When the blue wave hits…

>Covid - over
>Economy - roaring
>Dumpf - done

And by the time the elections come around?

Well… Europe will be safe too…

And we are just getting started

Attached: C5B706B6-390A-4E32-929F-4F70B85FF900.gif (500x281, 706.57K)

his foreign policy is such a disaster we'll be seeing china sanction the US and banning US flights over its airspace before his term is over

Attached: lyin biden.png (1040x1376, 1.07M)

Vooters are extremely retarded. Nothing will ever improve

two more weeks and things will be better trust me

be Jewish Puppet President
>engage in a war that is impossible to win, over a cause that is impossible to fight against
>be le "Hero man" for the globohomo media who "refuses to flee the country" yet only walks on the city to make a quick epic tiktok before retreating back to safety
>"KEEP FIGHTING UKRAINIANS, KEEP DYING FOR M-... I mean. Defend your country"
>All refugees you permit to leave are shitskins/niggers who will flood to White European countries
>once they have all "fled", the remaining Ethnic Ukranians get told they can't leave and proceed to die for you
>Kiev falls
>Surrender to Russia after all the talks of Heroism
>Another civilization, destroyed by a kike leader who survives in the end

Joementum is building. Biden Back America.

If a blue wave happens America will go insane. Over half of Americans hate Biden and the Democrats and belive they have been cheating elections. Plus the idiot burned the veteran community declared half of them domestic terrorists and lost a war they had already won. Then allowed all the people in that nation who worked with us to be murdered. If we make it to the next election Democrats winning will cause civil unrest. Fuck Joe Biden the traitor and chief.

Treason charges for OP and all Democrats

>Gas - $4.45 per gallon
>Taxes - up
>Gun bans - on the table
>Any dissenting opinions or nations that aren't our allies - banned or bombed

Thank god the adults are back in the room! BLUE WAVE!

OP depicted by Sunday.

Attached: killmeplease.jpg (950x496, 101.45K)

You CHUDS mad?

Attached: 3E883A8E-5328-4350-B613-B4808375F5DD.gif (208x208, 1.46M)

Nope just waiting till I can do what must be done. My day will come user. One way or another.

Attached: Shit.jpg (320x294, 21.32K)

Yeah man I’m pretty fucking mad. It cost me $102 dollars to fill up my dump truck today from half a tank. That cost $40 or $50 before. Suck my cock.

nice bait
sage

Attached: production board.jpg (620x449, 49.79K)

By this time next year CRT will be banned, Speaker Pelosi will be retired, and Kyiv, UA will be Kiev, RU again.

Year of the CHUD

Gas is going to be $7 a gallon by the midterms.

You’ll never do anything. After January sixth the CHUD uprising was squashed like a bug

We will see. Look for me on the news user. My day is coming.

Attached: 1618747236775.jpg (640x481, 73.63K)

Kek, imagine being this delusional.