Will I get BTFO by the Johnson and Johnson Vaccine?

I know that this isn't am mRNA vax, so I figure that it's the best one to take if I'm forced to take it. Can any schizo bros redpill me about this?

Attached: 1644002585631.png (323x356, 139.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245294
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll remember you when your gone

>2022
>getting a covid vaccine
lol, lmao

Why take it?

>I know that this isn't am mRNA vax, so I figure that it's the best one to take if I'm forced to take it. Can any schizo bros redpill me about th- ACK

Attached: 1628826016107.jpg (1024x818, 94.34K)

what are your concerns? i normally don't admit it here but i'm a dr and took the jab, there's really nothing to be afraid of, most of the claims are straight up false. though i'd say is kind of right, if you've made it this far not sure why you would get it now.
here's bullet points if you want to or have to take it that might make you feel better:
>neither the dna or mrna vaccines integrate into the genome, it won't stay with you forever
>mrna came from trying to treat cancer, dna adenovirus vaxx is even older tech, JJ has an approved ebola vaxx from 2014
>it'll make eventually getting rona'd easy, though i doubt you'd have a hard time without it
if you have any fears you wanna run by me let me know and i'll reply again. there's not much difference between the mrna vaccine and the adenovirus ones, i'd get which ever one's easier. i tolerated pfizer well, i even went out drinking after the second shot

If you have absolutely no choice, it's the best one to take.

Let’s see, chance of dying from covid as a healthy individual under 50 is basically 0%. Chance of dying from blood clots or whatever other shit from the vaxx, even if it’s 0.5% or some shit, makes it not worth it

that's what i'm saying though the clot thing is overblown it isn't a real risk. however it's at the point where getting rona'd is probably not dangerous enough to warrant vaccination

Someone forgot to update this bot. We are all on the Putin-Ukraine level now.

TL;DR
Cope

My friend took the J&J because you "only need 1". Since a few weeks he counted as unvaxxed and had to get another 2 vaccines to be fully vaccinated. On top of that he now has to take a booster so in total he took 4 vaccines. He got covid right after

gave me heart palpitations and random chest flutters. caution against it. still got covid with it. still having this looked into.

even if you get it for work, they'll just mandate you get a booster later in an endless stream of shifting goalposts of what it means to be vaccinated. avoid it if you still can. you made it this far.

Covid is over you fucking retard, we’re doing wars now.

Yeah OP please dont do this. It may be the "best" but its not good. I got covid about a month after I took it and probably need to see a heart doctor.

to add to this, my work is now saying boosters are required. i am more against now than the past due to my heart issues now. thay and iy's utter failure at halting yransmission. was/am a healthy, young fit male thst shouldnt have to see a cardiologist at my age. applying for a medical exemption or quitting if they decide to fire any of us over this.

should have before, but i had no idea many were against it before. wss alone on it. might tank a science/research mission when a small subset of the engineers and scientists quit and it's time sensitive. can't operate without overworking the compliant. feel like an ass for doing that, but i'm not the one imposing mandates

so... you want to live a short sick end of life.
>enjoy faggot.

got it, nothing happened

Get Novavax

>I know that this isn't am mRNA vax
wrong

Attached: 81a66tudlxf61.png (640x1600, 765.39K)

yes, all of them.

Check out market-ticker.org/nad for some good information if you have concerns.

Here's one post to start:

market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=245294