"Leftism is evil!"

>"Leftism is evil!"
>Meanwhile

Attached: be2b819ed67b7c40cc4f6302f5d0b786.jpg (736x736, 120.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It literally isn't free here. U must be dirt poor to qualify, and even then, its still not.

We pay nigger. A lot and it' s shit.

Mira el chuchesumare donde anda weando.

now post the rate of taxes around the world and compare it with America

if you sharts think you're paying too much in taxes, wait till you get a load of european taxation

>free
Its not free anywhere. Who pays is what changes.

Wait.. why do they come here for education then? Is it because theirs sucks?

> "free"
fuck off I have still have to pay for it.

It's not really "free" like another user already pointed out but the fact that degrees are cost effective to get means a lot of graduates don't make that much more money and have to compete for shit jobs.

Anyway shit bait thread but I still wanted to clear up how having cheap higher education doesn't guarantee an easy life, you still need connections and the right opportunities, probably even more so because you're competing with more people for the same jobs.

What in the fuck lol 75k? If you spend 75k to go to college you deserve to be bankrupt for how stupid you are.

2 years community college -> less than 2k, sometimes free with financial aid
2 years state university -> anywhere from 2-5k depending on financial aid

Now compare taxes and salaries of those countries with the US and you'll understand why the "europoor" stereotype exists.
Nothing is free.

That pic is old. Tuitions are so mich more expensive now. Fucking culinary school is 28k a year in LA.

Nope. Plus we have student mafias called Porros.

>Brazil

Attached: 28070621.png (259x224, 13.3K)

>(((occupy democrats)))

You're fucking dumb bro. Culinary school is an actual scam. 95% of LA restaurants don't give a single fuck. The only requirement is that you know a little Spanish because basically every line cook in LA is a fucking illegal

.t former line cook 7 years in LA

Yes? just study instead of playing games and you will be approved

>Free College

Attached: header.en.png (599x164, 5.85K)

First world country with a third world state of mind

>free
Paid for by parents taxes and your future taxes is not free

"free" kkkkkkkkkk

be Jewish Puppet President
>engage in a war that is impossible to win, over a cause that is impossible to fight against
>be le "Hero man" for the globohomo media who "refuses to flee the country" yet only walks on the city to make a quick epic tiktok before retreating back to safety
>"KEEP FIGHTING UKRAINIANS, KEEP DYING FOR M-... I mean. Defend your country"
>All refugees you permit to leave are shitskins/niggers who will flood to White European countries
>once they have all "fled", the remaining Ethnic Ukranians get told they can't leave and proceed to die for you
>Kiev falls
>Surrender to Russia after all the talks of Heroism
>Another civilization, destroyed by a kike leader who survives in the end

youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgNBKhbZs&t=258s

Have you tried, idk, not being a poor thirdie?

I'm fine with rich people paying taxes if it means that I don't have to pay for my tuition.

Yeah?

Unless you want to police what progessors and admins spend money on (like mcmansion and 2hour commutes), the costs wont go down

Op you are a dumb nigger

Stop saying free. "Free" college and "free" healthcare are taken from your taxes.