Is the power plant going to melt down?

Attached: a529d1c4149d5e6b69f20f3869514997.jpg (465x670, 45.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dENYJbN1z4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Biden took a strong and principled stance on Putin and Russia. Russia has stalled out in Ukraine and their economy will collapse within a month as predicted by expert analysts. The Indians, along with any Russian sympathizing nations will soon learn the astounding consequences of the error of their ways.

Let's keep in mind that the whole reason this catastrophe occurred is because Trump did nothing while Putin bombed anti Assad government forces in Syria, thus giving him the confidence to pursue his imperial agenda.

This all ultimately circles back to Donald Trump being bought and paid for by Kremlin money and Kremlin troll farm shills as outlined in the Mueller report. Of course Any Forumstards will deny this fact.

Simply put, you shouldn't invade sovereign countries. It's evil. Putin is Thanos, and the West are the Avengers.

Yes

Already SCRAMed. Just have to worry about a core breach. A-Zed 5 worked for once.

Attached: 1598717407019.png (900x676, 409.73K)

Jesus fucking christ it's like Don Lemon is so far up your ass he found Rachel Maddow's dick. Nothing you said was even remotely an original thought, pure 100% NPC braindrizzle.

no, it has severe sanctions on it.

Attached: 1624324888943.gif (400x300, 175.07K)

Does their version of lying to themselves change if putin wins or loses? Fuck em bro.

Still needs coolant long term though if it's scrammed, need to get power to the plant, or make sure the backups are functioning.

Attached: 1560413399503.png (892x1396, 349.33K)

God damn god damn god damn. And yes, it’s going to brap most Europeans to death.

Attached: C65B26C6-B005-4749-B7C0-2D698EB6A0D9.jpg (720x888, 304.45K)

You’d have better luck if you removed the last line, as tempting as it is.

No.
Next time post a webm.

We made this thread jsut to see how effective this bait was, but I guess it's not that good if I only got one (you). Oh well, the thread can die now.

With the rods all the way in, it doesn't need coolant.

I think it's also a bit out of place. For instance, who would know about the US considering sanctions on Indians at this point in time? Might be more effective in a few hours from now.

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putintranny can say about this matters.

What is this gay pasta?

Attached: A0xZn4.gif (320x180, 1.53M)

Who is the hoe?

Just some absolute shit-tier take I saw in another thread. It was also bait there.

This needs work done on its formatting for to be worthwhile.

Imagine the...

youtube.com/watch?v=8dENYJbN1z4

I’d put my control rod in her reactor, if you know what I mean.

What bro?

It already did.
The liquidized molten core is currently burning a hole into the earth and should resurface in central park about 4pm sunday

Attached: 1645986253361.webm (322x400, 2.46M)

It already has. Stuxnet shut the pumps off

But that would kill her, and achieve nothing as she isn't a nuclear reactor or likely to undergo nuclear fission.

rollll

God I love this fucking bitch. I think about her all the time. She’s literally the perfect woman physically, and if I had one wish it would be for her to be my wife. I love you, Clara.

-faithfully, your Italian prince.

Nope

This is a crazy webm.

>TRUMP STOLE THE ELECTION
This is you.

God I fucking hope so. Praise KEK!

Attached: D3PadXA.gif (358x257, 1.23M)

Oh she would if I could bombard her atom with some of my neutrons and produce those unstable isotopes, if you know what I mean.

how can you do this while wearing underwear?

Just remember, replying to a retard makes you just as big as one too. At least explain your reasoning so the lurkers can know why I'm obviously fucking wrong.

It's from a pasta that's been going around for the last few days... ignore it.

imagine them all brapping jingle bells in unison as the sand and shit flies from their cheeks

No.

They might claim it did though.

No. Christ is King.

Nothing will happen

Go to bed Donald

NATO info warfare. Yes, they have dedicated psyops units.

Suck my dick, private

W H O

FUCKING

C A R E S

It must be exhausting being jewish.

Can you imagine how many calories kvetching and rubbing hands together burn?

Yes, sir!

Attached: Private.png (480x445, 127.17K)

This is the shittiest post I ever read on any forum, ever. And, it's pretty obvious you're OP, fp.

Kike.

he livestream shows one flare falling from the sky onto the parking lot. there is no explosion, there is no fire. there were 10 shill threads linking to the stream, in each thread anons repeatedly confronted the liars. then tucker carlson tried to brosdcast the livestream and it cut out. after that 10 shill threads popped up saying the plant already exploded. we checked ukranian news and it said the fire already went out. we checked nuclear weather stations and there is no radiation. its obviously the biggest false flag of the war.

Girl in OP's pic is Clara Hernandez.

>anti Assad government forces
kek, not bad

Good job! But I'm not OP, just another part of JIDF. Don't worry though, I still get paid for every (You) I collect. Thanks for your help! Because you bumped this thread, people won't know the more important things.