Why are majority black cities so disgusting?

Moved to US for a job and got placed in majorly black city, and my fucking god this place is a shithole. For references, I am European and white.

I have been to better slums in Europe than this US city, black people in the US are like gypsies in Europe but even worse because people encourage their degenerate culture.

People here in the supermarkets fight over crack in the isles, and everyone sleeps with each other so the aids is nearly to the levels of a third world country. Everyone blasts shitty rap music and they literally give you death stares if you are white. They literally assume I enslaved their grandparents or some shit. You also fall asleep to the gun shots in the distance and women screaming in the middle of the night.

I had to buy a sleeping mat to sleep on the floor in my kitchen because people below me are fucking each other the whole night and smoke low quality weed, so my entire apartment smells like shit. I live in a good part of the city, too.

I don't get why people try to promote shit like black history month in this country, or this degenerate culture. I tell people in the US about how shitty this city is and the people in it and I get called a racist, like please come to a city like this, you will become a racist.

I hope to move soon because this has probably been the worse mistake of my life. I am looking at also demographics of cities now before I move. Fuck this.

Attached: McDonalds-Car.jpg (725x544, 58.74K)

guy behind the wheel looks sri lankan

Because niggers are disgusting.

He does
If it's brown, flush it down

do you think the local mcdonald's pays them to do that or are those guys playing around or what.

Literally what’s wrong with McDonald? Cheap food for a food price. $1 mcchicken all day

You are a goddamn retard for coming to shithole USA fuck you dumbass you get what you deserve

You thought we were kidding about our nigger problem? No, it actually is apocalyptic.

Years of systematic waaacism

I literally lived in other countries and it is not like this. In my city the white part of town pays for 40% of the taxes for the entire city, and they are trying to leave the city. Why? Because the roads outside their houses are not even paved, and the poor black people go into their neighborhoods and break into their houses, and shot random people on the street just because they are white and rich.

I am so fucking sick of the push to support this degeneracy. There is a reason why they are poor, and that is an actual fact.

My bet is on Milwaukee

There is something wrong with McDonalds food. Everyine i eat it. I poop werid and have strange body odors.

Welcome to the struggle, brother.

We dont know why black people are the way they are. But they are disgusting and fuck shit up and dont care about life.

check
Have you considered that may be your normal state?

Attached: DudeWeedGuy.jpg (1053x771, 180K)

I am retarded indeed, but I do make a whole lot more money than in Europe and can afford way more things.

I didn't know this city was majority black. I fucking had no clue where I was going, I just accepted the job offer.

I came into the US reading about how shitty and racist everyone was to a specific demographic of people for no reason. That they were slaves for ages so we need to feel bad for them.

I don't think if like 10% of taxes went towards helping black people in this city to get an education it would do anything. They want to be degenerates, and thats what they learn in life from their parents.

Yep and most of the people calling me racist for calling it out live in a high end suburban areas so they don’t realize how bad it is, in the south theirs always swarms of them and they make life miserable, yelling in public, victim card to employees, littering everywhere it’s getting out of hand, im starting to sympathize more with the kkk every day

>I live in a good part of the city, too.
if you said all that and then end with that statement above you really don't have common sense

It’s getting pretty bad in the south too fren

Stop assuming that the US government speaks for the people
guess what? it doesn't

Attached: Clara talk about gross and yikes.png (1152x648, 288.31K)

>Why are majority black cities so disgusting?
You answered your own question Dufus.

Attached: brilliant.jpg (580x326, 77.03K)

Funny thing is I really wanted Mc Donalds, it is actually quite nice in my country. I went to the drive through and nearly got into a fight because I was waiting for my food 40 mins at a drive through and then a bunch of black women started screaming at me to leave, and flashing their phone flash light in my eye. Then the person behind me started to drive past me and slow down like he was going to get out or shoot me. First time I was fucking terrified for my life, and I didn't even get my tendies because I sped away.

