Any Forums explaining why Russia shelling civilian cities with no military personnel is good actually

>Any Forums explaining why Russia shelling civilian cities with no military personnel is good actually

Attached: 1646313318288.gif (1071x801, 4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much

Shut up you hook nose nigger loving faggot

Any juicers?

>civilian cities
As opposed to military cities?

Jews genocide evil wypipo frequently, maybe there is some retarded superstition about it or practical purpose.

if there were no combatants then they wouldn't require shelling, simple as
unless you mean to propose that russians are literally just shelling civilian areas for no reason other than to be cartoonishly evil?

We don’t care, retard. All we want is for the worst things possible to happen because this world is unbearably gay.

Wow that's horrible, surely you have ample evidence of this!

Russia has a right to protect its economic and national security against aggressive NATO provocations.

kys faggot

Ukraine declared that all of its citizens can be regarded as combatants. Just go check the selfies.

As long as slavshits keep dying, I'm happy. FUCK UKRAINE FUCK RUSSIA.

Ukies get a taste of their own medicine from Donbass and Luhansk

>flag
>shaming others for killing civilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
>conducted on the night of 9–10 March 1945, is the single most destructive bombing raid in human history.[1] Of central Tokyo 16 square miles (41 km2; 10,000 acres) were destroyed, leaving an estimated 100,000 civilians dead and over one million homeless

>leaving an estimated 100,000 civilians dead and over one million homeless
Good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo
>the capital[8] and largest city of Japan. Its metropolitan area is the most populous in the world,[5] with an estimated 37.468 million residents in 2018.
pussy

You're right, they should just let themselves get slowly infiltrated by liberal jewish propaganda and destroyed from within, that is working out great in our countries

This. Ops a fag confirmed

Attached: Glownigger.jpg (640x640, 50.7K)

>my neighboring country has been infiltrated by jews so I'm going to commit a genocide because my jew overlord said so
Most intelligent/pol/tard

>REDDIT NIGGER MEME FORMAT
REDDIT NIGGER MEME FORMAT

xqcL

seeing an unkempt room triggers the shit out of me
i can't even fap to idubbz gf onlyfans pics. her room is so dirty

Attached: 1399930726302.png (186x186, 3.28K)

Real pol users are pointing out the jews, jew. That's your people doing that shit.

xqcL niggers

Attached: 1644894758353.jpg (228x221, 10.79K)