SPARS-2025 Pandemic Scenario

This is what is going to happen in the coming years.

1) Biden will complete his new testing facility in late 2024: lewrockwell.com/political-theatre/build-back-sicker-biden-administration-begins-building-infrastructure-for-permanent-pandemic-dod-signs-137-million-deal-for-test-strip-facility-to-complete-in-late-2024/

2) SPARS-2025 pandemic will start late 2024 and roll into 2025 (go to 6:06:35 mark in video): endtimes.video/australia-enslaved/

3) The die-off will be completed by December 31, 2025 (see pic related): lewrockwell.com/2020/05/bill-sardi/70-depopulation-of-the-u-s-predicted-by-2025/

All of these things line up quite nicely. Late 2024 is what we’re looking at for the next major “pandemic.”

Also we are in the end times: youtube.com/watch?v=VB_hUdRKi4o

Attached: 1620707381043.jpg (1024x1024, 667.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icandecide.org/pfizer/
youtu.be/ZGan5NwJ-LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Attached: AllSamplesMustBeCaucasianAndCollectedFromRussia.png (503x735, 243.07K)

Attached: BiolabsInUkraine.png (4094x7200, 2.64M)

Hmm?

Something about Ukrainian biolabs collecting Russian DNA or something. Probably just testing vaccines or something y'know

up with this thread

Wtf is this

Attached: 1593880188948m.jpg (1024x586, 51.27K)

Attached: 1619467115756.png (646x595, 279.7K)

Look4ufo

That's why Putin invaded Ukraine. Anyway, my fellow American, OP's post is far more disturbing. You do see what the expected population of the United States in 2025 is, right? What will we do to survive the coming tribulations, brother? Cope with this new knowledge quick. We will need to act in order to survive.

1 - the population of the USA is set to go down this much because it will lose the reserve currency standard, and will become a shithole that no one wants to live
2- no immigrant who lives and works in the USA unironically likes it, almost none, and the ones that did like it probably aren't liking it anymore, it is one of the most stressful places to live, and in general, everyone is there for the money, once that's worthless everyone will leave
3 - the 70% fauci claims is to avoid a fall surge, and it did surge anyway regardless of vaccines so it doesnt matter, he didnt say that was a goal for the end all be all, just a goal for the time being
4 - as stated before, deagle does not predict deaths, but simply people leaving the USA because it's simply not worth living in there anymore

enjoy your burger shithole

The sky has been looking absolutely wild as of lately.

> 100+ millions leaving a country in less than 3 years
user, really?

also, where and how does Deagle get their estimates?

It’s Redpill o’clock y’all

Well he did say the immigrants would leave because they hate this country anyway and only wanted the minimum wage jobs that were somehow a brick of gold an hour for them.

icandecide.org/pfizer/
Pfizer drop

This constant threat of nuclear annihilation is a nice break from covid19.

Attached: TonytheTigger.jpg (735x500, 83.77K)

No.

dude, do you have ANY idea what losing reserve currency status actually mean?
go to fucking Any Forums and talk to the people there

they only care about AMERICA because of the MONEY, nothing else
NOTHING actually matters for immigrants in the USA, there's NOTHING worth saving

EDUCATION SUCKS
HEALTHCARE SUCKS
Infrastructure is OK, but is old and dated
NIGGERS EVERYFUCKINGWHERE
Corruption everyfuckingwhere

ALL is tolerated because the dollar is powerful, but once that is over, it is fucking OVER
most people will leave to their home countries

Not only that, but the shitstorm, political instability, and martial law from having the dollar hyperinflating would send EVEN AMERICANS to leave the US for good!

Why do you think I have a Brazilian flag?
I am just ahead of the curve.

>only the retarded side of my family and myself will survive
Im not a retard though I just don't trust vaccines.

There may indeed be deaths among those would stay in the USA because of riots, rebellions, and an absolute shitstorm of guns and bullets and martial law that would occur once the value of the dollar is close to 0

Im not a basedboy and i dont watch these tv shows, but what was that FAMOUS scene from Rick and Morty, the tv show plebs go crazy about, where they hyperinflate the currency of a civilization and sends it to HELL?

Deagle didnt predict death from vaccines, it predicted the downfall of an empire! NO OTHER COUNTRY AS VACCINATED AS THE US HAD A POPULATION CHANGE AS GREAT

and that can be easily checked
get that red deer out of your fucking ass

There is already a mechanism for the culling that has been tested since the 1950s, with its mechanisms TESTED and consequences well within one's control

You idiots claims of viruses that kill everyone, or gene editing vaccines do not understand these methods of culling are INFERIOR because they can snowball out of control
Why KILL genetic diversity at any level (through reproduction or viruses) when other culling mechanisms are just as effective?
Not happening! Not the way you think, and no I am not saying anything.

Attached: 16457898058154740288280913167107_124438670563310.jpg (960x720, 214.69K)

ok thanks I get it now, it's just that the idea of so many people leaving in such a short period is virtually impossible.

>Why do you think I have a Brazilian flag?
idc

if only you knew how bad it really is

council of foriegn relations, builderberg, davos, word economic forum, world health organisation, united nations, bill gates, prince charles, klause swab, rothchilds, rockafells, black rock, vanguard
rockafella lock step, the great reset, the 4th industrial revolution, jons hopkins spars, crimson contagion, pre planed lab made biowepon, peter dazic, pentagon, faucie, obama,
the words pandemic, vaccine, gain of function all changed meaning to unroll global domination plan, forced untested mrna gene therapy, killed all animals in trials. killed 3% of humans in short term pfizer study,
proven to cause, myocarditis, blood clots, stroke, blood pressure issues, auto imune disoders ie aids. microsoft, space x 42,000 6g satalites
in orbit covers all earth , no where to run, 6g is for combat drones and robots not humans, social credit score, global digital currency, admitted planned human micro chipping,
overcentralized artificial intelegence controlled beast system. you where warned, I want 10,000 death warrents

ps read this out loud like you are a slam poet nigger

Attached: truth.jpg (1200x675, 281.97K)

not that many would leave, many would die as a result of the chaos of losing reserve currency status

the state of the "union" in the US is currently only held by the power of the dollar, once that is done, the whole country will descend into pure hell

another factor is how USA was the only country in deagle's list that had a population change as drastic despite other countries having % of vaccinations just as great

lastly, deagle has been wrong before...this time they are correct to an extent, but folks were seeing the writings on the wall for what would happen to the USA earlier than you can imagine

the cow of America has been milked to death and its now time to put it down

Bait

Nigger those digits on that

youtu.be/ZGan5NwJ-LM
Jews are going to pull down the power grid, 200 million deaths.

WE'LL SEE ABOUT THAT BURGER
SEE THE TEMPERATURE OF THE SLOW BOIL SUDDENLY RISE
LET'S SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN GO

>the whole country will descend into pure hell
not if it is energy independent, and can function for decades as an isolated nation

ok thanks user, you are based.