Lol

Attached: Globohomo degeneracy flag.png (819x876, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
youtube.com/watch?v=LD24TG33w2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America is not helping their case with Russia right now

Good accelerate

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

We can't stop there. Just like the joggers have their national anthem now (Lift every voice and sing), us faggots need one as well. I suggest this beautiful and powerful gay anthem. How about y'all?
youtube.com/watch?v=LD24TG33w2E

Doesn't that violate federal flag laws?

Everyday I pray that God destroys this country.

Maybe I was thinking the hatch act?

These are the three American Jews who basically decide everything for Ukraine re: NATO and European/Russia policy:

Antony Blinken
Wendy Sherman
Victoria Nuland

This is the Jewish oligarch who is Zelinsky's boss from his days as a TV actor, who financed Zelinsky's show, started his political party, (both called servant of the people) and funded his campaign and heavily funded the Azov Battalion, the same Azov battalion that told Zelinsky to go fuck himself when he ordered them to leave Donbass to abide by the Russian peace agreement - he is a first class scammer and crook who uses militia thugs to settle business deals:

Ihor Kolomoyskyi

Nuke us. Anyone

We are such a faggot nation. It’s embarrassing.

Why do Americans have to fight for miserable people? First, they went to a civil war for black people, now they want to go to a world war for transsexuals. Despite the fun of analyzing the mentality of these people, I think that, for the rest of the world, the best thing we can do is attack white Americans, impoverish their lives so they only care about themselves, and stop doing stupid things.

Attached: 1612567287227-1.jpg (640x800, 54.49K)

I love this country but I hate this government so fucking much

Attached: 1639076989037.jpg (420x420, 49.25K)

Checkmate, Putin

We've lost our revolutionary edge, not to mention that back then even up to the early 20th century you could move far enough away that DC's bullshit could never reach you
Now with all this "wonderful" technology that can make the government easily spy on you or find out what you have been browsing or worse, be able to look you up just on your license plate alone.

Attached: 1583396134687.jpg (900x900, 95.18K)

This is why I want my country nuked into oblivion.

yeah

Literally a fucking cesspit of the worlds degeneracy. The cancer of the modern world. Thanks America for giving a platform for these menace.

link now or fake

>protein powder
faggot.

dammit. wrong thread.

oh wait it was right thread.
faggot!

I'm so sick of seeing these retarded fucking flags everywhere. Anyone who makes their sexual identity their only identity is a worthless NPC.

Attached: 1435548000651.gif (640x360, 2.72M)

I think you're right, my american friend. The hypothetical american enemy should, after defeating him, "africanize" the country by relying on the differences between states and libertarian tendencies of the americans. Assure them a weak central government and a lot of independence for each state. this way americans would mind their own business and no longer be a threat to the world.

A national divorce from the West Coast/Northeast Coast/Chicago is long overdue. They can keep their fucking flag.

Attached: globohomo embassy 2.jpg (2048x1390, 1.96M)

I went from not caring at all to vehemently hating fags. Some retard posted a picture of some ukrainian faggot showing off some fag rag sticker on his AK and my first and only thought was that the sticker will look much better with chunks of that faggots brains on it.

>Attempting to make Putin meet a tranny in chief

please do it, Putin would probably execute them himself

You joke about this but I want this to be a reality
I shouldn't have to worry about what faggots in IL, NY, or CA have to say
Now if only we could ban new yorkers from coming to Florida that would be great
I dont want their fucking money since they ruined our housing market, and they keep voting for Democraps or RINOs

>the capital of globohomo spreading globohomo

>a blinken
Say it

I pledge allegiance to ram ranch.
of which houses 8 naked cowboys with their clothes off.
And to the butt fucking,
For which my dick stands
One ass hole
Under Satan
With faggotry and debauchery for all.
Amen

Oh no. Your world is wrecked.

(((Straussians)))

This user gets it