Kid gets punched in the face by teacher

youtube.com/watch?v=IfDiJioJqPY

Attached: indiana-teacher.jpg (925x491, 34.24K)

I was punched in the face by a few teachers, once by a priest in Sunday school.

Ok, what did he do? Asskickings don't tend to just fall out of the sky.phh4g

Deserved?

good. little shit probably deserved it.

teachers are fucking faggots

The devil child has spoken

You you you you!

Based.

Based

Checked

beating kids will prevent them from being faggots. if your dad didnt beat you up when you were a kid then your a fag

That’s nothing, just a little slap. We had a substitute teacher who would genuinely thwack kids upside the head, he didn’t last long

The kid said the "n" word. He deserved MUCH worse. Fuck hate speech.

hey, my shithole hometown is on pol, that's new

we had a sub teacher that would throw things at kids and hit all the time

News report said it was over the hoodie the little fucker was wearing.

was it a nigger kid? probably deserved it. also lol at how there fine but then play dead when they see someone in front of them so they can play it like there seriously hurt.

Any teacher who would touch my son would get touched by my chrome bat
Simple as that

You're a legitimate piece of shit. People like you are why kids are so fucking psychotic nowadays. Corporal punishment has proven statistically to be the most effective.

Ahaha look at how quick that little onions hits the floor. Children these days are such fucking pussies. Bring back the cane

>once by a priest in Sunday school.
got off basically scot free by priest standards then

Attached: cardbrady45032.png (962x693, 588.67K)

Hi rabbi moshe. The goy should hit their kids.

>Any Forums loves pedo strangers assaulting their kids and giving them concussion
No wonder this place talks so much about black cocks

Attached: 1637126228378.png (343x521, 99.6K)

teachers = subhman scum lower than any job

He should've dragged him to the restroom and rape him anally.

He saw a female teacher appraoching and "collapsed" for show.

I was molested.

That's right hide behind your meme flag while you rage at a dad for protecting his offspring. Fucking Any Forums not only loves when the state raises their kids for them but when they beat them as well.

>touched by my chrome

Attached: F54FFE79-B039-44F2-8A28-D8361C5E8191.gif (320x180, 1.21M)

>World literally starts to collapse around the same time corporal punishment is outlawed
k

When I was real little, I went to a Catholic school. If you were talking shit to another kid, the nuns made you go outside and fight.

>correlation = causation
can make a mountain of cases against it using that crappy logic as well. Raise your own kid dumbass instead of having moron state hired babysitter take their rage out on him. And yes most teachers are morons more do than the kids.

No no it's not just "muh correlation = causation" shit you retard. There is a direct problem of children becoming narcissists thanks to the modern internet, along with their lack of corporal punishment.

why are yoga pants cunny?

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

>Baugo
>Jimtown
>Hosinski

Attached: comped.jpg (634x576, 46.53K)

Nothing wrong with boys fighting each other up to a certain age, that builds confidence. When they get beaten by a teacher, it just turns them into obedient NPCs.

Did you raise a disrespectful child? Going to get worse than a slap when your child is serving time with Jamal n friends.