The unvaccinated are about to die

They are about to kill everyone with radiation and blame it on the rusian nuclear meltdowns. The vaccine shields you from radiation on a cellular level. Everyone here got 4D chess'd.
>You actually thought they wanted to kill their cattle but keep you alive.

Attached: 6423F88C-B94B-4F4D-8BCD-D87FD402D759.png (774x1715, 117.19K)

>The vaccine shields you from radiation on a cellular level.
lol

> 1ml of graphene
you're a retard if you think it'll do anything other than cause heart problems and clots.

not the stupidest thing said on this board science-wise

That is genuinely retarded. You have actual physical retardation going on there. The "vax" is the danger. Always was. Bye, bye vaxxy!

lol you shills don't get it. We don't fear death. We don't fear anything but the wrath of god.

what this redneck who called me a retard on some other thread said. This is actually retarded. Sage

>science-wise

Attached: 3859E0A3-FEBE-4E87-967D-2441DA06534C.gif (387x437, 78.46K)

Why would they kill their obedient followers and leave opponents to the NWO alive?

Take the vax goyim. It will protect you from the 5G cancer rays.

good satire. there’s too many retards who read scientific articles about graphene nanotech or whatever and then make unsolicited and spurious connection to the vaccine. But god forbid anyone use this approach to paint the vaccines in a good light, well that just can’t be true at all can it!!

Because they are retarded and cannot function in an increasingly complicated world while at the same time using up and competing for increasingly scarce resources

pic related, guy who invented the original polio vaccine

Attached: 1637095925758.jpg (333x500, 50.64K)

Attached: 1646356856586.jpg (1024x766, 124.92K)

it's a superCONDUCTOR you dumb niggers, it's not going to shield you from shit, it's going to fry you even more just like the poor bastards who got beamed by the LRAD down in australia and had mysterious burns and other visible injuries - something previously unseen with LRAD.

ill bump for the keks

If this were applicable, then you're interpreting incorrectly.
The suspended graphene in the brain would absorb the radiation and convert it to heat
>thereby frying the brains of every vaxxed person who didn't receive saline.
>lipid nanoparticles cross the blood-brain barrier.
>purebloods will be fine.

Correct

>The vaccine shields you from radiation on a cellular level
Still not gonna take it shill.

1mL is a hefty injection. The total vax even with multiple shots is maybe .5 or .6mL.

god turns eternity into time, infinity into measure, immortality into motality......you wont understand what death is until you align your self with satan.

EM radiation. Yeah that's not what kills you with nukes unless you literally get fried by gamma which only happens in the immediate blast zone. It's the beta decay which blasts right through your DNA like a hot knife through butter.

This is actually one of the stupidest things ever post here. Take it to x.

tldr please

Thats fine. Rather die lkke that then take the vax.

Because they're Kapos who serve the archons and their job is to give them sacrificial loosh.

Good I hope I die still not getting the vaccine

Fucking retard doesn't know about 5G. That's your radiation poisoning bro.

Attached: 5gandCOVID.png (2552x1108, 601.88K)

Just kill the vaxxed already, fucking tired of waiting or just nuke USA
Fucking cancer

How is a couple of milligrams of anything going to shield an entire person from any sort of radiation

Nothing will happen

Attached: 1628036519969.png (645x773, 48.59K)

So a conspiracy theory about a conspiracy theory? That pretty much validates, we can all agree the clot shot and gene therapy is exactly that now. Lol lol lol

Attached: selfhating_tranny.jpg (517x612, 160.13K)

The vaxxie cope has reached levels previously thought impossible.

What a gay ass LARP, you kike.
Never took the vaxx, never taking the vaxx, and I'll either shoot or stab anyone who tries to give it to me, depending on whether I'm conceal carrying or just have my switchblade on me.

Imagine being scared of some vaccines and wishing for nukes. As limmy said...

>DONT BACK DOWN, DOUBLE DOWN!

Attached: LIMMY.jpg (720x516, 22.29K)