The age of consent is a jewish invention. "The Wall" starts at 18. If you disagree, you're a literal feminist cuck

The age of consent is a jewish invention. "The Wall" starts at 18. If you disagree, you're a literal feminist cuck

Attached: 1596848721191.jpg (1072x782, 90.82K)

kys Ahmed

Nice bait faggot

The wall starts at age 13.
>Me pretending to be a pedo.

Nice try shekelstein
Jewish tricks don’t work on me
I am protected

Cuck
Unironically it will soon

Attached: 1646362577547.webm (540x960, 2.36M)

If you want to honestly date a girl younger than 16 and you're well into your adult life say 22+ then you have something wrong with you.
Girls under 16 are extremely immature and still have a child mindset.

>implying all women aren’t children

You will hang, pedophile.

Why are you posting under the pedo flag then

No most women aren't children. They may complain about things you might find meaningless but most of them are mature and aren't worrying about the same things young teen girls worry about.

But I can see that inside your pedophile brain you automatically lump the entire female gender into a single mindset, probably to cope that you're into young girls.

You will hang, male feminist homosexual.

Based, but the glowies will come to your house and ask you questions. It's not worth it.

>but most of them are mature and aren't worrying about the same things young teen girls worry about.
Such as...?

>12
Pressing X to doubt

The point of getting a young female is to obtain a life long partner which will not remember life without you.
It was never about sex or your disgusting pedo tendencies.

>most women are mature

I needed a good laugh. Thanks, user.

Little girls can get pregnant but they're not fit to take care of and raise children.

The possibility of pregnancy at 14 exists for emergency situations such as famines, plagues, climate disasters, etc.
This happens in other animals too: normal age of first pregnancy is well above theoretical sexual maturity, and only goes down to meet it when the population is in crisis and reproductive output has to be maximized.

Last 2 digits will be the age of your wife.
Let's go.

I dont know, it's not a secret that young teen often have different worries and goals compared to when they get older. Many of which people quickly grow out of because it's immature.

Okay and you could do just that without dating 10 years down your age bracket. I'm not saying you need to stay within your age but a 25 yesr old man with a job and adult Hobbies shouldn't be dating a 12-15 year old girl.
Also I never mentioned sex, just dating. Pedo

People are fitting their environment quite well. If no one asks 14 year old to do housework, she will not develop those skills until shes 30 and has to live alone.

NOOOO!
Does some haglover want to trade digits with me?

He shouldnt be dating, he should marry.

roll

Based and tradpilled