraine's

>will
>will use
>uses
>to

nothing is happening

Us trys second propaganda hoax like iraq summon please summon the based media chink destroyer of criticism and fucking bitch

not my problem.

You would actually decrease war by 1 percent if you did that

awwww lil marco’s first ritual sacrifice

Fuck Marco Rubio.
Kill all Establishment politicians.
Hang their corpses along I-90 to feed the crows.
March the journalists and sportsball fans into the Grand Canyon and set them aflame. Install wall-to-wall drones along the border with shoot-on-sight orders anything crosses.
Etc.

>WILL USE
>USED

>SAME
saging this trash

Based indeed.

Attached: pic_1369053575.jpg (620x420, 66.28K)

Ugh bros is this a false flag event incoming? The war mongers are at it again and the neocon is raging. We need peace, gas jumped up 40 cents over night, diesel is up through the roof, the media is saying 5 bucks a gallon in flyover states for regular by next week. This means food is going to be even more. What's even worse is the war mongering botnets unleashed all over the internet. WTF are they thinking, Russia is not Iraq or Afghanistan where average Americans won't notice, it's a v3ry large nuclear country, WTF are they doing?

lol literally everything these niggers tweet is the same shit they were saying about Trump for 4 years

Rubio is a neocon warmonger

Just like Assad? Why do it when hes literally winning right now? Western Elite cope is unbelievable keep coping big arrogant babies

Ah yes just like Assad.

Oh shit, turns out putin stole Saddams chemical weapons and WMDs. So that's why America couldn't find them in Iraq

Attached: 1646267318316.png (500x319, 58.98K)

This faggot