Can someone who has been monitoring the situation give me an update?

Can someone who has been monitoring the situation give me an update?

Attached: 1624917606409.png (678x525, 37.76K)

Youre mother is still a whore lmao lol

zelinsky flew to russia and killed putin.

the situation is bursting with war. ill keep you posted

It’s all a psyop
To bring globalization
And the age of Jews

You will do nothing and be happy

Russia is winning

Attached: 1646257786136.jpg (1280x806, 273.01K)

Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry Humperdinck in little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen

Yes. Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters.

I'll do your mom

The bombing of Zaporizhzhia nuclear plant opened a rift in time. Currently Zelensky and Putin have been transported back to the siege of Troy, along with their personal bodyguards.

it's going great. i'd personally recommend not watching the news for the next few days. just vibe, hang out with your loved ones. maybe stock up on some batteries

prepare to die

Source:
мoя жoпa

Supposedly Putin sent Chechens to kill zelensky then called Zelensky and told them where the Chechens where to warn him they where coming, So Azov battalion killed the chechens. Its fucking wierd.

That was yesterday or something. No clue what happened today as I was gardening.

Attached: 1631140757771.jpg (1200x1200, 106.62K)

Russia has taken over all of Europe and nato is just controlled opposition

Everything you see, feel, smell and hear is an sensorial illusion. The world in truth erupted into nuclear armageddon, and no longer exists but as a scorched, ashen wasteland.

We live in The Matrix now, and are to be milked and raped by the cyber-jews.

Attached: 1633978077034.png (649x619, 178.59K)

The link up between ukraine and nato has been eternally sneeded.

Nuclear apocalypse in a few hours

Source: the man under the orb told me

monke is about to blow up the largest nuclear power plant in europe

Powerplant blew up somewhere.
U.S is after the wealth and property of corrupt Russian elites.
Gas went up like 15 cents last night.
Fucking gas Jesus christ that's the one that hurts.
Wish I didn't need to put 90$ in my gas tank every week now.

>happening_cancelled.jpg
>bear has left cave forever
>80% of the world is braindead
>20% still has hope (understands russian side)
>((ukraine)) will still be a country of dispute, proxies and militias, puppet governments and such
>point of war was to blow up certain facilities
>bio_labs.bat
>western_institutes.jpg

more or less

Attached: 1447136838349.gif (252x196, 2.09M)

This is now a fren thread. Warmongers, Jews, and Jannies fuck off

Attached: 4D156662-7D53-4FDD-918D-7B9B92ADA99D.jpg (767x1024, 78.88K)

the funniest part of all this is that im completely in favor of russia living the way they want to live, however conservative or progressive by our standards, I just dont want them to invade neighboring countries and literally shoot at power plants

seethe & dil8
war is life
to struggle is to live, and opposite is true