Argentina

Argentine anons, what are your politics like and what is the state of your civilization? Your country is beautiful and I am interested in going there.

Attached: 38BFE95C-3DAC-4803-B93D-63D255CEE97E.jpg (4320x3240, 3.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg_g467SurE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop trying to communicate with these niggers user

Ok mutt.

Attached: 4AB32EAB-BF19-46DC-B61C-57D2D2487338.jpg (1080x1349, 1.21M)

Sorry we full.
We just need a political leader capable of carrying out a genocide against the bolivians and venezuelans that we have in the cities.

fun shithole to live in, mostly niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=Tg_g467SurE

Ok moshe

Lmao based. I'm not a mutt I'm a good boy I swear please let me in to your Italo-Spanish kingdom.

Attached: 98079370-5DFC-4E8C-917A-07A3C9729182.gif (320x233, 159.73K)

i want to die every single day of my life, and i can't go to europe because i know i'm a retarded shit accustomed to living in a policeless state, and that on arrivel i'll be incarcerated for saying "niggar and jews tongue my anus" on public.
KILL ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAA

That was fucking hilarious

Make a trip to see all the cool places, sights and go back, don't even think for a minute about staying here, it's a fucking nightmare.

xD. That's two now, why is it a nightmare? (genuine question).

>what are your politics like
google peronism
>what is the state of your civilization?
white genocide going on, but overall staying strong. We're used to living in constant recession so life is good as long as you keep to yourself and avoid large cities

Argentinians have aids !

Attached: queen fat slob guard.jpg (1200x1200, 188.2K)

If you come with US dollars or euro, it is pretty cheap to live here. The basic salary is around 40.000 ARS which rounds up to $200 usd.

The infrastructure is bad in most small towns. If you live in a big city, you may have good internet, but everywhere else power goes out, internet goes out, some neighborhoods dont have water, etc.

TLDR if you have money you can live well, but you will never be able to ignore the fact that its a third world shithole

at least you’re honest

Thank you for the information, I will consider the pros and cons. Honestly if I mentally prepare for it I think living in a third world country would be good for me spiritually, I feel decadent here.

I am. I recommend everyone to come visit. Food is really cheap if you're a burger or a bong. You can get solid food for around $1500 - $2500 ars which is like $12. Here foreign currency is very valuable and they will give you a good exchange rate. That makes staying here and eating out comparable to Thailand or some shit like that. But the food is good, people are nice and friendly most of the time and there are beautiful places to see. You just gotta watch out for the niggers when you come because they will pickpocket you fast if you are relaxing.

Argentina is so used to getting buttfucked by commies they think it is not so bad now. It is stockholm like cariocas thinking gunfights and getting robbed daily are normal outside rio de janeiro.
Every sensible latin american wants to live somewhere else for a reson.

You can have a very comfy life, it's just not like the US. Not as much variety in sodas, no fiber optic internet, the streets flood, etc.

The nigger phenomen is global I see, kek.

Brazil would be the best country in the world if all pardos suddenly die

one can only dream

stay strong BR bro, all south america is fucked right now, chile a 3rd world shithole by 2023