It's a war between GloboHomo NWO KIKERY and the STRAIGHT WHITE MALE for control of THE WORLD...

It's a war between GloboHomo NWO KIKERY and the STRAIGHT WHITE MALE for control of THE WORLD. I know who's side I'm on and it's not fags.

Attached: putin mocks US faggotry.jpg (714x756, 335.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_homogenization
bitchute.com/video/XvgLvnNTXCim/
unlimitedhangout.com/2022/02/investigative-reports/technocracy-the-operating-system-for-the-new-international-rules-based-order-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck this stupid monke

Globohomo is the reason why we are rich though.

>inferring
What else is the casual observer meant to infer by this?

Kys tranny

Attached: 1646258014841.png (721x680, 249.91K)

He is just monkeying around

Attached: banan feed.png (600x663, 459.38K)

Globohomo = Global Homogenization

It refers to the spread of corporate monoculture across the earth.

It refers to the disappearance of unique regional cultures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_homogenization

Based.

>Whitney Webb | Russia's Sputnik V and the WEF with Riley Waggaman (Putin is not against Great Reset)
bitchute.com/video/XvgLvnNTXCim/

Attached: putinrockefellerrothschilds.png (1125x2081, 1.04M)

It's the truth. The ZOG is batshit insane that Putin is undoing their planned global takeover and they're petrified that a revolution could explode under their ass.

As a slav, I will let you know…we’re not the same as Western Europeans.

We’re different. Not necessarily worse. Not necessarily better. Just kinda different. Growing up in the States in an area where I was the only Slav for miles was a weird experience. We’re more emotional in love and calculated in war, but don’t seek success, conflict, ideological symmetry or “thing” as much as the colonial empires of the West.

Lol, how long did it take you idiots at Langley to workshop this meme? It's not very good.

I know this is a cia nigger spam, but did this meme exist before? Or did they just make it in the last week

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putintranny can say about this matters.

Attached: putin1.png (624x351, 383.29K)

It's a double entendre, because the corporate monoculture is a degenerate faggot culture.

All of this is just very clearing making use of NWO and Globalism like a buzzword, none of you ever engage in discussion in these threads when i point out that Putin has been quite integral to the WEF's plans.

Attached: 1934855764456.jpg (4172x4464, 3.54M)

He is closed, every Intel agency knows this.

Whitney Webb is a looney and paranoid

>who's
Kys yourself, I don't want you on my side.

Highly based
Faggots get the rope

Homosexuals are hard workers.

Attached: Globohomo sfw.jpg (500x713, 343.66K)

>inb4 Putin in the jew hat which totally means he's not ousting globohomo soros backed jews from Ukraine
>inb4 Putin speaks up against retarded caveman nationalism aka Slavs hating on Slavs therefore he is not catching and executing terrorist ahmeds all over Russia
>inb4 monke memes pls post more it's stupidly funny idgaf, at least US taxpayer money goes towards making me kek

meme?
all very real photos friend, here is another of him on the phone for another delivery of military grade banan
lets stick to the facts and not fall for fake news

Attached: banan.jpg (357x321, 71.29K)

Bump. Shills can screech all they want we all know Zelensky is a NATO puppet and therefore globohomo by association.

Attached: 20220303_193946.jpg (2160x3840, 547.39K)

Yes, he used to be, if you weren't a shill this could be interesting, but it's obvious he turned against their degeneracy. When he said globohomo is contrary to nature and it never was done, nor will it be now, I got shivers.

>Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
Nope, I don't read plebbit tier shill walls of text. Any one who does should be ashamed of themselves.

The fuck is a low level jibe?

To anyone who isn't a fucking retard, it is known the west stand a chance. The only reason any nation ever had to respect us is our military. Which is failing, poorly staffed, and in terrible morale. The entire nation is war weary and has been for decades. There is no drive for this fight in the US right now and to so many, Putin actually represents what they want for the US. Our military is full of faggots, dykes, and trannies. Our schools are brainwashing our children to be completely deluded nutcases filled with racial guilt. Our society is exaulting victim culture. Make no mistake, this 'empire' is failing. The writing is on the wall for all to see, signs that every crumbling nation exhibits on the way down. Wake up, buckle up, be safe, and hopefully Ill see you on the other side. G'night & G'luck comrades.

Attached: us army kneel cucked.jpg (478x429, 69.76K)

>Shills can screech all they want
You're the shill for not replying. Tell me mutt, how is Putin stopping what the WEF are doing?

unlimitedhangout.com/2022/02/investigative-reports/technocracy-the-operating-system-for-the-new-international-rules-based-order-1/

Attached: 193485447495.jpg (5784x5880, 3.76M)

Attached: ukraine woman blacked.jpg (1024x648, 154.37K)

gay chat:

discord gg/HejX3nc8

You love pointing out Europeans are being replaced? don't you kike?

Attached: 1645485943783.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

No, globohomo doesn't make you rich, globohomo is the decadence and civilizational entropy that is setting in because the west has been rich and pampered for too long.

>I know who's side I'm on and it's not fags.
The jews?

Attached: no tranny.gif (600x338, 2.2M)

It is absolutely not that kol

Yes. It used to trigger some russian janny on Any Forums and that's how it came about. Obviously the retards spamming it now are completely missing out on its spirit like the true redditors that they are

Attached: 1594848288734.gif (303x335, 3.66M)

>Straight
If he were straight, he wouldn't let Trump suck him off
>White
Slavs arount white
>Male
Putin is a monkey; he isn't a man.

Attached: 1646171026506.jpg (632x473, 75.07K)

I'm not on the side of fags either

Attached: 1646253660694.png (495x857, 662.32K)

Shills have reached the point of asking us to embrace Satan so we will not be impoverished by his soldiers.

Attached: 1646177361757.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

Attached: biden sniff 2021.jpg (749x397, 43.84K)

If they had actual pride, it wouldn't be insulting.

I'm getting really tired of the "not wanting to make gayness the central point of literally everything= homophobia"

hes still doing it...

Attached: 1761CC5D-6430-498E-B369-9EE824C9B85B.jpg (3642x2608, 1.56M)

Attached: putin with children.jpg (954x566, 160.11K)

Imagine being gay and thinking a bank with an LGBT logo cares about you. It’s depressing.

Empire of lies and pure fucking evil

Attached: pedo joe biden kissy.gif (453x301, 1.33M)

yes im with Jesus and the white people

>seemingly worthwhile info about Russian legal system, not allowing ethnic hatred in a multiethnic federation, not allowing Nazi symbols when 10-20 million Russians died to Nazi Germany
>10 pictures of Russian/Ukrainian girls(nobody could even tell the difference) to demoralize you into thinking those legal verdicts mean Russia is anti-White
totally not a shill post wow