I am Russian-American

Will I be discriminated against and thrown into internment camps in the USA like the Japs did in WW2?

Attached: 1646306871373.jpg (600x600, 52.18K)

Unironically looking like it. But it’ll be ok because you look white.

Yes, no Slavs allowed. This is a white mans country

they put anyone in concentration camps that isn't a trans femboy african latinx minority.

Attached: the last 50 years of american history described in one image niggers bitching about whites.jpg (828x680, 84.75K)

Idk, but the only difference between the US internment camps and Germany’s was that Germany was bombed out and couldn’t feed the kikes

time to organize and vote

Yes, and most likely raped by BBC and forced to transition to a tranny as well

i will make sure of it.

If you are white, you'll be thrown into camps. Sorry bro. I voted Trump and tried to help you as a brown guy.

It will be weird for you. Half the population is going to want to rope you while the other half will feel sorry that you are being discriminated against.

I suggest you figure out who those groups are fast and make some friends. Don't tell anybody you are from Russia. Hell, say you are from Ukraine if you can get away with it.

Just say you’re Ukrainian, no one will be able to tell the difference and women will suck your dick

just say ur ukranian for gibs, convince a bunch of virtue signalers to go get boosters then keep ghosting them.

Finnish-American here. I won't buy you a vodka at the bar or intentionally sit next to you unless you want to talk about sports cars, but I also won't reuse to repair your furnace either.

i will fight to free you ivan burger

Attached: if only you knew how bad things really are.png (155x173, 36.78K)

probably not if you have bright colored hair and are really gay.

I’ll hide you like Anne Frank on my fairly isolated rural property, nobody will notice you here, you just gotta help me do labor around the property and help maintain my livestock, I might even be able to pay you. You can live in my mother in law suite, it’s a pretty balling studio apartment with wood floors, bath, and kitchen over my garage.
I was going to try and get a Ukrainian babushka refugee to come and be a nanny but this would be more based to do.

Yes, you should run down to Mexico, we aren't as stupid as half the world.

100 percent

Just dont speak Russian in public and you are good to go. Also all Russian food will have the word "freedom" in their names.

You can hide in my attic

I advise you to pretend to be Ukrainian, Americans will not be able to tell the difference

just say you're ukrainian burgers can't tell the difference

kek

Yes and thats a good thing, here’s why…

>Russian food
you mean vodka? turnips?

I hope what you did to germanys woman and children happens to you. Ill join in the fun when its all said and done. Your mothers and daughters will all pay for what youve done ivan.

Freedom Borscht

Give them a reason to do it user. If Russians start being thrown in camps in USA total war could very well happen.

This. Vast majority of Russians in this country are refugees of communism/USSR, and every last one I've met has been a hardworking family man.

>hope what you did to germanys woman and children happens to you.
Blaming current Russians for what happened 100 years ago is low IQ

Says the Jew who has been milking the lollercaust for 70+ years

except the forced temperature checks and forced hand sanitizer to enter many businesses

this lol

no. you're cool, Valiry.

Just say you're Ukrainian and leftiehogs will want to lick your shoes clean. Well until they move onto the next thing atleast

Just go with it because you’ll have a nice juicy victim card to play at the end of it.

Larp as a Ukrainian

White man's country??

Attached: AmericanoAmigo.jpg (1000x963, 225.85K)

I sure hope so, you slavoid piece of shit moskal.

Attached: 1646010339453.png (715x902, 56.85K)

Slavs are White dude. Don't buy into D&C shit.
Maybe. I will tell you that getting on a plane is going to suck for you.

Remember what happened to Japanese Americans during WW2? Yeah.

Attached: FM52kUJaQAEFaFF.jpg (641x801, 68.85K)

Are both of your parents russian or at least one of them? Don't tell me you are " le 25% ancestry" because my grandfather/grandmother was from x country.

OP and everyone: Remember when we had posts talking about concentration camps for dissidents?
"So you posted in favor of Russia/on Any Forums/etc.? Time for reeducation!"
I finally see it. That's how they will justify the camps.

Piroshkies are good.

Attached: PiroshkyPiroshky.jpg (1400x1400, 315.45K)

Maybe. You are in no more danger than any other American on this board though.

Yes, if the leftists and neo-cons get to decide.

when are you going back ruskie-nigger?

Don't worry you can become a famous Hollywood faggot like that space japo Any Forums is obsessed over. Start training your anus for smuggling goods now user.

Thanks for reminding me user. Gonna buy some tomorrow.

Attached: 1645884465483.png (596x786, 122K)

I’ll buy you a beer, if you give one of your babushka‘s beef and cheese peroshki.

dude , japanese couldn't exactly hide the fact that they were japanese user.

Yes.

I hope so. Your faux-white. You've been moved below Asians, and barely equal to spics on our totem pole.

What difference?

This is the place, pike place market. Oh I still dream about it.