Pain at the Pump: Americans told to budget for 5 dollar a gallon gas prices

How high is gas going to go especially if they are telling people to budget around high gas prices? How bad are gas prices where you live?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10573631/Americans-warned-budget-5-gallon-gas-prices-average-rises-3-61-1-2021.html

Attached: 5185692894.png (689x562, 77.44K)

Don’t blame Joe Biden
Blame the six gorillion
That voted for him

It's a nothing burger if we don't see over 20 a gallon.

>5 dollar a gallon gas prices
Cope. I speak for all Americans. We would gladly pay $1000 per gallon so long as that mean Orange Godzilla never tweets again.
Biden is the Best President Ever!

Attached: Biden-NotMyProblem.gif (434x308, 2.27M)

Nah just normal European fuel prices.
It was high time Muricans experience them

>Pain at the pump

Attached: 1619296199877.png (200x202, 38.02K)

>tfw bought a Tesla in January

stupid prices have gone more stupiderer.
people are used to getting ripped off here but along with insane power prices / food prices / housing prices / levies taxes license fees etc maybe just maybe this will make people want to hang the shit politicians or at least stop voting for labor or liberals ...but i would not hold my breath.

jumped 20 cents in one day in st. george utah.
$3.59 last night and $3.79 this morning

It was high time Serbia stopped being a bunch of limp dicked faggots sucking off Bosnians but here you are

Filled up today because I've never seen such kikery. I sincerely hope this faggot puppet Biden and all the kikes who enables are beaten to death with hammers and baseball bats.

i think that actually has more to do with differences in how things are taxed though, which is an excusable mistake since you are from one of the extremely few places where somehow people are actually stupider than burgermutts.

$3.49 a couple days ago $3.89 tonight, Florida. If they are telling us $5 dollars a gallon it means $7 to $10 dollars a gallon soon.

When will the pain end!!!!! I'm riding my bike or walking to work when it gets warmer, this sucks.

I am actually seething over this

Remember it’s only 2 months over a year ago that America was energy independent from the rest of the world? To get back there would only require deciding to do it.

Attached: 37AB8042-E82F-4954-9B1C-BA10724520F1.jpg (500x500, 17.87K)

Yeah same. The US Government is now literally fucking us, all American citizens over because a fake government wants to appease kikes and has corrupt deals in the Ukraine. These motherfuckers couldn't get more evil.

It’s already over $5. It’s gonna go to $10. Get ready

Only girls say nothing burger

After engaging in a three year biological and psychological war against it's citizens in collusion with China and the same globalist kikes to push who knows while openly saying they want to depopulate the planet. How long is this crazy circus music going to play?

be Jewish Puppet President
>engage in a war that is impossible to win, over a cause that is impossible to fight against
>be le "Hero man" for the globohomo media who "refuses to flee the country" yet only walks on the city to make a quick epic tiktok before retreating back to safety
>"KEEP FIGHTING UKRAINIANS, KEEP DYING FOR M-... I mean. Defend your country"
>All refugees you permit to leave are shitskins/niggers who will flood to White European countries
>once they have all "fled", the remaining Ethnic Ukranians get told they can't leave and proceed to die for you
>Kiev falls
>Surrender to Russia after all the talks of Heroism
>Another civilization, destroyed by a kike leader who survives in the end

>I speak for all Americans.
No Democrat speaks for me. We are not in this together, we are not united. Send your pet minorities and faggots to die for Joe Biden.

Who cares about gas? We depend on DIESEL

They wont. The left fully intends to cripple gas and coal. They are to stupid to know that solar and wind could never generate enough power to keep the nation going. They will bleed trillions into the green scam and in the end we will have cars that don't have power and nation wide rolling blackouts. Never underestimate the stupidity of the liberal party.