Canadians can’t even afford to get to work now

>canadians can’t even afford to get to work now

Attached: 954A8D93-CDA0-456F-A7D1-D440CFC85AF1.jpg (1761x1354, 850.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouvergasprices.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>167.9/L
Is that in rubles?

holy kek this is why i'm a NEET and live with my family, even if I was working at my trade job I'd still be too fucking broke to move out

No he lives in the north probably also gas has skyrocketed so I thank you for doing the best thing for the Saudis and terrorism and Russia since the end of the cold war all I hope now is that your empire finally crumbles

Camp workers rise up!!

Its cents not dollars

vancouvergasprices.com/

Now 180-195 lol.

holy fuck. I wonder how high it is with 91 octane, guess it's $20 fill-ups for a few years.

just bike to work bro

Welcome to the life of a shithole citizen. All aboard the biggest crisis humanity has ever seen :D

You think it's going to stop going up?

Pretty sure this whole thing with Russia is just to induce higher fuel prices and shortages. Globalists seem to want to do to cars, what they did to housing.

that's a good way to keep the crownlands' wilderness free from poor nigger squatters

I'm expecting 50% higher gas this year.

Quick someone post the Weimar 1st year picture again

Cost me $60 to fill up my car. I’m getting fucking raped up here. This country is unlivable

Just do a trade and make 20 million dollars a year bro.

i fucking hope so, $20 of gas goes by quick as is

fucking kek anything but auto mechanics, you don't want to end up making 30k a year like me

>cant afford to live in this society because it has been subverted and destroyed
>not willing to kill the people who destroyed the society
He deserves this to be honest. I am sure he "voted" for all the things which have led to this point. After they crushed the trucker protest, Trudeau and his regime should have been put to death just like Biden and his false regime in the united States.
If you do not kill these people, you are allowing them to rule, and there are consequences to that choice just the same as their are consequences to fighting rather than choosing to be slaves.

dude I know a guy who became a plumber and he bought half of Microsoft after working for a year.

Few years ago anglos were like
>I see no problem getting job 3 hours away, roads are good and gas is cheap

Is there a particular reason why it’s denominated in cents?

there is no fucking way this faggot can be struggling to live on $25-30/hr unless he spends thousands a year on dildos or some shit8dyns

Meanwhile, in Vancouver...

plumbers make bank, if you're freelancing expect to have your whole weekday flooded with appointments, they don't get a break

>t. guy who drives a pickup truck but doesn't have to

I still think thats less than what we pay here

It'll be $2 end of next week, I guarantee it.

I believe they asked for this voting for shitheads like Trudeau and clamoring to sanction Russia. No one sanctioned the US that mattered after the spurious entry in Iraq.

Almost $2 in vancouver

yeah i know dude, another guy I know was a plumber for 5 years and now he's richer than Bezos. Seriously just do a trade bro.

You mean building a country to be reliant on cars when it can't produce its own oil is a bad idea? Wow, thats crazy.

It's so stupid when you think about all the oil we have here in Canada. We can refine into petrol and be completely self-reliant.

damn dude i picked the wrong one!