Wonder for 5 seconds why fucked up pitbull/dog posting is so common

>wonder for 5 seconds why fucked up pitbull/dog posting is so common
>realise it's to dehumanise (no big dog buddy to exercise with and bond/dog will cuck you) and disarm you like everything else

Attached: 123.jpg (225x225, 6.13K)

Correct there is a war on everything with strength even operative systems are being cucked

We don't want our children to be mauled by stacy's dog that she can't control on a leash you stupid faggot.

>wonder for 5 seconds why fucked up niggers/blacks posting is so common
>realise it's to dehumanise (no big black cock to fuck with and bong/girl will cuck you) and disarm you like everything else

How can you dehumanize a literal non human you retarded fuck?

This generation is so pussified they are scared of dogs now LOL

T. Boomer

Sent from my Iphone.

just get literally any other dog breed. pitbulls should be exterminated

pics of you're children or it didn't happen

I think Any Forums just relates to normal doggos having to deal with pitbullshits.

Nah, pitbulls are just terrible dogs

It's like five faggots from the dogsbite.org discord spamming threads all day. I'm not sure they're smart enough for that.

Listen man i know you spics love fucking 12 year olds girls but I'm not going to abide you

it's a reddit invasion to pussify Any Forums, not in my /pol GTFO pitbull haters or I'll set my dog on you

>t. soiboi

Attached: 1642720987276s.jpg (100x125, 2.67K)

it's unironically an old stormfront tactic to introduce racism to normies softly

dehumanise (you), retarded commie

Nope
Its more reinforcing of the nigger meme
But you cant see that because you fell for the nigger meme
Inb4 :)

Pretty retarded given how rare dog attacks are.

Pitbulls should be euthanized. Get a shepherd or doberman or rotty if you want to pretend your dog makes you a badass

Your retarded forebears spent most of the '80s and '90s trying to ban those.