>It’s getting pretty bad in the south too fren
nah it has always been like this, I've lived down here and have been around niggers most of my life, just recently I moved to a majority white area so it is a breathe of fresh air when niggers are rare to see

niggers arent human, stop asking retard questions.
"hmm why is this monkey city not as nice as our highly developed human city"?
you sound like a dumbass, Christ is king

This. You relaxed and found out. Many such cases.

No they're missing links get a clue dude and go back to europe while you still can

I am in the South, think of the place where those black riots or some shit happened. Its fucking bad, and I have been in other southern states, they are so underfunded, and poor. A lot of the people are nice to me if they are white.

woops meant to respond

Black people. Simple as.

Kek this nigga moved to Atlanta
Thats like the most niggerish part of the country, bro. Literally the worst place you could move.

Attached: tapatiodoritos.jpg (1600x1600, 365.05K)

There literally isn't a SINGLE highly successful black country ANYWHERE on this ENTIRE planet. There's a handful of tiny, black-majority island states in the Caribbean region which are doing okay, at least when it comes to GDP per capita, but even those societies are largely carried by White tourism dollars and offshore banking. And they still lack the societal depth and sophistication of even relatively shitty (by White standards) White countries like Poland.

And then on top of that you have over a CENTURY'S worth of race and IQ science which has convincingly proven that blacks are inherently mentally inferior. We're talking sample sizes in the MILLIONS. And all of the non-genetic/environmental excuses were ruled out all the way back in the 1960s and 1970s, and so universities literally stopped funding and even allowing them because they knew that it was reinforcing anti-black racism.

When you combine those two factors, both the real world chronic and universal nature of black failure, and the mountain of race and IQ data, I don't know how it's possible for any intellectually honest person to deny the obvious fact that black people are primitive missing links who should be quarantined from the rest of humanity since they're basically like biological weapons of mass destruction that bring chronic poverty, crime, corruption, and general dysfunction with them wherever they go.

nothing. McDonalds is based

This

What the fuck is that nigger

Attached: B640764C-CE71-48E4-9F7E-A0FC799A01EE.gif (320x320, 1.95M)

I feel like at this point I would understand if someone levelled this city and just started again. Even if it means I die along with it, its a rightful cause.

I just don't get it. Are people like this everywhere? Like should I literally just look for the lowest number of black people per city? I literally am scared to go to a walmart because one of the times I was there the parking lot was shot up and nobody turned around except for me.

Yes - Colin Flaherty (RIP - very good reporter in the last part of his life took to reporting on underreported black crime) said, that /petty crime is their preferred lifestyle/. Plenty of evidence for it.

You're just now learning this?

>$1 mcchicken
user...

Where? Montgomery, Alabama? Why do they need a European to work for them?

Atlanta I'm assuming or somewhere in georgia

It's called niggers user what do you think the refugees in Europe are from? This is your future

Attached: pol-1.webm (710x400, 2.59M)

it iz wha it iz u kno wha i sayin 4_4 in diz whip

I blast the San Andreas theme song while driving around because I literally feel like I am in a GTA game.

I thought GTA was a parody. IT IS NOT. If anything, GTA makes the inner city look better and cleaner. God forbid you accidentally drive into the "downtown" area like myself expecting shops and cafes like in Europe, and you encounter dead overdosed people and human shit everywhere.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 9.6K)

a Chickenmick costs 1.89 or some bullshit like that now where I live

Lmao. Welcome to weimerica. What city? Do you not carry a gun when you go to Walmart??

I also do not get why black people here complain about being taken from Africa (or wanting to go back there). Like wtf? You literally would have lived in a mud hut

No, because I lived out in rural Arkansas for half a year a few years ago, saw maybe one black person in my whole time there. And I tell you, those inbred drug addled white people were almost scarier than the niggers. It was like fucking deliverance out there, especially in the mountains by the town I lived in.

Welcome to America, this is why we say Democrats hate America, because this is the result of their policies and desires. The Republicans are as feckless as the Democrats, but at the very least they’re against the Democrats. It’s also why we hate globohomo, this is their vision for the world.