PUTIN IS A FUCKING GENIUS !!! OMG !!!!

omg ! the "Nato" pretext is basically secondary now..

youtube.com/watch?v=yhkb4v_1rV8

The government will abolish the VAT (tax) on bullion. This Bill will go to the State Duma on March 4. Going forward - when purchasing gold bars or other precious metals from a bank, the 20% current tax on top of its value will not

I'm now almost convinced this whole Ukrainian fiasco was a diversion for his real plan. I don't know if it was part of his plan or if it's the result of unintentional consequences from America' decision to ruin Russia but this is some 4D chess tier shit.

Attached: putinm.png (592x466, 270.74K)

>causalities up to 5000
>losses of tanks and APCs are at minimum around 200 units
>losses of aircraft and helicopters are easily in the dozens if not hundreds already
>no major cities captured
>no ability to hold ground outside of Russian separatist strongholds
>no ability to directly counter Western gifted ATGM, or SAM systems.
>convoys keep running out of fuel and getting lost
>economy is in the toilet with the ruble trading for 1/100 of the USD and no international trading partners outside of a pissed off china
>putler himself is sealed up in an undisclosed location dick cheney style due to the huge amounts of protests and rumors of assassination plots against him

It's unequivocally over for Kremlin shills and russiaboos. This war will lead to the total collapse and fragmentation of Russia and will cement the domination of western globohomo for centuries to come.

Attached: 1646351818520.jpg (1083x714, 140.2K)

I dont get the significance.

nice bot

Okay but what the fuck are they going to do with the gold ruble? We still heavily depend on imports in every facet of life. "Trade with us in gold or no oil and wheat for you?" Surely the Big Nose won't allow that.

russia launches gold coin. with all that extra free energy laying around they can build dredges and back it with real gold as it grows and siberia thaws into farmland.

the only think Putin needs is to end the risk of ww3.

>A bunch of shit I obviously made up

I dont get how this helps you

The jews kneel before Xi Jinping, you will be fine.

>um actually he isnt a stupid monke ok?!
lol fuck off

Attached: E4F61D7A-B7F9-4B25-B5FC-A3DE65DA849B.jpg (224x224, 4.95K)

putin is WEF controlled opposition to (((unify))) the 4th UDSSREULBTGTQ globohomo Reich just as bongs exited, corona flopped (or reached its limits) and the EU is basically kill. Long live the nuculear lolohaux scares. People love that shit.

Attached: ASS ASS ASS.jpg (829x756, 525.58K)

He is liberating Ukraine from the kikes. He is not going to allow the jew-Rothchild to print money and rob the Ukrainian people of their earnings.

that still seems a fair bit off from a gold based currency. Interesting development though.

>the 20% current tax on top of its value
wtf

Sounds like a nothingburger desu

>I dont get the significance.

IMAGINE THE CONSEQUENCE FOR THE DOLLAR IF CHINA AND INDIA DO THE VERY SAME AS RUSSIA !!!! ....

Attached: whatm.png (610x659, 73.96K)

>tfw I don't know what this means

Attached: 1629339893492.png (620x484, 522.49K)

How much military hardware do you think Ukraine has left? The fucking endless "AHAHAHAHA" threads when they admit their losses are going to be so much worse than the Ukraine marvel cringe

It's embarrasing really that you have the same flag as me. It's the ruble got indexed to gold it's because the fiat ruble have now pratically no valor and no one want it. That it.

Of course he is a genius. Some 130 IQ deush bag isn’t going to be capable of running a world super power.

what 500,000???

>SHOW
>FLAG

>Okay but what the fuck are they going to do with the gold ruble? We still heavily depend on imports in every facet of life. "Trade with us in gold or no oil and wheat for you?" Surely the Big Nose won't allow that.

I don't know if you realise what Putin is planning to do here...Gaddaffi was murdered for way less...

Seems like Putin + china are planning a potential disaster for the dollar. Fuck, this could actually trigger a genuine WW3..

bros???

Attached: file.png (640x728, 154.78K)

>implying globohomos don't exactly want to kill certainly leading currencies in favor of their fake and gay new social credit globohomo shekkelcoins

Jews are mad. My YouTube ads are full of anti-Russian shit made by our (((liberals))).

running it into the ground ftfy

these posts are everywhere and absolute garbage. stop.

Stop copying and pasting this shit everywhere.

dude are you fucking stupid ?!!!

Attached: Putin_twitter.com.png (598x342, 62.76K)

You shills aren't even interesting.

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIvRljAaNgg

This is Victoria Nuland of the US State Department back in 2014 dictating to Geoffrey Pyatt who shall be installed into the new Ukranian government as part of the Obama/EU led coup. Ukraine was going to join the EU but then realized that pensions would get destroyed and it would start exporting wealth and people to UK/Germoney/France so they ripped up that plan and decided to align with Russia for trade, for a variety of historical reasons. Globalist got mad at this and overthrew the government, Donestk, Lughask and Crimea peeled off and it has been a stalemate for nearly a decade as Biden, Kerry and other US cretins used their children to extract wealth from the country through corrupt dealings. Trump got wind of the circumstances around Hunter Biden getting investigated only for Joe Biden to squash it by denying military aid unless the prosecutor was fired. Russia was willing to leave Ukraine be a shithole until recently when NATO decided it would be fun to start making moves in the country, at this point it becomes a dire threat to his country and needs to be exterminated.