One Big Club /obc/

REMINDER:
It's ALL just one big club, and all the world is a stage.
They create ALL the wars, so you can go fight and die in the wars, that they then profit from.
They create the boogeyman "terrorists" and "pandemics" so you remain in a fear-based mind state.
They create the societal divisions, so you hate your fellow man and remain in a low vibrational energy state.
They keep you in indentured sevitude and economic slavery through their banking systems.
They keep you sick through the water, the food and the pharmaceuticals.
They're playing you like a cheap fiddle, they hate you, and want you dead.

Attached: 756657.jpg (3865x2592, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/XvgLvnNTXCim/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quality thread about to be archived ofcourse

Checked and yes, funny how this type of discussion is buried in the infestation of war propaganda.
Quite sickening really.

Give this podcast a listen if you have the time.
>Whitney Webb | Russia's Sputnik V and the WEF with Riley Waggaman (Putin is not against Great Reset)
bitchute.com/video/XvgLvnNTXCim/

Attached: 193485447495.jpg (5784x5880, 3.76M)

i'll bump your thread

Attached: 1643825956696.webm (640x800, 2.86M)

Bump, fuck Schwab

based whitneywebbpilled.
Will check out for sure, cheers.

See
Why even say anything then OP? May as well kill yourself. No matter what happens good or bad, you're just going to say it's the jews. Like the most anti-jew mother fucker on the planet could be decapitating Soros on live stream and you would just say it's another part of the plot. You're living in the cave, faggot.

Hey Klaus KYS

Attached: 1646075218344.png (1328x1358, 308.22K)

I swear to God if I get reincarnated as an alien and there's a bunch of rat looking aliens running a global scam on the rest of the mindless cattle aliens I'm gonna be so pissed
Interesting, he never brought up jews... is there something you're not telling us?

how big is club? me like club

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 42.37K)

Question: what's do be done about it? If they want you dead, are you going to be able to stop them?

K... And? Like, say something, anything, that doesn't end in a way, where it's pointless to continue.
See

if only an hero could acquire these targets

>Interesting, he never brought up jews
I don't think they can help outing themselves.
The primal drive to invert and project is just too strong.

Are you pretending to be stupid or are you new here? No one ever references the WEF without implying jew interference.

wasn't putin kicked out of this club quite recently?

Says the one projecting.

Yes, but retards like
Will never not think jews are running everything. It is not possible to ever win in their eyes. Or they're just shills, same thing.

hehe

Attached: 5465774568.jpg (666x509, 93.79K)

bumping user shill thread

Don't be a retard, this type of conversation has taken the front row of this board 80% of the time
Occasionally the board gets shitted-up during a happening
But even then, all of these war threads are mostly discussing this clubs involvement

Don't be so dramatic
It's an important topic, but it is not neglected
Fuck, it's basically this boards foundation

Built for OBC

Sorry lad higher functioning sociopath fear is not a factor for me.
I often wonder how it feels to give fucks.

I'm still waiting for someone to describe a scenario of victory over jews that you wouldn't automatically attribute to further jew scheming...