Kanye's new track "Easy"

depicts him torturing and murdering the most popular Jew in entertainment, Pete Davidson, as well as mocking the Illuminati.

Based department has been attempting to get ahold of Ye for a comment.

instagram.com/p/CanRAS1JPr2/

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-192152_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1560, 294.79K)

How taste my pee pee ~ Kanye

thats what you get for picking his brain.

It's bizarre how there's all this concern surrounding Kanye's behavior when he's objectively one of the most well-behaved rappers in history. The guy's in his mid-40s and I don't think he's spent a single night in prison. Furthermore, I can't think of a single instance where he's been suspected of doing anything worse than a misdemeanor. Is he really going to snap now and do something crazy? In contrast, how many popular rappers have gun charges, a history of drug dealing, rape allegations, Cardi B type allegations where they did some robbery shit in the past, gang ties, severe drug habits, domestic violence allegations etc? Kanye is a saint compared to most celebrities, much less rappers. Also, he's politically engaged, he runs multiple businesses, he isn't going broke, he cares for his kids and he's openly religious. What is the big problem here? Occasional shitposting?

>he isn't a nigger
That's the problem.

Rolling digits for that BPD butthole-eyed faggot to botch a performative suicide and turn it into a real one

Have you ever seen him with a broken heart? He wants his hobbit back.

>decapitated
>buried alive
user, I…

Attached: AF547DB9-8609-4DED-B299-2B33CA7577B4.jpg (996x1024, 109.86K)

kek pete is a cockroach

For me, it's ab soul.
That nigger made a good track

what kind of animal is still alive after decapitation... oh right a snake

I support this 100% but the "music" fucking SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKSSSSSS

Kikes have been in an all out War with Christians since the Fourth Crusade. That answers your question.

Kanye West is just a little egoistic boy who could have helped the world but decided to just sit and watch, even vaxxing people to watch his fucking clown playback show back then. Hes nothing besides a spoiled brat who decides things once his own emotions are in play. It would be better if he did it not out of jeaously for his whore wife. And to believe iv used to like him a figure for the cause. The only cause hes behind is his need to be the center. Gay.

Attached: 1642823571393.jpg (640x460, 34.89K)

Terrorist threats?

Based. But I don't know who pete davidson is, keep seeing the name shilled.

lol somebody do a welfare check on Skete

He's a talentless hack who is only popular because his dad died in 9/11 and he has "dope" tattoos and a large member.

Black men get really weird when they get dumped. REALLY weird.

what's it like being a poorfag commentator in the stands criticizing the real players?

He's an outspoken Christian and he knows the truth about (((them))). He flirts with naming them on a regular basis these days.
>I know illuminati maaaaad

He’s a kike comedian, an extremely shit one, at that

He goes by "Skete" now. Pete is dead.

he's the newest young guy who went on SNL and has a very high end PR firm and manager backing him
in 2-3 years he'll be forgotten

Kanye has Asperger’s. Why does nobody else see this?

Kek. Based kanye.

they're even arranging relationships for him

Based. Fuck Hollywood and Pete the demon

or a chicken

I mean if it's normalised to depict the murdering of A US president, why the fuck not it's all in the name of """"art"""" no?

He knows about the Jews. The Kardashian family was completely ruined and psyop'd by them, dad became a tyranny and the daughters burn coal. Left unchecked Kanye could be the single biggest threat in mainstream media besides trump to kikes.