Any Forums wants to kill these children

>Any Forums wants to kill these children
explain yourselves

Attached: 1646361669244.jpg (966x690, 140.84K)

Whats up with that dudes head

I don't want to kill them. I want to have sex with the cutie on the left.

Any Forums will take them in.

Attached: 1623160182585.jpg (440x594, 289.33K)

Were you born retarded OP or did the environmental factors of your upbringing make you retarded? I’m not going to waste my time further explaining why I think you are retarded because you probably won’t understand.

Attached: 8EF6FA3F-516A-4B3D-93AC-C3F1C917224A.jpg (800x800, 134.3K)

i can save them...

Attached: FMeOFilXsAAGHy-.jpg (960x540, 67.62K)

Did you pick the ugliest kids on purpose or what jej

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 26.82K)

ugly kids

kill al of them plz

Any Forums is a pro-Ukranian board. Russia has been an anti-white shithole ever since the (((bolsheviks))) massacred the Romanovs.

he's russian

Any Forums wants the war to end as much as anyone. Any Forums also wants NATO to quit antagonizing for direct conflict with Russia.

I just don't care

>365025173
/you/ are a faggot nigger. pol hates the ukranian government

Globohomo wants to kill children; they are pushing for escalation more than anyone.

Slavic male genes vs Slavic female genes is one of the most perplexing things...

Ukrainian government is preferable to Russian control. Russia is a diseased corpse with delusions of grandeur. (((Putin))) got his fee-fees hurt that he lost the Cold War and wants territory back. Fuck you Russia. Fuck the Russian people who were stupid enough to follow the bolsheviks and created WWII. Russia in its current form is anti-white.

The West wants to pump their native country full of niggers to rape and kill them slowly in horrifically unimaginable ways.

Slavs aren't white

It really doesn't matter if the government is controlled by Jews. Any Forums has clearly taken an anti-white stance on this, showed their true colors. I knew this board always sucked, but now i realize the situation is fucking hopeless. I can't rely on any of you.

Attached: 1552792236459.jpg (1440x1715, 104.97K)

So Russia and the kike coup government are both no good for Ukraine.

Guys what if... We joined Azov and seized control of Ukraine during the turmoil for a white nationalist agenda? Russia would likely be cool with it so long as we're neutral or allied with them. They were okay with the kike government installed after the 2014 coup so long as they remained neutral, but they went and tried to join NATO. Why does the white right never take advantage of things? We're a legitimate faction, and already well established in Ukraine to the point we're an actual military battalion over there.