While everyone is focused on Ukraine

I just found out blacks have the lowest emotional intelligence. I literally can’t find anything good about them. Science and history both show that they are subhuman and worthless.

Attached: F06AB290-5530-4CA3-8598-592D7F204CF6.jpg (1024x576, 190.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers are toilet shit in the shape of people.

>flag
just turn on your tv they are on every ad

They smell like it too.

literally getting mogged by the bigfeet

>blacks have the lowest emotional intelligence.
Is that something we need? "Emotional intelligence" is just shit your white women shill to you so you become their beta providers. Get out of here.

Attached: 1641271584318.png (304x316, 167.43K)

Black people have invented every genre of music in American history. They’re strange, but they’re actually a certain type of genius and if we could harness their power properly instead of forcing them to be white all the time they would be incredibly successful and envied.

It's because they didn't go through the pro-social selection and evolutionary pressures that eurasians did for over 10,000 years

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

Good point desu if anything the heightened pro-social empathy has been the root of all our problems but at the same time it definitely helped cause "civilization"

Nobody here says "blacks"
They're subhuman niggers, simple as.
Return to plebbit faggot

My car broke down and a black guy pulled over to help me push it to the side. It was pretty nice of him.

Fuck off spook
Kys

Your ancestors brought them to the Americas on ships. No refunds amigo.

Have you ever seen blacks with their children? Have you ever seen them be genuinely affectionate with them, or demonstrate the appropriate emotional responses?

I was getting my kid from school today and saw a black kid also getting picked up. The mom was staring at her phone and barely acknowledged him. He tried to show her a picture he drew and she kind of glared at it and mumbled something.

Attached: pol-3.jpg (839x1024, 138.8K)

How does it feel to see your country being taken over by BLACK and brown BVLLS? How does it feel that as your people commit mass suicide and exterminate themselves, you can do nothing but cry, throw hissy fits and come here to post on Any Forums trying to "own" them niggers, when in reality, you'd get ass kicked by one punch of a BLACK man.

How does it feel to see Muslims, bomb and rape your women, while you can do nothing but post """memes""" online trying """wake up""" the wh*Te minority?

Tell me, you wh*Te fuck, say something wh*Toid. Say what? A 100 years ago "you" ruled us? "YOU"? Haha. Pathetic, wh*Te scum. It wasn't you wh*Toid. Not you, but a small fraction of your elite. That's what it was. You were never them. Your family was just another cracker living somewhere in the middle of Europe. You are nothing but a cracker. Even back then, many "shitskins" were above you.

Today that same elite is now on OUR side. Your wh*Te nationalist rhetoric being used against you. You nations are being flooded with men from Africa, Arabia, India, and many other nations. All your pathetic kind could do was kill a few innocent women and children in a mosque. And what did that cause? Just more weakness from your pathetic race. Your women being forced to wear Hijabs on National TV. A Hijab! Literally the expression of being owned by Islam.

Answer me, wh*Toids. What happened? You got your ass kicked too hard? Because the real asskicking has yet to come. As more and more nations awake to the whTe menace, your people will be killed and murdered mercilessly across the 7 continents, including your own because Europe is already heading to a wh*Te massacre. ""Conquer"" us again? Nice try, wh*Ties. You forget how the Arabs and Turks conquered your pathetic tundra shithole you call Europe. The same feat will be done by the Chinese soon as they march across European soil like the Golden Horde marched through Europe.

Make the world a better place,
Exterminate the cracker race.

Attached: 1432741981310.jpg (324x410, 18.54K)

my black brethren live RENT FREE in your head whitoid.

>white people live rent free in my head

>They're subhuman nig-

Attached: 1505758592063.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

how does that answer his question you dumb leaf